Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Coroner says Jeff Epstein was strangulated


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

You're happy to make allegations against Clinton based on nothing, but I refer to a real allegation against Trump with citations and you turn into a little girl crying about "innocent until proven guilty"? Hilarious. :lol:

They get offended when you attack the morality of their heroes, I guess.  Meanwhile I have never heard a leftist get bothered in the least by suggestions that Clinton may have been in there with these people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the real world, incompetence is a more likely explanation than some intricate conspiracy.    A few points about Michael Baden. He was chief medical examiner (not coroner) of New York City fo

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Teena said:

It is so sick and evil Taxme. His girlfriend should be under arrest. She is no better. There are so many involved and you're correct .... we will never know the whole truth and that is a shame! Human Trafficking is huge. We are kept in the dark. People are not to be bought and sold :(

There is one law for the rich, like Epstein, the Clinton's, Prince Andrew, and other bigwigs, and then there is one law for you and me and thee out there. Of course his girlfriend was just as guilty as Epstein is, but she will be protected by the deep state, and no doubt be kept from ever testifying against Epstein, or something could happen too her. It does happen with those people. They will get rid of anyone who may get in their way or squeal on them. The internet is full of their stories and what goes on in their circle of big wigs. Aw well, just remember this that you and me are just tiny little farts in the bigwig hurricane. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

They get offended when you attack the morality of their heroes, I guess.  Meanwhile I have never heard a leftist get bothered in the least by suggestions that Clinton may have been in there with these people.

Well, it is well known that Billy Bob Clinton visited Epstein's sex island 26 times. I guess that Billy Bob use to go their just for lunch, eh? But why would the leftists be bothered in the least by the suggestion that Clinton may have gone to the island 26 times? And I guess that those same people could care less if Clinton had sex many times with under age girls. From my understanding, Trump went to the island once and never went back after he found out what Epstein and his island was all about. Even the American MSM does not even mention a word about Trump going to Epstein;s island in order to try and make a big deal out of it.  Nothing really to report on, I guess, eh? But trying to imply here that Trump raped and beat a young girl is grounds for being bothered by no doubt a bloody leftist liberal lie. 

Well, i have found out many times that when I attack the immorality of some of their liberal heroes here, they do appear to get quite upset over it. If one is a liberal democrat, well why would one be bothered by what another liberal says or does? Look at what your hero Trudeau has done as far as crimes and scandals go? His liberal supporting ilk did not care, and they went and put the fool back in the PM's chair again. Liberalism? A terrible disease for anyone to be inflicted with. 

Ah yes, Canada has truly now become a leftist socialist liberal elite paradise country now. I bet that you are very happy about that, eh?  You just got rid of those nasty and terrible conservatives, and hopefully for good. Immorality and indecency and scandalous best describes what the liberal party has become, and is all about. Deplorable, the word that good old Hillary once used to describe decent and moral conservative people. Disgusting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

And a third law for Trump... who appoints judges.  

But kharma pays back.  And people will look back on this time fondly, I am sure.

Did you conveniently try to leave out the fact that Obama appointed many leftist liberal activist judges when he was the dictator of Amerika? 

Indeed, it is kharma time. This time the kharma is now against the democrats who have for far too long have had their way and had a kick at the can. Now Trump is kicking their sorry democratic deep state asses and they do not like it. Well boo-hoo on them. What goes around may very well come around. I am loving what Trump is doing to those useless bunch of democrat bimbos every day. Indeed, the people will look back on the days when the democrats ran the show, and how Trump kicked their asses. Well deserved indeed. Lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

You're happy to make allegations against Clinton based on nothing, but I refer to a real allegation against Trump with citations and you turn into a little girl crying about "innocent until proven guilty"? Hilarious. :lol:

What are you babbling about now Bubber? Clinton confessed to having flown on the Lolita Express on two trips to Africa, one to Asia and one to Europe, plus he's known to have flown on various legs of shorter trips while he was abroad on those continents. This was long after Trump had barred Epstein from Mar-A-Lago, so there's not a chance that Clinton didn't know what was up.

Just like leftists played friendly with Weinstein for all these years, just like they're ok with Roman Pedo-Lanski after he roofied and sodomized a 13 yr old girl, it's ok for leftists to hang out with this serial pedophile too. 

And what's with that pic? Is that supposed to be an underage girl that Trump had sex with? She seems older than 16 or 17 to me, and where's the proof he even did anything with her?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I said there have been no allegations against Clinton related to Epstein. There was, however, an allegation from one of Epstein's victims that Trump beat and raped her. You can invent allegations against Clinton and dismiss ones against Trump if you want. You can even call me names. Doesn't change the facts.

Edited by BubberMiley
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

The Daily Mail claims that Maxwell may be in Israel:

Quote

An explosive new report has asserted that deceased sex criminal Jeffery Epstein and his alleged 'madame' Ghislaine Maxwell were foreign intelligence 'assets', and that she is currently hiding in a safehouse in Israel.

'Ghislaine is protected. She and Jeffrey were assets of sorts for multiple foreign governments. They would trade information about the powerful people caught in his net — caught at Epstein's house,' a unnamed source told Page Six

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7843659/Ghislaine-Maxwell-reportedly-foreign-spy-hiding-Israel.html
 

 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...
On 1/7/2020 at 8:20 PM, cannuck said:

Uh...that broad looks old enough to be his Mother.

