Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
godzilla

It's Official, the Trump-Russia Investigation was a Partisan Witch Hunt

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Boges said:

Trump lies more in a week. 

Nope. On matters of importance, such as campaign promises and the ongoing investigations, Trump’s record is brilliant by comparison to Schiff. 
If you go back and look at all the things that Schiff has said during the Russian collusion investigation, obstruction investigation, the Kavanaugh hearings, and now this latest farce, you’ll find that anytime Adam Schiff speaks publicly every single thing he says is patently untrue. He has a 0% track record for telling the truth on any issues of importance. The truth would have to be pretty bad in order for shift to actually tell it like it is.
He doesn’t tell lies like “Trump was standing on Venus when he said that” that even a Demmie would notice, he says things like “Trump went right from Zelinsky asking about javelins into investigate Biden for me”. The average Demmie would never bother looking into that. It’s close enough to what they think went on that they just except that statement as fact when it’s actually a complete fabrication. There are plenty of different ways to lie and fabricating is the worst one of all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boges said:

I'm not defending Biden.

But extorting another country to investigate Biden is a High Crime and/or a Misdemeanor. 

These debates break down because you really believe having Shotkin fired was to protect Hunter Biden. All evidence points to the fact that actually gave Hunter Biden more exposure. 

Of course you’re protecting Biden. Biden and CNN have said “there’s nothing to see here” and you’re just regurgitating that.

Biden is blatantly guilty of profiteering in Ukraine and you, CNN, Adam Schiff, etc act like that’s no reason for an investigation. 
 

“GOTTA PROTECT BIDEN. JUST FOCUS ON NTRUMP. ANYONE WHO THREATENS OUR PROFITEERING RACKET, PAYS!!!!!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hal 9000 said:

It's hard to know whether he's full of shit or delusional.

..yah I am sure the some feel the same way about Trump...what was your point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Of course you’re protecting Biden. Biden and CNN have said “there’s nothing to see here” and you’re just regurgitating that.

Biden is blatantly guilty of profiteering in Ukraine and you, CNN, Adam Schiff, etc act like that’s no reason for an investigation. 
 

“GOTTA PROTECT BIDEN. JUST FOCUS ON NTRUMP. ANYONE WHO THREATENS OUR PROFITEERING RACKET, PAYS!!!!!”

Stop deflecting. Going after Biden is not the issue. No one is stopping an investigation of him or anyone through proper channels. What is at issue is the President using his powers to compromise foreign policy and foreign leaders to engage in investigations of his political opponents and if you want to pretend Trump is going after Biden to fight corruption and not personal political interests rock on. Claiming Trump is investigating corruption is past absurd. You want to portray Trump as a virgin with all those herpes sores puckering up his mouth..really> Have him kiss and tell with that orifice of virtue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Rue said:

Stop deflecting. Going after Biden is not the issue. No one is stopping an investigation of him or anyone through proper channels. What is at issue is the President using his powers to compromise foreign policy and foreign leaders to engage in investigations of his political opponents and if you want to pretend Trump is going after Biden to fight corruption and not personal political interests rock on. Claiming Trump is investigating corruption is past absurd. You want to portray Trump as a virgin with all those herpes sores puckering up his mouth..really> Have him kiss and tell with that orifice of virtue.

yeah, just have Barr open an investigation into Biden! why have the Ukraine do it?

oh, except then the burden of proof would be that required by the US judicial system... note that the case on Hillary Clinton was closed without charge by Trumps AG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

It's hard to know whether he's full of shit or delusional.

just restating what has already been revealed in testimony. undisputed by Rs.

Edited by godzilla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, godzilla said:

just restating what has already been revealed in testimony. undisputed by Rs.

It's hard to dispute a testimony that is all about opinion, feelings....and presumptions  What the Reps did though was ask for facts and first hand knowledge, and none were given.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

It's hard to dispute a testimony that is all about opinion, feelings....and presumptions  What the Reps did though was ask for facts and first hand knowledge, and none were given.

but its all just supporting facts... the first hand facts are not in dispute any longer. that's why Rs don't even attempt it.

