Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
godzilla

Trump actions kill 63 Canadians

Recommended Posts

Trumps need to change the channel from his Impeachment has now caused the death of hundreds of civilians including 63 Canadians.

ukraine plane likely shot down iran missile report

‘Absolutely insane’: Mike Lee rips Iran briefing as GOP unites behind Trump

and now Trump wants NATO to get involved?!

Trump asks for NATO help in Middle East

time to start burning some American flags here I guess!

Edited by godzilla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol.  More like the perceived weakness of Trudeau that's got Canadians killed!

Take note that no Americans had lost their lives!

  If this crash was a deliberate attack - with 138 passengers booked for Canada - then, yeah - Iran sees Canada as an easy target!   

We are the "proxy" punching bag.  Get used to it.

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, godzilla said:

Trumps need to change the channel from his Impeachment has now caused the death of hundreds of civilians including 63 Canadians.

ukraine plane likely shot down iran missile report

‘Absolutely insane’: Mike Lee rips Iran briefing as GOP unites behind Trump

and now Trump wants NATO to get involved?!

Trump asks for NATO help in Middle East

time to start burning some American flags here I guess!

You're accusing Iran of illegally killing 63 innocent people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trumps not stupid... He knows he got worse enemies within his own government, and they are using him to enrich the military industrial complex. I believe the deep state used an electromagnetic weapon to bring down the airliner... to get sympathy from the Canadians and the world in support for the war against Iran. Picking a Ukrainian airliner seems suspicious too.

No way Iran would shoot it down by accident. They were on high alert, and would be able to identify and verify any aircraft originating from Iran.

I know Justin Trudeau is a coward, but hopefully he's not stupid, and will see right through this.

Edited by ProudConservative
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shady said:

You're accusing Iran of illegally killing 63 innocent people?

He's simply pointing out the increased level of instability Trump brought about by sticking his dingus into a hornet's nest - this looks a lot like a fog-of-war incident.

A foggy war initiated by a foggier President for the foggiest of reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The title for this thread is insane. Iran shoots down the passenger plane just taken off from its own airport a few minutes earlier and somehow Trump is responsible for that!!!!!!.  

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/champagne-iran-plane-crash-1.5420398

Another reason among hundreds more (like killing 1500 defenseless people last month) why Iran regime leaders must be taken to international courts and charged with crime against humanity.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, eyeball said:

He's simply pointing out the increased level of instability Trump brought about by sticking his dingus into a hornet's nest - this looks a lot like a fog-of-war incident.

A foggy war initiated by a foggier President for the foggiest of reasons.

It's instability done on purpose to virtue signal to the military industrial complex, because Trump know he's friends in manufacturing... Just love those defense contracts.

It's treason in my opinion. Trump's irresponsibility makes him a war criminal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, godzilla said:

Trumps need to change the channel from his Impeachment has now caused the death of hundreds of civilians including 63 Canadians.

ukraine plane likely shot down iran missile report

‘Absolutely insane’: Mike Lee rips Iran briefing as GOP unites behind Trump

and now Trump wants NATO to get involved?!

Trump asks for NATO help in Middle East

time to start burning some American flags here I guess!

Where is your proof  that Trump is at fault here? Try giving us all some of that inside knowledge that you have, will you. We are waiting. Come on, spit it out, fella. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

Trumps not stupid... He knows he got worse enemies within his own government, and they are using him to enrich the military industrial complex. I believe the deep state used an electromagnetic weapon to bring down the airliner... to get sympathy from the Canadians and the world in support for the war against Iran. Picking a Ukrainian airliner seems suspicious too.

No way Iran would shoot it down by accident. They were on high alert, and would be able to identify and verify any aircraft originating from Iran.

I know Justin Trudeau is a coward, but hopefully he's not stupid, and will see right through this.

If Trudeau sees thru anything, what can or will he do about what happened? Trudeau can't even get two Canadians out from being held illegally in some Chinese communist gulag over false charges. Our dear leader Trudeau will just do the necessary walking but will never be able to do the real walking. Canada has a wimp and faceless coward as it's leader. All Trudeau appears to be good for is butt kissing minorities, loves his refugees and gays, and knows how to lie and cheat, and waste Canadians tax dollars on all of his useless leftist liberal programs and agendas that can at times appear quite communistic pet peeves. Never the less, the plane was brought down on Iranian soil, and now they must answer to the world for the plane crash. And why won't the Iranians hand over the black box? Maybe they have something to hide, eh?

But maybe you are right? It may have something to do with the globalist deep state elite. Hey, we never know, but you and me and thee will never know what really happened because you and me and thee are on the outside of the deep state globalist elite box. We can only go by what the MSM tells us all. And the MSM is well known for being a fake media and have been found out to be great at reporting phony and making up lying stories. Trump has already said that all is being put on hold with Iran. No more back and forth missiles towards each other for now. All we peons can do now is wait and see what happens. If you hear a loud explosion  several blocks away from outside your window, and you look out and see a huge amount of smoke, well you can count yourself as lucky because that Iranian missile just missed you. LOL. Now go have a coffee and chill out. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Confirmed. Iran regime shoots down Ukrainian plane minutes after taken off from Tehran International airport with two Russian missiles. They just murdered 1500 defenseless people last month in Iran. Shame on all those who are defending this murderous regime in any way or try to appease them or make a deal with the devil. Remove this cancerous organ by any possible means.

