Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Democrat Party propaganda from the Hollywood Liberal Panty Waists.  Die in a fire, traitors to the republic.

Democrats are as ass deep in lobbyist money as the Republicans... so how does that work?

Why would the democrats want to encourage a state by state anti corruption bill?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DrYouth said:

Democrats are as ass deep in lobbyist money as the Republicans... so how does that work?

Why would the democrats want to encourage a state by state anti corruption bill?

America is only "broken" when the Democrats are losing, when the Democrats are in charge, "everything is fine".

Undercover Hack Bitch Hollywood Liberal Cockroaches

Soon as you see Micheal Douglas, that's the Democrats : burn in Hell, traitors.

Edited by Dougie93
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 click into this ReprensentUS front, and you see that they oppose Citizens United

That's 100% liberals.

Conservatives favor Citizen United : it's not corruption, money is speech.

This is not bipartisan, there is no bipartisan, this is liberals crying wolf because we are winning and they are losing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Liberals pretending that they are bipartisan, claiming that America is "broken" only when they lose the elections ; this just fuels the hatred of them.

Gasoline on the fire.

Trump is going to win.

Ginsberg is going to die.

Then the liberal sacred cows will be slaughtered.

Rejoice.

election-night-8.jpg

Edited by Dougie93
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

90% of Republicans support Trump, there is no middle ground, anybody not with Trump, it a Democrat stooge by default.

Meh... not impressed with this...

You're either with us or against us... there is no centre... only extremist mirror images....

Your extremist underpants are showing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DrYouth said:

Meh... not impressed with this...

You're either with us or against us... there is no centre... only extremist mirror images....

Your extremist underpants are showing.

There's nothing extreme about declining to capitulate to the enemy, Jelly Fish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Jelly Fish are useful idiots for left wing extremists intent on destroying the West itself.  Not one step back in defense of the light of civilization.

MFSJF's are gonna be triggered by a 6-3 Republican SCOTUS, that I can tell you. Defending the light of civilization isn't bi-partisan enough for them, they have to consider the "truth" on the side of those who don't want to defend it and would rather put that light out.

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

MFSJF's are gonna be triggered by a 6-3 Republican SCOTUS, that I can tell you. Defending the light of civilization isn't bi-partisan enough for them, they have to consider the "truth" on the side of those who don't want to defend it and would rather put that light out.

They've made their bed, let them lie in it.

Bring on ACB : my kinda Papist.

DhHvn54WkAEb0yS.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

They've made their bed, let them lie in it.

Bring on ACB : my kinda Papist.

DhHvn54WkAEb0yS.jpg

Replace Scalia with a Younger Scalia and Ginsburg with yet another Younger Scalia. Two Younger Scalia's locking down the court for decade. 

Trump will truly have achieved God Emperor status at that point, and there will be nothing the MFSJF's can do about it.

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Replace Scalia with a younger Scalia and Ginsburg with yet another younger Scalia. Two Younger Scalia's locking down the court for decade, Trump will truly have achieved God Emperor status at that point.

There no such thing as an unified America and there never was, and that's a good thing.

Out of many, one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...