Trump: I expected an investigation into the Bidens
Mulvaney: there was a quid pro quo, get over it

that's the "first hand" knowledge. all the hearings did was solidify those points. that that was everyones understanding. they painted the situation into a corner very effectively. so that Trump couldn't try and back out by saying "well, what I meant was" or Mulvaney couldn't say "you must have heard me wrong". it doesn't matter that none of them ever talked directly to the president. they all had bosses. they were out doing the presidents bidding. and no one told them to do otherwise.

with a jury of regular americans I know where my money would be.

no, Rs have moved on because they know that cause is lost. its, "is this really an impeachable offence?" now. and if that's left to opinion and R senators then of course, T will skate. but what Ds have been doing during the trial is hammer that one thing home... that the offence occurred. and this is what Ds will hammer on until the election. the political calculus is in plain view.

and hard core T supporters who are so emotionally committed that, as I've asked on this forum, cannot envision _any_ situation in which they would abandon Trump... it doesn't matter. but those aren't the people that T needs to worry about.

Edited by godzilla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, godzilla said:

but its all just supporting facts... the first hand facts are not in dispute any longer. that's why Rs don't even attempt it.

Trump: I expected an investigation into the Bidens
Mulvaney: there was a quid pro quo, get over it

that's the "first hand" knowledge. all the hearings did was solidify those points. that that was everyones understanding. they painted the situation into a corner very effectively. so that Trump couldn't try and back out by saying "well, what I meant was" or Mulvaney couldn't say "you must have heard me wrong". it doesn't matter that none of them ever talked directly to the president. they all had bosses. they were out doing the presidents bidding. and no one told them to do otherwise.

with a jury of regular americans I know where my money would be.

no, Rs have moved on because they know that cause is lost. its, "is this really an impeachable offence?" now. and if that's left to opinion and R senators then of course, T will skate. but what Ds have been doing during the trial is hammer that one thing home... that the offence occurred. and this is what Ds will hammer on until the election. the political calculus is in plain view.

and hard core T supporters who are so emotionally committed that, as I've asked on this forum, cannot envision _any_ situation in which they would abandon Trump... it doesn't matter. but those aren't the people that T needs to worry about.

That's funny, I don't recall any testimony from either Trump or Mulvaney. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 3:55 PM, Rue said:

Stop deflecting. Going after Biden is not the issue. No one is stopping an investigation of him or anyone through proper channels. What is at issue is the President using his powers to compromise foreign policy and foreign leaders to engage in investigations of his political opponents and if you want to pretend Trump is going after Biden to fight corruption and not personal political interests rock on. Claiming Trump is investigating corruption is past absurd. You want to portray Trump as a virgin with all those herpes sores puckering up his mouth..really> Have him kiss and tell with that orifice of virtue.

Tying Ukrainian aid to Trump's request for an investigation is a completely unproven allegation. Not one single person has a quote from Trump saying that, the President of Ukraine said that he hadn't felt that was the case at all, yet I'm somehow supposed to believe that this is the biggest issue from Ukraine? 

Trump had already sent the first shipment of Javelins to Ukraine before this phone call even happened. There were obviously no conditions placed on that one. There's nothing more than a Dem accusation around this shipment which remains completely unsupported at the present time, and by now we all know what unproven allegations from the Dems are worth. Their word is utter crap if you've been keeping score. 

Let's juxtapose the obvious need for an investigation of Biden beside Trump's request for assistance. Does his request seem unsuitable? Not even a tiny bit. It's true that Trump isn't asking for a whole lot of other investigations, but how many other people have gone on TV and bragged about committing crimes which aren't being investigated? Is it just Biden? Can you compile a list for me Rue?

Let's compare what Trump did for Ukraine to what Obama did for Ukraine. Does it seem like Trump's administration is doing far more and that Trump's family and associates are personally bringing home a lot less money?

Let's talk about how much time the Dems have spent investigating Trump to how much evidence has ever come out which justifies all of their serious accusations. This has been a 3 year long smear campaign disguised as a series of investigations which have all turned up no real evidence.