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/iran-plane-crash-investigation/index.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The title for this thread is insane. Iran shoots down the passenger plane just taken off from its own airport a few minutes earlier and somehow Trump is responsible for that!!!!!!.  

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/champagne-iran-plane-crash-1.5420398

Another reason among hundreds more (like killing 1500 defenseless people last month) why Iran regime leaders must be taken to international courts and charged with crime against humanity.

Trump took out a major terrorist player in the world called Soulami. Most of the world was quite happy about it, especially the Iraqi people, who went out onto the streets and were overjoyed and celebrating this guy being killed. When Obama killed Bin Laden the leftist liberal MSM congratulated Obama for doing what he did and praised Obama for doing so. The world is now safe. But when Trump takes out a major player in terrorism, Trump gets called everything nasty under the sun, and the now MSM liars of the world say that thanks to Trump we may be on the brink of a war with Iran. These lefty liberal democratic loony people sure do like to pick and choose as to who they will support or not support. Support Obama for killing a terrorist, but not support Trump for killing a terrorist. They can be such hypocrites. Iran kills it's own citizen's if they dare to question their dear Islamic 10th century leaders. Thumbs down on them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Confirmed. Iran regime shoots down Ukrainian plane minutes after taken off from Tehran International airport with two Russian missiles. They just murdered 1500 defenseless people last month in Iran. Shame on all those who are defending this murderous regime in any way or try to appease them or make a deal with the devil. Remove this cancerous organ by any possible means.

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/iran-plane-crash-investigation/index.html

Confirmed by CNN??? They are apart of the war Machine... They want the ratings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Confirmed by CNN??? They are apart of the war Machine... They want the ratings.

No I forgot. You only believe Russians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ProudConservative said:

It's instability done on purpose to virtue signal to the military industrial complex, because Trump know he's friends in manufacturing... Just love those defense contracts.

It's treason in my opinion. Trump's irresponsibility makes him a war criminal.

This really should be an Israeli and Saudi Arabia war with Iran, and not an American war with Iran. It is Israel and Saudi Arabia that Iran has a problem with. Trump is in this conflict with Iran because of Israel and Saudi Arabia, and Israel wants America to fight their war with Iran. They both want Iran nuked. Let American soldiers die instead. What Trump needs to do is get all of his soldiers out of the Middle East like in Syria and Iraq, and let Israel and Saudi Arabia solve their own bloody problems with Iran. This should not be an American war any longer.  

Only Trump hating fools will believe that Trump is a warmonger. Trump is the last person that wants a war with Iran. Trump is a business man, and not a warmonger. Trump would prefer to do business with Iran instead. The sad part for Trump is that he is surrounded by a bunch of neocon warmongers who do want a war with Iran. I guess that the military industry complex is not making much money these days, and they need another war to make more profits at the expense of innocent people's lives of course. It's always about the bloody money. :unsure:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, taxme said:

This really should be an Israeli and Saudi Arabia war with Iran, and not an American war with Iran. It is Israel and Saudi Arabia that Iran has a problem with. Trump is in this conflict with Iran because of Israel and Saudi Arabia, and Israel wants America to fight their war with Iran. They both want Iran nuked. Let American soldiers die instead. What Trump needs to do is get all of his soldiers out of the Middle East like in Syria and Iraq, and let Israel and Saudi Arabia solve their own bloody problems with Iran. This should not be an American war any longer.  

Only Trump hating fools will believe that Trump is a warmonger. Trump is the last person that wants a war with Iran. Trump is a business man, and not a warmonger. Trump would prefer to do business with Iran instead. The sad part for Trump is that he is surrounded by a bunch of neocon warmongers who do want a war with Iran. I guess that the military industry complex is not making much money these days, and they need another war to make more profits at the expense of innocent people's lives of course. It's always about the bloody money. :unsure:

 

WOW... I was scared you didn't get it... You just made my day... I was only trying to wake you up, because I respect you. No one else but Trump put out the tweet.... that he has the right to bomb their "Cultural Sites". Trump been doing nothing but, trash talking Iran 24/7... So I blame him for the provocation. He let himself be a useful idiot, and didn't care... because he's got a narcissistic personality disorder, and loves to be war shipped, instead of being diplomatic.

$7 Trillion dollars is not worth protecting Israel... Let them launch a nuke at Iran, and then get nuked back... Honestly if Israel disappeared we could save a lot of money. If they don't wanna get nuked... Than maybe they should swallow their pride, and come to an arrangement with Iran. If that means giving Palestine back their territory, than so be it... The stole it from them.

