Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Marocc

CAA/NRC & Muslims in India

Recommended Posts

Since the situation in India is escalating quickly, here is a new thread for it.

As for today, during a rally in Ballari, MLA (member of legislative assembly), Somashekhara Reddy of Karnataka, as a warning to Muslims, said, “I want to caution those who are protesting… This (the crowd at the pro-CAA rally) is just 5%. If your antics grow, if 100% people come, just imagine what your situation will be.”  “Bewakoofs (idiots) from Congress are lying to you,”, “and you’re believing them and coming out onto the streets. Hey, we’re the 80%! You’re just 17%. If we turn against you what will your situation be?”  Then he said to TNM, “I have not stated anything against anybody. I just said we Hindus are 80% and if the 20% Muslim population damages our property, we cannot just stand by and watch."

He further said, "Caution, tread with caution. This is our country. You have to live in our country. This is my country. My country,”

“If you want to live in this country… the Australian Prime Minister had given a statement once. You know what she said? “If you want to stay in this country, you have to live as per our customs. Caution. If you don’t, I will send you back to your country.” Make sure that you don’t bring such a situation in this country,"

[it looks like the Australian PM has not said that in reality]

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/we-re-80-you-re-17-karnataka-mla-warns-muslims-against-anti-caa-protests-115305

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Marocc said:

Since the situation in India is escalating quickly, here is a new thread for it.

As for today, during a rally in Ballari, MLA (member of legislative assembly), Somashekhara Reddy of Karnataka, as a warning to Muslims, said, “I want to caution those who are protesting… This (the crowd at the pro-CAA rally) is just 5%. If your antics grow, if 100% people come, just imagine what your situation will be.”  “Bewakoofs (idiots) from Congress are lying to you,”, “and you’re believing them and coming out onto the streets. Hey, we’re the 80%! You’re just 17%. If we turn against you what will your situation be?”  Then he said to TNM, “I have not stated anything against anybody. I just said we Hindus are 80% and if the 20% Muslim population damages our property, we cannot just stand by and watch."

He further said, "Caution, tread with caution. This is our country. You have to live in our country. This is my country. My country,”

“If you want to live in this country… the Australian Prime Minister had given a statement once. You know what she said? “If you want to stay in this country, you have to live as per our customs. Caution. If you don’t, I will send you back to your country.” Make sure that you don’t bring such a situation in this country,"

[it looks like the Australian PM has not said that in reality]

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/we-re-80-you-re-17-karnataka-mla-warns-muslims-against-anti-caa-protests-115305

Yeah, some Hindus can be right bastards.  I mean, just look at the cow protection groups!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very sad for those populations. This rivalry between the two religions have created Pakistan and Bangladesh and made the region much poorer than it should have been.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah, some Hindus can be right bastards.  I mean, just look at the cow protection groups!

What are you talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Very sad for those populations. This rivalry between the two religions have created Pakistan and Bangladesh and made the region much poorer than it should have been.

Well, to be fair to the Hindus, the uh... 'rivalry' started when the Muslim warlords invaded India, slaughtering millions. Depending on who you believe, they killed tens or hundreds of millions over the course of their many invasions, and piled the heads of whole cities up to compete with each other. Muslims don't think of polytheists as quite human, you see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Indian government tried to make Kashmir like India, but ended up making India like Kashmir — says former Union Minister Yashwant Sinha.

He used to be part of BJP, but quit after being pushed aside continuously for two decades.

He visited Kashmir a few years ago and suggested the situation should be talked about, but was told by an official that that is not the government's policy — which was and is that everyone opposing the government should be and will be surpressed.

He says that after five months Kashmir has not began to resemble the rest of India on any way, but the rest of India has become like Kashmir.

The same strong presence of security forces and the same policy of oppression.

https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/national/govt-wanted-kashmir-like-rest-of-india-ended-up-making-india-like-kashmir-yashwant-sinha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...