Let's talk about how the Dems have blatantly lied about Trump's phone call, by saying that Zelensky's request to purchase Javelins was immediately followed by a request to investigate Biden. (Crowdstrike only has relevance in the fake investigation that was done on Trump). That's a complete lie, and how many times you've called them out for it? Have you never noticed they were lying or do you give them a free pass? 

Sorry Rue but I'm not giving any credibility to anyone who can't see the need for an investigation into a crime that Biden bragged about on tv. Not just the crime of admitting that he tied foreign aid to the firing & slandering of a prosecutor who was conducting an investigation that might somehow implicate his own son, but also the sick admission that he, Joe Biden, "put a guy in place who was "solid". IE, someone who has left Burisma completely alone ever since he was anointed by Biden.

Any reasonable person can see a huge double-standard and gross injustice across the board in the investigations into Hillary, Trump, Kavanaugh and now Biden. The Dems reek of corruption and their media and followers reek of pure ignorance. This has been a really sad 4 years for the Dems, just like the last 3 years of Obama were really sad for the entire USA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

It's hard to dispute a testimony that is all about opinion, feelings....and presumptions 

Just like it's hard to refute an accusation of an attempted rape with no witnesses, no location, and no date which it occurred, no old police records, and no physical evidence which can be challenged.

There's a pattern to all of these Dem accusations and it's that they use criminal investigations as a smear tactic. They're pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 6:08 PM, WestCanMan said:

Of course you’re protecting Biden. Biden and CNN have said “there’s nothing to see here” and you’re just regurgitating that.

Biden is blatantly guilty of profiteering in Ukraine and you, CNN, Adam Schiff, etc act like that’s no reason for an investigation. 
 

“GOTTA PROTECT BIDEN. JUST FOCUS ON NTRUMP. ANYONE WHO THREATENS OUR PROFITEERING RACKET, PAYS!!!!!”

Except all the people with actual experience in Ukraine disagree with this. He was doing State Department business in trying to get Shokin fired and not protecting his son. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I now see why Devin Nunes showed so much contempt for the Impeachment hearings. He was in on it the entire time. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/22/politics/nunes-vienna-trip-ukrainian-prosecutor-biden/index.html

Quote

 

(CNN)A lawyer for an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani told CNN that his client is willing to tell Congress about meetings the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee had in Vienna last year with a former Ukrainian prosecutor to discuss digging up dirt on Joe Biden.

The attorney, Joseph A. Bondy, represents Lev Parnas, the recently indicted Soviet-born American who worked with Giuliani to push claims of Democratic corruption in Ukraine. Bondy said that Parnas was told directly by the former Ukrainian official that he met last year in Vienna with Rep. Devin Nunes.

 

 

Edited by Boges

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 9:18 PM, Hal 9000 said:

That's funny, I don't recall any testimony from either Trump or Mulvaney. 

those quotes were from public announcements. not under oath so I guess they could say they were lying to the American public? because... because... why again? lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Republican seniors are all on the side of the Russians now... Russian Republicans I guess.

maybe Vlad will announce shortly that he is attacking the US deep state in order to free Americans!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, godzilla said:

Republican seniors are all on the side of the Russians now... Russian Republicans I guess.

maybe Vlad will announce shortly that he is attacking the US deep state in order to free Americans!

Russublicans!   I claim patent!  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2019 at 11:47 AM, taxme said:

 

 

Hey fella, it looks like you have some racism in you? Calling people "old white male" is racist. I bet you would not dare call some old black men, old black men, now would you? 

 

No impeachment coming so get over it. Pelosi and Schiff the shuckster have both gone mad in their democratic heads. Trump has been and no doubt is surrounded by traitors to America. That is why so many in his cabinet have been fired or had to resign because they were found out to be anti-Trump. John Bolton and Rex Tillerson were not on board with Trump's program. They had to part ways with Trump. Good riddance too bad rubbish.  