What America needs to do... Is tell Israel... If you don't come to a peace agreement with Iran... You're on your own.... So if Netanyahu continues to be provocative... let them have what's coming.

I can't even stand his voice... He sounds like a Russian Gangster. When I see pics like this, I wanna puke. It's time to put America first, and cut ties with Israel.

17.jpg

Edited by ProudConservative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

176 People died, and not 1500. There is no aircraft in the world that carries 1500 passengers.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/ukrainian-airliner-crashes-tehran-iranian-media-200108032720868.html

You are really dumb aren't you. How did you learn to write?

I wasn't referring to plane crash which is the regime's latest crime. I was referring to 1500 defenseless people shot dead by Iran regime paid thugs because they were protesting economic hardship and regime corruption demanding the islamic regime to end and regime leaders to step down. They sent their thugs and shoot 1500 people from behind while they were unarmed and running away 400 women and 17 children among them. 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/1500-people-said-killed-by-iranian-security-forces-in-protests/

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You are really dumb aren't you. How did you learn to write?

I wasn't referring to plane crash which is the regime's latest crime. I was referring to 1500 defenseless people shot dead by Iran regime paid thugs because they were protesting economic hardship and regime corruption demanding the islamic regime to end and regime leaders to step down. They sent their thugs and shoot 1500 people from behind while they were unarmed and running away 400 women and 17 children among them. 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/1500-people-said-killed-by-iranian-security-forces-in-protests/

Stop pushing for war with Iran. We're broke... You're rhetoric is irresponsible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Stop pushing for war with Iran. We're broke... You're rhetoric is irresponsible.

I am not advocating war but proposed many ways including severe economic sanctions and regime isolation. But If you wish to sleep with the devil go ahead. I fight against evil at any cost.

Take out the cancerous organ before it spreads and engulf the whole world.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I am not advocating war but proposed many ways including severe economic sanctions and regime isolation. But If you wish to sleep with the devil go ahead. I fight against evil at any cost.

Take out the cancerous organ before it spreads and engulf the whole world.

Were not winning the hearts and minds of the Iranian people. We are making it worse... We're making them feel exploited. We're making them turn to their leaders in solidarity against the west. We are giving the Islamic Extremists excuses to indoctrinate the next round of Jihadist.

I can't even go to an American airport... without some pervert putting his hands down my underwear to check for explosives... Is this the kind of world you wanna live in?

We need to lead by positive example, so Islam wants to reform... instead of reverting back to old scripture... and thinking we're all infidels.

Where's the positive example... when we spew anti muslim hatred 24/7?

We need to step back... and wake up to the monsters we're creating... by being so divisive towards the middle east.

If we can get Islam in the 21st century... Than the war is over... Dubai is the right model...We need to bring them tourism, and business. We need to embrace their food... get them in sports... help take them away from Extremism.

Trump is destroying everything we worked so hard to accomplishment... by saying crap like he wants to bomb their "Cultural Sites".

Edited by ProudConservative
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I can't even go to an American airport...

 

Why are you going to American airports if Trump wants to kill Canadians ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Were not winning the hearts and minds of the Iranian people. We are making it worse... We're making them feel exploited. We're making them turn to their leaders in solidarity against the west. We are giving the Islamic Extremists excuses to indoctrinate the next round of Jihadist.

I can't even go to an American airport... without some pervert putting his hands down my underwear to check for explosives... Is this the kind of world you wanna live in?

We need to lead by positive example, so Islam wants to reform... instead of reverting back to old scripture... and thinking we're all infidels.

Where's the positive example... when we spew anti muslim hatred 24/7?

We need to step back... and wake up to the monsters we're creating... by being so divisive towards the middle east.

Exactly and all these started happening after the 1979 islamic coup in Iran when a peanut brain idiot by the name of Carter was elected US president and with his idiotic policies drove away the Shah and installed the ayatollahs in power terrorism got 100 times worse all originating from this cancerous organ. You know nothing about intentional or middle eastern politics.

Iran nation are sacrificing their lives every day to get rid of this murderous regime which has brought nothing but death, war, hate, destruction and welcome any help to completely isolate this regime and eventually remove this regime.

The worst enemy if the middle eastern nations are the regimes themselves not the US or the West.

TAKE OUT THE CANCEROUS ORGAN. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Exactly and all these started happening after the 1979 islamic coup in Iran when a peanut brain idiot by the name of Carter was elected US president and with his idiotic policies drove away the Shah and installed the ayatollahs in power terrorism got 100 times worse all originating from this cancerous organ. You know nothing about intentional or middle eastern politics.

Iran nation are sacrificing their lives every day to get rid of this murderous regime which has brought nothing but death, war, hate, destruction and welcome any help to completely isolate this regime and eventually remove this regime.

The worst enemy if the middle eastern nations are the regimes themselves not the US or the West.

TAKE OUT THE CANCEROUS ORGAN. 

You're a neocon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...