Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
godzilla

It's Official, the Trump-Russia Investigation was a Partisan Witch Hunt

Recommended Posts

Yep. And if you believe that, you will buy my watch.

What does this part mean?

Quote

"I now recall speaking individually with Mr. Yermak, where I said that resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks,” Sondland wrote in his addendum

Volker statement-

Quote

"To my knowledge, the news about a hold on security assistance did not get into Ukrainian government circles, as indicated to me by the current foreign minister, then diplomatic adviser, until the end of August," Volker said. "And by the time that we had that, we had dropped the idea of even looking at a statement."

Really the whole thing is a reverse mind-f*ck. The fact that the Ukraine needs to investigate corruption before getting military aid is pretty clear. That the corruption might involve Joe Biden should not make it an impeachable offence. Looks to me like Dems are using this impeachment as a cover-up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh geesh... here I thought it was just corruption in plain site! you know, Trump, Mulvaney and numerous officials admitting that it was quid pro quo for military aid and that the Ukrainians had to make specific statements re investigations about specific targets that only seem to act in Trumps political favor at home and cover for Russians interference in the 2016 election... and its all some genius reverse mindf*ck! I guess the big question is, when will genius Trump reveal the whole plan as a reverse mindf*ck? would we simpletons even understand such intellectual mindf*cking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Really the whole thing is a reverse mind-f*ck. The fact that the Ukraine needs to investigate corruption before getting military aid is pretty clear. That the corruption might involve Joe Biden should not make it an impeachable offence. Looks to me like Dems are using this impeachment as a cover-up.

 

Yes...one theory is that the socialist Democrats want to take out candidate Joe Biden and screw Trump at the same time.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry I'm so confused! Why would Trump work with the Dems to screw Biden and himself? hang on, are the lizard people involved?! cause this sounds like something they would be up to...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump isn't screwing himself, he's screwing the Democrats, and the Democrats think they are screwing him, so they are falling over themselves to help Trump without even realizing it because they are blinded by Trump Derangement Syndrome into wishful thinking that Trump is done now, yet again.

The Democrats are Charlie Brown, Trump is Lucy with the football, and they fall for it every time. The Democrats are so eager to kick the football that they will jump at any chance to try, even when it's an obvious trap, that's how desperate they are. Because the only chances they get to kick the football are obvious traps and they are so desperate to kick the football, they convince themselves it isn't a trap the few times they actually suspect that it might be.

Orange Man Bad is a helluva drug.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, so Clinton gets a blow job from an intern and lies about it so that his wife doesn't find out and he's impeachable. Trump gets a blow job from a porn star and lies about it so his wife doesn't find out, then he breaks the law numerous times while admittedly shaking down a foreign ally using tax payer dollars for his political campaign but he's, you know, golden.

I'm sure this has been addressed but you know, people actually voted for Hitler and his populist manipulations. people still vote for Putin even though he needs to stuff ballot boxes and arrest his opposition. people willingly drank coolaide from a bucket for Jim Jones. a third of all people are susceptible to populist emotional responses where they throw logic out the window. Trump operates just like these tyrants. and once he is free to have foreign influences on the election then... he'll just have his political opposition arrested ("lock her up")? disband congress? start shooting people because they're committing "treason". my question to Trump "supporters" is, when is enough, enough? world war? drinking coolaide from a bucket?

what could Trump do that would suddenly make you think differently of him?

Edited by godzilla
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, godzilla said:

ok, so Clinton gets a blow job from an intern and lies about it so that his wife doesn't find out and he's impeachable. Trump gets a blow job from a porn star and lies about it so his wife doesn't find out, then he breaks the law numerous times while admittedly shaking down a foreign ally using tax payer dollars for his political campaign but he's, you know, golden.

I'm sure this has been addressed but you know, people actually voted for Hitler and his populist manipulations. people still vote for Putin even though he needs to stuff ballot boxes and arrest his opposition. people willingly drank coolaide from a bucket for Jim Jones. a third of all people are susceptible to populist emotional responses where they throw logic out the window. Trump operates just like these tyrants. and once he is free to have foreign influences on the election then... he'll just have his political opposition arrested ("lock her up")? disband congress? start shooting people because they're committing "treason". my question to Trump "supporters" is, when is enough, enough? world war? drinking coolaide from a bucket?

what could Trump do that would suddenly make you think differently of him?

He was born.  Never liked him back in the 80's, 90's, 00's',10's, and I'm confident I won't like him in the 20's.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 1:14 AM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes...one theory is that the socialist Democrats want to take out candidate Joe Biden and screw Trump at the same time.  

I'm sure you have evidence of that. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 7:49 AM, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump isn't screwing himself, he's screwing the Democrats, and the Democrats think they are screwing him, so they are falling over themselves to help Trump without even realizing it because they are blinded by Trump Derangement Syndrome into wishful thinking that Trump is done now, yet again.

