Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
DrYouth

"Me too" comes to Hockey?

Recommended Posts

On 12/5/2019 at 9:08 AM, Rue said:

I was only joking Y. I forgive your doodle. I agreez wit yooz 100%. Onist. Y I would love to have played hockey against Taxme and given him what we call a kosher tap to his shins in front of my net. Broke a guy's nose with my butt end fer calling me a dirty Jewboy. He became a good friend. He was ugly anyways. Now me I was lucky to have a goalie mask. I was a heart throb. Crappy goalie but man I was cool. Painted my pads and stick before anyone. Al Smith of the Pittsburgh Penquins was my role model. He was lousy but he had the longest hair in the NHL. Everyone thought Derek Sanderson did, no it was Al. Let's talk racism. Larry Zeidel was a career minor league defemceman. The Flyers called him up. The Bad Bruins in the days of Glen Sather and Sanderson who were dirtier than the Flyers at the time attacked him. Hit his head and opened it with high sticks screaming out dirty Jew.  No one said a damn thing. When Rocket Richard was wacked over the head in Boston and suspended for defending himself, no one said a damn thing about what caused the attack. George Armstrong, Jim Nielsen, every time they played anywhere they were screamed out for  being Injuns.  Eddie Shack explained it best. The league always was full of filthy trash talk. It was part of the head games. You think a guy like Jim Nielsen could not handle it. That guy was one of the most focused defencemen when getting taunted. Armstrong shamed people with his dignity. Even the little rat Stan Jonathan never once whined about the slurs against him. These guys just played their game and did what they had to do. Mario Tremblay, when he was called a little Pepsi he defended himself damn good. Excuse me but Yvon Cournoyer….the Bruins went after him and he took 3 guys down. Guys took shots at Pat Quinn calling him a dirty Mick and they ended up in pine boxes. There's a way to deal with fat mouths. Sometimes whining to the press aint the way to do it. Call me old fashioned.

Old taxme would then circle around the net, and take my non-kosher hockey stick and knock your helmet off your head. Touche. Two can play that game. I would have loved to play hockey with you on the ice. I would be pulling plenty of John Ferguson moves on you every time we met and played hockey on the ice. You like to talk tough, don't you? You need to get over your victim hood nonsense that you like to peddle here against me all of the time. I always get the feeling that somehow you do not like white gentile people like me. I know my opinions are not kosher enough for you, but come on, no one today calls anyone nasty names anymore on the ice. It would not be accepted anymore.

Why are there so many people out there who cannot let the past be the past, especially, when it comes to what white gentiles may have done in centuries past. We always have to be reminded about what other white people have done centuries ago. I think that most people who try and bring up what some white people have done in the past are trying to promote racism against white gentile people. Just an observation on my part. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, taxme said:

Old taxme would then circle around the net, and take my non-kosher hockey stick and knock your helmet off your head. Touche. Two can play that game. I would have loved to play hockey with you on the ice. I would be pulling plenty of John Ferguson moves on you every time we met and played hockey on the ice. You like to talk tough, don't you? You need to get over your victim hood nonsense that you like to peddle here against me all of the time. I always get the feeling that somehow you do not like white gentile people like me. I know my opinions are not kosher enough for you, but come on, no one today calls anyone nasty names anymore on the ice. It would not be accepted anymore.

Why are there so many people out there who cannot let the past be the past, especially, when it comes to what white gentiles may have done in centuries past. We always have to be reminded about what other white people have done centuries ago. I think that most people who try and bring up what some white people have done in the past are trying to promote racism against white gentile people. Just an observation on my part. ;)

You remind me of a guy. Circled me like a shark. Got a butt end up his nostrils. Never had an issue with my ethnicity after that. He still can't breath. I love hockey. You are no John Ferguson.

I went to his hockey school. It was run by him and Gump Worsley in St. Therese. Gump Worsley's son was the best player never to play hockey in the NHL. Never forget that kid. He skated like the ice was butter. His dad was a drunk from a fear of flying. So it really hurt the kid and he never played pro. Nicest kid I ever met. He had greatness in his blood. Was as modest as they  get. Taught me to stand up and cut the angles. Ferguson never allowed people to fight.  He took me to the side and said if I wanted to fight I would learn to box and if  he saw me fighting he'd knock my head off. The point he taught was you can never be out of control fighting and there is a code of honour. I learned to ignore people like you and only fight to defend others unable to defend themselves not for my own ego.  Bottom line is, all kidding aside, someone like you would never see it coming.  Yer too busy posing like a peacock in mating season. Be glad you do not live near me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rue said:

You remind me of a guy. Circled me like a shark. Got a butt end up his nostrils. Never had an issue with my ethnicity after that. He still can't breath. I love hockey. You are no John Ferguson.