Hard to believe, but that was the style back then. Ivanka got her looks and height from both sides of the family. I can’t fault her there. By contrast, in the comeliness department, Donald was fortunate to take after his mother more than papa. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland
Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s notable now that Harvard failed to consider Epstein’s history of outlandishly fraudulent financial deals, never mind the rumours of ‘girlfriends’ on the younger side, before pocketing millions and, even more preposterously, appointing him as a Visiting Fellow. Worse than that, he was allowed to continue an official association with the institution long after his conviction. I know I shouldn’t be naive about these things but I remain surprised by what a mega-rich psychopath could get away with at America’s, and the world’s, leading university. After considering this case, one might conclude that all the warehouses of worthy SOPs on appropriate behaviour are applied in a fashion inversely proportional to one’s wealth. But that is not the case. Right? 

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2020/5/5/editorial-what-harvard-sold-jeffrey-epstein/




 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2019 at 7:22 AM, Bear Claw said:

Next question is where is Maxwell now??

In FBI custody, apparently.  I do hope they keep her away from any sharp objects.

Edited by bcsapper
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

It’s notable now that Harvard failed to consider Epstein’s history of outlandishly fraudulent financial deals, never mind the rumours of ‘girlfriends’ on the younger side, before pocketing millions and, even more preposterously, appointing him as a Visiting Fellow. Worse than that, he was allowed to continue an official association with the institution long after his conviction. I know I shouldn’t be naive about these things but I remain surprised by what a mega-rich psychopath could get away with at America’s, and the world’s, leading university. After considering this case, one might conclude that all the warehouses of worthy SOPs on appropriate behaviour are applied in a fashion inversely proportional to one’s wealth. But that is not the case. Right? 

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2020/5/5/editorial-what-harvard-sold-jeffrey-epstein/

It's bad, but nothing could ever top the round of applause that Roman Polanski got from Meryl Streep and the other #MeToo elites (hypocrites) for winning his Oscar.

He had already pleaded guilty to having unlawful sex with a minor after he was caught roofying a 13 yr-old girl and sodomizing her while she was passed out, but he fled the country before sentencing. Apparently he found out that the judge was still going to put him in jail. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 4:14 PM, Cannucklehead said:

Hey look its prince andrew 2.0!  

I thought that it was disgusting that the FBI or whoever it was publicly stated that they wanted to hear from Prince Andrew re: Epstein.

The crimes didn't take place in America, Andrew isn't an American, and there are plenty of Americans (like Clinton) that they can publicly name and bring in for questioning before they start publicly naming (shaming) foreigners. 

The US Justice Dept had Epstein in their own grasp, they are the ones who let him get killed or commit suicide. 

Instead of chasing fake Russian and Ukrainian conspiracy theories they should be arresting pedophiles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's bad, but nothing could ever top the round of applause that Roman Polanski got from Meryl Streep and the other #MeToo elites (hypocrites) for winning his Oscar.

He had already pleaded guilty to having unlawful sex with a minor after he was caught roofying a 13 yr-old girl and sodomizing her while she was passed out, but he fled the country before sentencing. Apparently he found out that the judge was still going to put him in jail. 

I agree. Polanski should have been extradited to face justice decades ago. Failing that, he should at least have been shunned by Hollywood. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I thought that it was disgusting that the FBI or whoever it was publicly stated that they wanted to hear from Prince Andrew re: Epstein.

The crimes didn't take place in America, Andrew isn't an American, and there are plenty of Americans (like Clinton) that they can publicly name and bring in for questioning before they start publicly naming (shaming) foreigners. 

In the first instance they want him as a witness. He was a close friend of Maxwell's and visited Epstein's mansion on numerous occasions. It is pretty clear he is not fully cooperating with them. All should be equal before the law. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

In the first instance they want him as a witness. He was a close friend of Maxwell's and visited Epstein's mansion on numerous occasions. It is pretty clear he is not fully cooperating with them. All should be equal before the law. 

The same could be said of Trump. You think they're gonna publicly demand information from him?

I have to admit I find the whole Epstein thing a bit of a farce. Nothing I've seen alleged to have happened would even have been illegal in Canada.

Edited by Argus
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Argus said:

The same could be said of Trump. You think they're gonna publicly demand information from him?

I have to admit I find the whole Epstein thing a bit of a farce. Nothing I've seen alleged to have happened would even have been illegal in Canada.

Epstein was barred from Trump's properties decades ago. That's not the same as someone who has been chummy with him this whole time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

In the first instance they want him as a witness. He was a close friend of Maxwell's and visited Epstein's mansion on numerous occasions. It is pretty clear he is not fully cooperating with them. All should be equal before the law. 

I didn't know he was "a close friend" of Maxwell's. He's really screwed imo. 

Still, publicly naming him and acting like the US has authority over him wasn't on the up and up imo. There are some Americans that they can just as easily put the screws to.

They're also jumping to the conclusion that British authorities aren't doing anything about these crimes. They should just ask British authorities to get the info they want, or fly there to interview Andrew. This has Trump-style sensitivity written all over it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...