Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Warning to All MLW Members - Fear and the Cronavirus


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

He said the hoax was the Democrats were blaming him for the virus, not that the virus itself is a hoax. Stop believing your TDS fueled UK media, they are feeding you obvious propaganda.

Yes, but he has also consistently downplayed the seriousness of the virus. When asked about it during a press conference in January he said it was 'totally under control' and that he wasn't worried about a pandemic. As recently as March 9th, just ten days ago he tweeted: The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant. Surgeon General, “The risk is low to the average American.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fear is a virus, and you've been infected.  Doesn't hurt to be prepared but let's keep things in perspective.

Unfortunately the virus doesn't discriminate and it takes many tens of innocent Iranians before killing one regime associate. That said many regime thugs and a few regime ayatollahs have been sent to

It's hard to get a perspective on this since we don't really know how it's going to go. The health authorities do say it's only a matter of time. And if you examine what is known or what we think abou

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

Yes, but he has also consistently downplayed the seriousness of the virus. When asked about it during a press conference in January he said it was 'totally under control' and that he wasn't worried about a pandemic. As recently as March 9th, just ten days ago he tweeted: The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant. Surgeon General, “The risk is low to the average American.”

Trump was right about the Democrats hyping up the Coronavirus as a desperate attack on Trump, it is low risk to average American too. Nothing wrong with saying that.

Besides you are focusing on the words of politicians again, you really can't find a good angle of attack when it comes to Trump can you? You'll throw anything against the wall hoping it will stick, because you have no good ammo, not that there isn't good ammo available, you just can't find it blinded by TDS. Even the dumbest petty shit seems like a bombshell to you, so you can't tell the difference.

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The rest of the world has far more prisoners than the U.S.

Volunteers are easy to get for vax trials...already happening in Seattle right now.

All it takes is.....$$$$$$$    (USD...not CAD).

Yah  but they waste to waste time with the animal tests first, or making sure... they're extremely safe, due to liability... I say cut all the red tape, and ask the death row inmates, if they want their chance at redemption.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Do you know why the Spanish Flu didn't destroy the economy 100 years ago, because people were self sufficient, and because manufacturing happened locally. When you create transnational supply chains, you put the entire world at risk.

excellent observation

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ProudConservative said:

Yah  but they waste to waste time with the animal tests first, or making sure... they're extremely safe, due to liability... I say cut all the red tape, and ask the death row inmates, if they want their chance at redemption.

 

No they don't....people are getting injections right now.   Animals don't have checking accounts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump was right about the Democrats hyping up the Coronavirus as a desperate attack on Trump, it is low risk to average American too. Nothing wrong with saying that.

Besides you are focusing on the words of politicians again, you really can't find a good angle of attack when it comes to Trump can you? You'll throw anything against the wall hoping it will stick, because you have no good ammo.

Oh yeah, it's real hard to find a legitimate reason to attack Trump. :rolleyes:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

No they don't....people are getting injections right now.   Animals don't have checking accounts.

Ya like a small group, before they move to a larger group, and then to an even larger group... I say stop wasting time.. and do a large scale trial of several different vaccines on thousands of prisoners.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Argus knows best... He a hard working guy, who provides relevant information, and good arguments.

Argus has Trump Derangement Syndrome, his opinion of Donald Trump is totally irrelevant and he doesn't have any good arguments on the topic.

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Argus said:

Oh yeah, it's real hard to find a legitimate reason to attack Trump. :rolleyes:

 

It's not hard, you just suck at it. You grasp at straws and throw everything and the kitchen sink at him, you don't focus on the good material, because you don't know what constitutes good material.

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

Ya like a small group, before they move to a larger group, and then to an even larger group... I say stop wasting time.. and do a large scale trial of several different vaccines on thousands of prisoners.

 

U.S. tests on the military, not prisoners.   I have personal experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Argus has Trump Derangement Syndrome, his opinion of Donald Trump is totally irrelevant and he doesn't have any good arguments on the topic.

Are you kidding me, I don't even think I could beat him in a debate, even if I tried. Argus is a pro. You just fail to give him credit, when credit is due.

Edited by ProudConservative
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

If you love Trump, I got news for you.... He doesn't know how to play 3D Chess.

If you hate Trump, I got news for you, he doesn't need to play 3D Chess when his political opponents can't even grasp checkers and will play right into his hands thinking they are hurting him out of wishful thinking.

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The rest of the world has far more prisoners than the U.S.

Volunteers are easy to get for vax trials...already happening in Seattle right now.

All it takes is.....$$$$$$$    (USD...not CAD).

The US has 20% of the world's prison population while being less than 5% of that total pop.  Much more convenient than having to chase all over looking for volunteers, and your subjects (sort of) speak an understandable language for US researchers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cannuck said:

The US has 20% of the world's prison population while being less than 5% of that total pop.  Much more convenient than having to chase all over looking for volunteers, and your subjects (sort of) speak an understandable language for US researchers.

 

OK...but only the U.S. gets the resulting vaccine.    None for Canada.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

U.S. tests on the military, not prisoners.   I have personal experience.

That's because the elites don't respect you, and see you as cattle. Henry Kissinger Winner of the Nobel Prize - “Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

Edited by ProudConservative
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

It's not hard, you just suck at it. You grasp at straws and throw everything and the kitchen sink at him, you don't focus on the good material, because you don't know what constitutes good material.

There's so much bad about Trump there really is no need to focus on the worst of the worst. As I pointed out, he has virtually every character defect known to man, and if you can find one good character trait about the man I'd love to hear it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Stop acting like a bunch of Children lol :) I can see Mr. Hidden in Plain Sight coming along at any moment saying "Folks, Please Avoid Making this Topic Personal"

Y and myself are old frenemies from another site and just enjoy yanking each other's chains. I'm not taking it personally.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

That's because the elites don't respect you, and see you as cattle. Henry Kissinger Winner of the Nobel Prize - “Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

 

Fine by me....an entire life you will never experience.   The warrior class !

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ProudConservative said:

No, we sign a contract to buy it from you. What is your price?

 

 

$1 billion per dose.    And that's US dollars...not Canadian pesos.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Argus said:

There's so much bad about Trump there really is no need to focus on the worst of the worst. As I pointed out, he has virtually every character defect known to man, and if you can find one good character trait about the man I'd love to hear it.

Yes there is reason to focus on the worst, because all the little stuff you bring up is irrelevant and it makes it look like you have no good material on him at all when that is your focus.

Focusing on character is weak sauce dude. You are making a terrible case against him by using the worst material you have, it makes you look like a total hack and it severely weakens your case against him.

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

If you hate Trump, I got news for you, he doesn't need to play 3D Chess when his political opponents can't even grasp checkers

Yeah, this is a consistent refrain from pro-trump internet media designed to assure its baffled readers that even if what Trump is doing doesn't seem to make any sense at all he's playing some very complex, arcane strategy which is simply beyond the minds of simple folks to comprehend.

It's bullshit, I'm afraid. You don't get complex strategy from a guy whose entire life has been one of 'going by my gut' and getting squashed by smarter businessmen.

 

Edited by Argus
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...