I went to his hockey school. It was run by him and Gump Worsley in St. Therese. Gump Worsley's son was the best player never to play hockey in the NHL. Never forget that kid. He skated like the ice was butter. His dad was a drunk from a fear of flying. So it really hurt the kid and he never played pro. Nicest kid I ever met. He had greatness in his blood. Was as modest as they  get. Taught me to stand up and cut the angles. Ferguson never allowed people to fight.  He took me to the side and said if I wanted to fight I would learn to box and if  he saw me fighting he'd knock my head off. The point he taught was you can never be out of control fighting and there is a code of honour. I learned to ignore people like you and only fight to defend others unable to defend themselves not for my own ego.  Bottom line is, all kidding aside, someone like you would never see it coming.  Yer too busy posing like a peacock in mating season. Be glad you do not live near me.

Tell that kosher bs to someone who will listen to your kosher bs. You really are not a John Ferguson. The best hockey players were Bobby Orr and Wayne Gretsky, and I always like John Ferguson for his fighting. Johnny boy would make mince meat out of you. At least John did not shove a hockey stick butt up some other players nose like you said you did. Sounds like a pretty much violent thing to want to do to someone. That is a sign of a coward and a wimp who is trying to injure or knock out some player who no doubt was better than you on the ice anyway, and to make sure that he did not get back up and back at you. LOL.

I am shaking in my boots right now hearing about what you would like to do to me if I lived next to you. I have no fear of your ethnic gang of bullies, and I would love to meet you one on one. Problem is that you would never want to meet me face to face. I can handle myself pretty good, and you may not see something coming yourself. But besides all of that. What hockey team did you play on where you said that you shoved the butt of a hockey stick up some guys nostrils, and he still cannot breath? Were you playing broom hockey by chance? All kidding aside. I personally think that you are all hockey talk, with no hockey walk, right?  :P 

Instead of going about trying to fire coaches and ex-coaches, for what was standard practice and talk in hockey for so many decades, the "Me Too" crybaby infants who had their feelings hurt way back when are now being allowed to get their revenge on what some coach said to them years or decades ago. An apology is all that is required, and let's all try to get coaches and players to say "why can't we all just get along" quoting Rodney King. Let's just get on with hockey, and no more bullying from any coaches anymore. It's time to kiss and make up and forgive and forget, something I think that you are not quite capable of doing. Just my opinion, of course. ;) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stopped playing hockey a few years back, just lost interest in playing men's league hockey,  I found I didn't have much in common with men in Canada anymore; buncha Liberals.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I stopped playing hockey a few years back, just lost interest in playing men's league hockey,  I found I didn't have much in common with men in Canada anymore; buncha Liberals.

 

Not really an old man's game though is it?

I played my last game of rugby in my 30's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

Not really an old man's game though is it?

I played my last game of rugby in my 30's.

My Da played hockey into his 60's, but after he died, I lost my hockey playing buddy, so there wasn't much point anymore.

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

So, are the Leafs going to win in Calgary?

I've just turned it on.

Marner to Tavares, 1-0

Neither team looks good right now, both look pretty flat, Calgary just looking a little flatter.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow,  the Leafs popwer play is absolutely pitiful, they can't even gain possession in the zone, this team is utterly pathetic considering what they are paying these kids.

The power play is a momentum killer, they're better off not drawing penalties because they are worse on the power play than they are even strength.

The Leafs are completely phoning this game in, and yet they are still leading 2-1, that tells you how bad Calgary is.

Edit: spoke too soon, the Leafs come out sleep walking in the third and cough up three goals in two minutes, 4-2 Calgary.

This Leaf team is garbage,  firing Babcock hasn't made any difference, the players are just gutless, not much a coach can do.

The Leafs are the poster child team for the Me Too No Hit League,  soft as warm baby shit and lazy AF.

$10 million over the cap, and they are a dumpster fire, this is most overpaid team in the history of the NHL

Edited by Dougie93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Iceni warrior said:

So, are the Leafs going to win in Calgary?

I've just turned it on.

Just switch teams now before you are stuck with them, or you'll end up like Dougie, pro tip.

Cure yourself of The Leafs Disease while you still can, you'll thank yourself for it later.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Just switch teams now before you are stuck with them, or you'll end up like Dougie, pro tip.

Cure yourself of The Leafs Disease while you still can, you'll thank yourself for it later.

I'm losing interest in the NHL altogether, if it wasn't for the Leafs Disease I wouldn't watch the NHL at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm losing interest in the NHL altogether, if it wasn't for the Leafs Disease I wouldn't watch the NHL at all.

Yeah but that doesn't mean Iceni needs to contract it. I lost interest in the regular season when the Avs were garbage, until the Avs traded Duchene. At that point I only really cared about the playoffs, after that I started watching and MacKinnon went Super Saiyan.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Yeah but that doesn't mean Iceni needs to contract it. I lost interest in the regular season when the Avs were garbage, until the Avs traded Duchene. At that point I only really cared about the playoffs, after that I started watching and MacKinnon went Super Saiyan.