 

I think that your farce of an impeachment game show is all wrapped up now. Once again, Trump has kicked the democrats azzes back into the swamp, and well deserved. How much more are those democrat clowns going to keep going on with this impeachment nonsense? When are they ever going to learn that they will never get Trump on anything? I guess that they will keep going until someone comes along and gets them all admitted into some mental institution where they appear to belong in now, and receive some serious medical help. Those stunned bunch of democrats are, to put it rather bluntly, insane in the head.  Just saying. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, godzilla said:

Republican seniors are all on the side of the Russians now... Russian Republicans I guess.

maybe Vlad will announce shortly that he is attacking the US deep state in order to free Americans!

The democrats are on the side of communist China. So, what's your point here?

Trump and Putin are holding hands alright, and they both have a problem with the deep state democrats. Americans should have no fear of Russia. But they should have a big fear of communist China. The democrats are always attacking Putin and Russia, while they keep ignoring communist China. All the big tech companies in America are dealing with communist China, and allowing China to have access to their social media outfits, like twitter and many others, where the commies can spy on Americans and Canadians also, and what they are talking about. Huawei is a communist Chinese company that has been pretty much been giving the rights to spy on Americans and Canadians with their electronic made products. As long as Putin and Trump are in power, the deep state will have to keep watching their azzes, while Trump keeps attacking and exposing their anti-American activities, and communist platforms. At least that is what I am getting these days. Works for me. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Russublicans!   I claim patent!  :lol:

You should go on Shark Tank, or The Dragon's Den, and go get their support and money for your patent. You could become a millionaire with that word.  Hey, you never know, eh? Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, godzilla said:

you heard it from Cannucklehead first!

How about if I come up with the word Chinacrats, and get a patent for it? Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Boges said:

Except all the people with actual experience in Ukraine disagree with this. He was doing State Department business in trying to get Shokin fired and not protecting his son. 

Why are all the Dems lying about everything pertaining to Trump-Ukraine and Biden-Ukraine then Boges?

Joe Biden: "I didn't even know that my son was working for Burisma. We never talked about it and the investigation into Burisma was over long before I fired the prosecutor. He was lazy on corruption, and I put someone 'solid' in his place. There's no need for an investigation."

Hunter Biden: "My dad didn't even know that I was working for Burisma. We never talked about it"

Quote

Reality: "OK that's 6 declarations in total. But it seems like BS that you didn't know that your son landed a $50K/mo job in the country that you were travelling to so frequently. How could your dad not have known?"

Joe and Hunter Biden: "IT'S TRUE!!!!!!"

Quote

Reality: "Here's a picture of you and your dad golfing with another board member from Bursma."

Hunter Biden: "OK my dad actually did know I was working there and we talked about it once or twice."

Joe Biden: "WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE RELEASE THAT PICTURE? FIND OUT WHO LEAKED THAT PICTURE!!!!!! FOCUS ON TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I knew that he worked at Burisma, we talked about it briefly once or twice. But the investigation into Burisma was over long before I fired him, and he was fired because he was lazy on corruption. FOCUS ON TRUMP!!!!!!!" 

Quote

Reality: "So you guys both outright lied about the fact that Joe knew you were working for Burisma, and that you had never talked about it. That's 2 lies each, out of 6 declarative statements. Interesting. But we should still believe you about the rest, right? Especially when you say that you don't need to be investigated...."

Joe and Hunter: "Yep, the rest is true!"

Quote

Reality: "Welllllll there's this one other thing that you lied about.... It turns out that the prosecutor had his team raid the home of Burisma's President just days before you had him fired, so the investigation wasn't even close to being over. That also means that the prosecutor wasn't being as lazy as you had initially stated. Aaaaand..... the 'solid' guy that you put in in place of the old inspector is still just sitting on the Burisma file with his thump up his ass. That's 3 more lies. So, the fact of the matter is that you made 6 declarative statements about the Burisma situation and the first 5 of them have proven to be lies. Should we still believe the last one Joe? The part about you not needing to be investigated?""

Joe: "Yep. Lots of people lie 5 out of 6 times. That's actually a pretty good track record in my opinion. FOCUS ON TRUUUMP!!!! Don't make me have ta do ta you like I did to Soda Pop!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...