Political Discussion Forums
marcus

People's Party of Canada

3 hours ago, marcus said:

You are not fooling anyone with your denial and the cherry picked data which does not back anything you say. 

Cherry picked data you have nothing to refute.

You have been using "goat herder" as a way to show your contempt and to demean brown/Muslim people for years.

More like my dismissal of the views of moronic idiots of the far left who think bringing illiterate third world people here is somehow going to help a future Canada, especially when they tend to be religious fanatics.

You're a bigot and a racist and it's easy to see how people like you are attracted to the PPC.

That's always the default emotional squeal from the far left whenever they run into facts and have nothing to respond with. Those of us who have to pay the bills tend to put more consideration into what the goverment spends our money on. Leaches like you wouldn't have any clue what that was like.

I am intolerant of hate towards my fellow human

You are intolerant of my views because you are a bigot. You can't stand the fact I judge everyone equally. In your heart of hearts you whine "You can't try to hold brown people up to the same standards! They're not even human!" That's what the bigoted left feels whenever they see people who judge without caring about colours. To the left, everything is about lowering standards so that everyone is equal - even when they're not. The Left has never been able to divorce itself from the marxist utopian view of humanity.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:51 PM, marcus said:

Bigot - a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

That's you to a T, you bigot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The Boy Who Cried Bigot. That's you.

Everyone who disagrees with you is a bigot, if we went by your definition of the word, it would have no meaning aside from that. That's not what a bigot is, you wouldn't know a bigot if they slapped you in the face.

Listen Yzermandius19,

You can use whatever definition of bigot you want in order to deflect my clear criticism of Argus, et al. 

The definition I am using for bigot is:

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices
especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

I am not going to sit idle when I see someone dismissing, generalizing and demeaning a group or culture based on his/her ignorance towards them. I will continue to speak up when I see Argus call people "goat herders" or any other racist, demeaning, bigoted remark.

I will speak up if I see this:

Or this:

Or:

People like Argus who summarily dismiss the entire culture as nothing more than a bunch of backwards goat-herders.

All said, I will defend the right for all of these racists to share their ignorant and hateful thoughts, even if I don't agree with them.