I'm losing interest in hockey as I come to despise Canada more and more, hockey has the taint of Canada on it, anything Canadian is becoming repulsive to me now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm losing interest in hockey as I come to despise Canada more and more, hockey has the taint of Canada on it, anything Canadian is becoming repulsive to me now.

 

Well, I for one refuse to let Canada taint hockey any more than it already has. Canada can't ruin MacKinnon and Makar for me.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Well, I for one refuse to let Canada taint hockey any more than it already has. Canada can't ruin MacKinnon and Makar for me.

I don't really care that much about it anymore, it's just something to watch on tv, even in the unlikely event the Leafs ever won the cup, it would be anticlimactic

I've  already passed the window where that was so important to me, sports in general don't have the same cache they once did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't really care that much about it anymore, it's just something to watch on tv, even in the unlikely event the Leafs ever won the cup, it would be anticlimactic

I've  already passed the window where that was so important to me, sports in general don't have the same cache they once did.

MacKinnon and Makar's greatness overcomes Confederation's lameness. Sports still have cache with me, Confederation or no Confederation.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

MacKinnon and Makar's greatness overcomes Confederation's lameness. Sports still have cache with me, Confederation or no Confederation.

I still tune in to watch,  I just don't feel the hype anymore, even when they score, I don't jump out of my seat, even when they win, I don't really celebrate much.

I just don't feel the connection to it I once did.   Canada is alien to me now, Toronto is not my town anymore, it just doesn't feel like my team as it once did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I still tune in to watch,  I just don't feel the hype anymore, even when they score, I don't jump out of my seat, even when they win, I don't really celebrate much.

I just don't feel the connection to it I once did.   Canada is alien to me now, Toronto is not my town anymore, it just doesn't feel like my team as it once did.

I'm hype, the benefits of dumping the Leafs as my team paying off in spades, feels good man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I'm hype, the benefits of dumping the Leafs as my team paying off in spades, feels good man.

I'm not getting hype for anything less than winning the Stanley Cup.

Not only do I no longer care about the regular season, I don't even care about winning multiple playoff rounds.

But even then, I think it would be anticlimactic, like I say, it's past the window where that sort of thing is as important in life

There's nobody for me to even celebrate with, the Leafs disease is a father and son thing, and my father is gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See, that's what it was always about, it was always about celebrating a Stanley Cup with my father.

After my father died, it didn't immediately come to a halt, it wasn't an instant end to the mission, it takes awhile for it to sink in.

But as the years have passed, the feeling is dissipating, there's no there there anymore, I realize that I'm  just going through the motions.

The Leafs have become a zombie legacy project without any purpose for me now.

And there's nothing else to draw me too it, the NHL has become a sad farce to me now, I have zero interest in tuning in for Cultural Marxist dogma disseminated by Hauwei

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

See, that's what it was always about, it was always about celebrating a Stanley Cup with my father.

After my father died, it didn't immediately come to a halt, it wasn't an instant end to the mission, it takes awhile for it to sink in.

But as the years have passed, the feeling is dissipating, there's no there there anymore, I realize that I'm  just going through the motions.

The Leafs have become a zombie legacy project without any purpose for me now.

And there's nothing else to draw me too it, the NHL has become a sad farce to me now, I have zero interest in tuning in for Cultural Marxist dogma disseminated by Hauwei

 

 

If only the Leafs had MacKinnon and Makar, then you'd be a lot less sour right now.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

If only the Leafs had MacKinnon and Makar, then you'd be a lot less sour right now.

Not really, like I say, even if the Leafs won the cup, I know it would be an empty feeling.

My father is here on my mantle, but it's not much fun to celebrate with a box of ashes.

The window has closed,  I'm just going through the motions, it's just something to watch on tv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dougie93 said:

Not really, like I say, even if the Leafs won the cup, I know it would be an empty feeling.

My father is here on my mantle, but it's not much fun to celebrate with a box of ashes.

The window has closed,  I'm just going through the motions, it's just something to watch on tv

If the Leafs won the cup, it wouldn't be an empty feeling for your dad in heaven, so there's that. You might not feel it, but I bet he'd be pumped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

See, that's what it was always about, it was always about celebrating a Stanley Cup with my father.

After my father died, it didn't immediately come to a halt, it wasn't an instant end to the mission, it takes awhile for it to sink in.

But as the years have passed, the feeling is dissipating, there's no there there anymore, I realize that I'm  just going through the motions.

The Leafs have become a zombie legacy project without any purpose for me now.

And there's nothing else to draw me too it, the NHL has become a sad farce to me now, I have zero interest in tuning in for Cultural Marxist dogma disseminated by Hauwei

 

 

Hey Dougie, I am sorry for the loss of your dad. I understand loosing interest in hockey.

Back in the Yzerman days (I was a Detroit fan), the natural high of watching a game and sometimes attending was the ultimate! Now all my fav players are gone and when I was getting to know some of the new players or really like a player, he'd be gone. I got really frustrated a couple years ago and kinda lost interest. I miss Yzerman and the team spirit. #19 But he is back so who knows what the future will hold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...