The Democrats are Charlie Brown, Trump is Lucy with the football, and they fall for it every time. The Democrats are so eager to kick the football that they will jump at any chance to try, even when it's an obvious trap, that's how desperate they are. Because the only chances they get to kick the football are obvious traps and they are so desperate to kick the football, they convince themselves it isn't a trap the few times they actually suspect that it might be.

Orange Man Bad is a helluva drug.

Trump wins one election by the narrowest of margins and you're attributing all these great strategic elements to his behaviour. 

Basically all he does is repeat his narrative over and over until his rube followers believe him over the facts. That's his genius. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 9:00 PM, OftenWrong said:

Really the whole thing is a reverse mind-f*ck. The fact that the Ukraine needs to investigate corruption before getting military aid is pretty clear. That the corruption might involve Joe Biden should not make it an impeachable offence. Looks to me like Dems are using this impeachment as a cover-up.

Want to cite any other Ukrainian corruption that makes them worthy of military aid to fend off a Russian invasion? 

Anything other than corruption that matters to Trump's political fortunes? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Boges said:

Trump wins one election by the narrowest of margins and you're attributing all these great strategic elements to his behaviour. 

Basically all he does is repeat his narrative over and over until his rube followers believe him over the facts. That's his genius. 

 

Damn deplorables. Someone should tell them that's what they all are. Worked before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Damn deplorables. Someone should tell them that's what they all are. Worked before.

The Deplorables will ride or die with Trump. Lost Cause. 

It's the productive people that live in Murika's Burbs that Trump and his sycophants needs to worry about. 

https://fortune.com/2019/11/06/suburban-voters-trump-losing-election-results-2019/

Quote

Democrats' surging strength in the suburbs reflects the anxiety Trump provokes among moderates, particularly women, who have rejected his scorched-earth politics and uncompromising conservative policies on health care, education, and gun violence.

Republicans' response in Virginia was to try to stay focused on local issues. In the election's final days, Dunnavant encouraged Trump to stay out of the state. The president obliged, sending Vice President Mike Pence instead.

Struggling for a unifying message, some Republicans turned to impeachment, trying to tie local Democrats to their counterparts in Washington and the effort to impeach Trump.

No one played that card harder than Kentucky's Bevin, who campaigned aside an "impeachment" banner and stood next to Trump on the eve of the election.

But even in ruby-red Kentucky, Trump was not a cure-all and the trouble in the suburbs emerged.

 

Edited by Boges

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well that a whole other topic to itself isn't it... the Republicans biggest supporters are old white male country folk. you know... hillbillies. everyone know how smart dem folks is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boges said:

The Deplorables will ride or die with Trump. Lost Cause. 

It's the productive people that live in Murika's Burbs that Trump and his sycophants needs to worry about. 

https://fortune.com/2019/11/06/suburban-voters-trump-losing-election-results-2019/

 

 

Then there's nothing to worry about. All those deplorables will just have to submit to their urban betters and learn to code.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, godzilla said:

well that a whole other topic to itself isn't it... the Republicans biggest supporters are old white male country folk. you know... hillbillies. everyone know how smart dem folks is!

 

White females will be surprised to learn they are actually white male country folk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boges said:

He loves the poorly educated. 

 

Hillary doesn't...that's why she lost to Donald Trump.    Imagine that...losing a presidential election to Donald Trump.

How could she be so "poorly educated" ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Boges said:

Want to cite any other Ukrainian corruption that makes them worthy of military aid to fend off a Russian invasion? 

Anything other than corruption that matters to Trump's political fortunes? 

Why should I give a cite, it wouldn't matter to you anyway.  Corruption in Ukraine, and other countries is pretty common knowledge. Why do you doubt that? 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Boges said:

Trump wins one election by the narrowest of margins and you're attributing all these great strategic elements to his behaviour. 

Basically all he does is repeat his narrative over and over until his rube followers believe him over the facts. That's his genius. 

If it's so easy, then how come everyone else doesn't do it, and beat him at his own game? He's good at it, obviously, just admit it, at least give him that. If he wasn't good at it, then he wouldn't have won the Presidency on his very his very first attempt to run for political office.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

If it's so easy, then how come everyone else doesn't do it, and beat him at his own game? He's good at it, obviously, just admit it, at least give him that. If he wasn't good at it, then he wouldn't have won the Presidency on his very his very first attempt to run for political office.

Because other people have ethical standards and try to be honest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Why should I give a cite, it wouldn't matter to you anyway.  Corruption in Ukraine, and other countries is pretty common knowledge. Why do you doubt that? 

I'll take that as a no. Trump only cares about Corruption in regards to Democrats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Hillary doesn't...that's why she lost to Donald Trump.    Imagine that...losing a presidential election to Donald Trump.

How could she be so "poorly educated" ?

As noted. Trump garnered some support from educated burb dwellers. That support seems to have evaporated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...