Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Argus

Turks threaten to invade Europe

Recommended Posts

Having caused almost all the recent fighting in Turkey, the Turkish Islamist sultan Erdogan is now threatening to send millions of refugees into Europe. Apparently he wants bigger bribes to keep them where they are. The Greeks have responded by closing their border with Turkey as mobs of Muslims gather on the other side demanding to be let in, throwing rocks and iron bars. Others are getting around the barricades one way or another, or crossing the sea again, eager for the good life they believe awaits them in the land of milk, honey, and welfare.

Notice how the CBC shows pictures of poor children, but no pictures of angry men throwing things? As always, the media are the best allies dictators like Erdogan have in the West.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/syria-migrants-1.5473994

Here's a video I guarantee you won't find on the CBC.  It demonstrates that the migrants are well aware of how to sway the brainless progressives in Europe. That includes burning babies so they cry for the reporters' cameras so they will look sad and pathetic and inspire the progressives to demand they be let in. They learned very well from the outcry from the Canadian left when there was video of a dead child after all.

 

 

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Argus said:

EXCESSIVE QUOTING

WTF are you talking about exactly here Argus and who or what the heck is this source of your's....Vigor 285?

I'm not surprised you won't find this on CBC.

Edited by Charles Anthony
excessive quoting
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The media is claiming the refugees are fleeing Syria, but these refugees say otherwise, they're from Afghanistan and Pakistan

"When I heard that the borders opened, I came from Afghanistan to Turkey. The Turkish border is open but Greece borders are closed"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

The media is claiming the refugees are fleeing Syria,

The media you follow. I hear most of them are either from Syria or Afghanistan. For sure there will be a few from other places as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let the mob know that there's free camping for 2 million in Mecca...it's that-a-way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Let the mob know that there's free camping for 2 million in Mecca...it's that-a-way.

Umrah and Hajj have been canceled for now due to coronavirus.

Free? :huh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Marocc said:

The media you follow. I hear most of them are either from Syria or Afghanistan. For sure there will be a few from other places as well.

All in the army of the Sultan now, stand to, Hoplites at Marathon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Marocc said:

Just imagine taking in coronavirus in the dozens. :o

Good point, the perfect rubric to employ lethal force.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marocc said:

Umrah and Hajj have been canceled for now due to coronavirus.

Free? :huh:

 

 

That's great. Think of all those free accommodations.

But...these folks don't want 'safety' in Arabia. They want free everything in Europe.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

That's great. Think of all those free accommodations.

But...these folks don't want 'safety' in Arabia. They want free everything in Europe.

 

What free accommodations are you talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marocc said:

What free accommodations are you talking about?

 

Mina Tent City...Mecca...all empty.

e0dfb5f6cb1d2042628d6c071223a05e.thumb.jpg.5d682f402344603115dfcc69753e3bc4.jpg

7 hours ago, Marocc said:

Umrah and Hajj have been canceled for now due to coronavirus.

Free? :huh:

 

 

That's nice. They can still take all the refugees...unless you'd prefer Europe to experience the effects of the virus rather than Saudi Arabia...understandable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marocc said:

What free accommodations are you talking about?

I'm sure you are aware that refugees are being given housing and benefits in Europe and in Canada, I'm also sure you know that some are in crowded camps on a Greek Island but still, it's free room and board.  I'm sure you know why so many want to cross over to the U.K.,  you know, because unlike in France or Germany, refugees who reach Britain  immediately are given asylum seeker status right away then are housed and fed,  given money, food, housing and free healthcare including dental.   https://www.gov.uk/asylum-support/what-youll-get

I'm sure you are aware that the huge influx if migrants to Greece is causing hardship so some are protesting by burning down a UN migrant centre, even as tens of thousands storm the gates of Greece which is allready bursting at the seams.  Turkey's stunt isn't going to help these people or help whatever it is Turkey wants out of it.    But as said, why can't Saudi Arabia accommodate some of them,  in that huge tent city they have.   Surely they can help.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/video-greek-islanders-burn-down-un-migrant-reception-center/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, scribblet said:

I'm sure you are aware that

I was referring to the mentioned "free accommodation" in Mekkah. I haven't heard of such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marocc said:

I was referring to the mentioned "free accommodation" in Mekkah. I haven't heard of such.

 

Empty tents. Your leaders in Saudi Arabia just need to be generous...but we all know they're not. 

The objective behind this stunt is to flood Europe with Muslim 'refugees' looking to cause trouble...be it just by being a big suck on the system...or run over a few tourists with a van. It's all good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Marocc said:

But they are not free.

 

So what? Make them free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, scribblet said:

I'm sure you are aware that refugees are being given housing and benefits in Europe and in Canada, I'm also sure you know that some are in crowded camps on a Greek Island but still, it's free room and board.  I'm sure you know why so many want to cross over to the U.K.,  you know, because unlike in France or Germany, refugees who reach Britain  immediately are given asylum seeker status right away then are housed and fed,  given money, food, housing and free healthcare including dental.   https://www.gov.uk/asylum-support/what-youll-get

It is the suckholing on the part of European governments which is drawing these people. If they were all given quick hearings and then immediately deported back to where they came from the flood of humanity would stop. But instead hearings take years, as they do here, and then virtually nobody is deported even if they fail the hearings, the same as in Canada. Importing millions of people with no skills or education, and largely unable to speak the local language, is a recipe for poverty and social upheaval, especially when those people are Muslims who are very unlikely to ever integrate.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

The Greek Coast Guard is already firing warning shots with live rounds.

 

Inevitable.  Enough is enough.

They didn't think out the UN refugee regime very well back in the 1950's now did they.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Argus said:

It is the suckholing on the part of European governments which is drawing these people. If they were all given quick hearings and then immediately deported back to where they came from the flood of humanity would stop. But instead hearings take years, as they do here, and then virtually nobody is deported even if they fail the hearings, the same as in Canada. Importing millions of people with no skills or education, and largely unable to speak the local language, is a recipe for poverty and social upheaval, especially when those people are Muslims who are very unlikely to ever integrate.

The problem is if there's a big influx of refugees they're going to overwhelm a country's immigration system in the government, meaning there aren't enough people employed to give hearings.  If people are hired quickly and trained too quickly, you'll get incompetence.  If hearings are too quick there's not enough time to gather evidence.

Obviously the system needs to work much quicker but you also have to be careful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Empty tents. Your leaders in Saudi Arabia just need to be generous...but we all know they're not. 

The objective behind this stunt is to flood Europe with Muslim 'refugees' looking to cause trouble...be it just by being a big suck on the system...or run over a few tourists with a van. It's all good.

Russia, China, Iran, Saudis, and whomever...they know that an influx or refugees is bad for western interests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...