Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Donald Trump vs Joe Biden


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So Americans are American ?   Do you have to prefix "as a foreigner", before stating obvious facts ?  This is a peculiar artifact of your style.   As a man, as an MLW poster, as a

Howdy.  I haven't been around here much for quite some time.  As I look around I see that the more things change the more they stay the same.

Typical yankee talk. The Queen is fine and William appears quite capable. Chuck will become King but die quickly strangling himself with one of Camilla's panty hose and then King William will rule and

Posted Images

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

When you figure that out, and focus on criticizing that, then your criticisms of Trump will be much better than they are with your tunnel vision on what he says.

Well if you can't concisely answer it then I'll assume nothing. 

What Trump is doing is claiming things aren't as bad as other countries when testing is a fraction of other countries. Meaning they're vastly under-reporting infections. 

This should go in the COVID-19 Trump thread. 

This is about Trump v Biden. Which, it seems the only argument against him is that he's senile :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boges said:

Well if you can't concisely answer it then I'll assume nothing. 

What Trump is doing is claiming things aren't as bad as other countries when testing is a fraction of other countries. Meaning they're vastly under-reporting infections. 

This should go in the COVID-19 Trump thread. 

This is about Trump v Biden. Which, it seems the only argument against him is that he's senile :rolleyes:

Complete nonsense.  New testing has been fastracked.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-13/roche-gets-clearance-for-coronavirus-test-that-s-10-times-faster?srnd=premium

Regardless, this current Trump Derangement Syndrome is much different than when Obama was presiding over the H1N1 pandemic.  He wait until 6 months after the outbreak to start the government response, and after over a thousand Americans had died.  How many have died so far?  Like 20?  Your pseudo outrage is amusing.  So is the mainstream media.  Meanwhile the leader of your own country gets a pass.

 

4A2FF174-876D-4DC2-A5B5-377AE09FB245.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shady said:

Complete nonsense.  New testing has been fastracked.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-13/roche-gets-clearance-for-coronavirus-test-that-s-10-times-faster?srnd=premium

Regardless, this current Trump Derangement Syndrome is much different than when Obama was presiding over the H1N1 pandemic.  He wait until 6 months after the outbreak to start the government response, and after over a thousand Americans had died.  How many have died so far?  Like 20?  Your pseudo outrage is amusing.  So is the mainstream media.  Meanwhile the leader of your own country gets a pass.

 

4A2FF174-876D-4DC2-A5B5-377AE09FB245.jpeg

But Obama. . . :lol:

JT said today that they're planning on closing the border to air travel. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Let me ‘chime in’ on the criminal career of Trump - tax evasion, fraud, serial malicious bankruptcies that ruined many small businesses, deals with the mafia and Russian mafia, sexual assault etc.etc. There’s a reason he turned to a foreign bank for loans. The guy is a pure sociopath and anyone who can’t, or won’t, see 50 years of evidence to that effect that is probably daft or similarly inclined. Get help. 

Wow, he must be in jail.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rue said:

I read the first few paragraphs of the first link there. It's over-analytical bafflegab by an out of touch moron.

The "Trump Phenomenon" is simple, and easy to understand.

America was a total shit-show under Obama. There was rioting, looting, arson and cop-killing all over the US and the Dems did NOT ONE F'N THING about it. And every time there was a terrorist attack they'd say "it's way too early to say it's a terrorist attack, but we can say that this is most likely because of WHITE RACISTS, REPUBLICAN HATE SPEECH AND GUN LAWS!!!!!" 

Would you care to debate that Rue? 

That stuff got old REALY fast. 

CNN thought that all was perfect while that was going on. I don't want CNN's opinions on the news AT ALL! I just want the news. I know that when a muslim goes into a nightclub and guns down 50 gays that they're not doing it in the name of Donald Trump (wasn't even running yet afaik). Or white supremacy. Their AK-47's aren't legal so they have nothing to do with gun laws. So I'm one trillion percent done with those a-holes who think I'm stupid enough to believe anything they say.

I knew all that before Trump started to run for President. Trump's "lies" aren't convincing me of anything that's not true. The truth is that the Dems need to stay out of power. Period. Trump is the lesser of two evils - by far.

Sadly this isn't a choice between two candidates that are nearly equal in their awesomeness. It's a choice between a crass philanderer/braggart and ruthless businessman vs a total moron who will destroy the free world.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Boges said:

Trump engaging in a battle of wits with a 10 year old wouldn't even be a fair fight. :lol:

Omg that's hilarious boges. 

You know that Biden is done. He's calling college girls names and yelling at blue-collar workers now. His anger is just another symptom of his descent into dementia. 

I hope that he can hang in there long enough to get soundly thrashed in the election. That's it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Omg that's hilarious boges. 

You know that Biden is done. He's calling college girls names and yelling at blue-collar workers now. His anger is just another symptom of his descent into dementia. 

I hope that he can hang in there long enough to get soundly thrashed in the election. That's it. 

The criticisms for Biden seem wildly ironic considering who the current POTUS is. 

He's too angry????

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Boges said:

The criticisms for Biden seem wildly ironic considering who the current POTUS is. 

He's too angry????

When was the last time you saw Trump, on the campaign trail, call a young girl a name like "lying dog-faced pony soldier"?  

 

Here's Biden losing his cool while talking to a factory worker about "AR-14's" lol. 

Biden is completely off his rocker. He makes Trump look like a statesman and a gentleman.

I have no doubt that at some point in the debates Biden will ask Trump to go outside. He's a gong-show. A loony-toon. He is well into the process of completely losing his marbles, and he'll have access to the codes until he's past the point of being sane if he gets elected.

Americans aren't as dumb as you think. They didn't elect Hillary and they won't elect Joe Biden either. Only Canadians are dumb enough to elect such useless politicians.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

When was the last time you saw Trump, on the campaign trail, call a young girl a name like "lying dog-faced pony soldier"?  

 

Here's Biden losing his cool while talking to a factory worker about "AR-14's" lol. 

Biden is completely off his rocker. He makes Trump look like a statesman and a gentleman.

I have no doubt that at some point in the debates Biden will ask Trump to go outside. He's a gong-show. A loony-toon. He is well into the process of completely losing his marbles, and he'll have access to the codes until he's past the point of being sane if he gets elected.

Americans aren't as dumb as you think. They didn't elect Hillary and they won't elect Joe Biden either. Only Canadians are dumb enough to elect such useless politicians.

No Trump would never do abusive and crude thing. 

https://time.com/5698784/trump-rally-minneapolis-kaepernick-jersey/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/nov/26/donald-trump-appears-to-mock-disabled-reporter-video

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Boges said:

So he talks like a pig when he's with other guys. Ooooooooh SNAP! He can't lead a country!!!!!!!

Wait. Do you think that our PM is any better than Trump? "My bad, I didn't know that she was someone important when I groped her". That's classism, sexism and sexual assault all in one. Liberal toadies just don't care as long as you're really good at being a hypocrite, and pontificating down to them. Call Conservatives racist and you're back on top!

Oh and then he said "women [bitches] experience things differently". Again the liberal toadies just mange, mange, mange right out of his hand. "It's ok Justy, you grab those working-class bitches! Take a selfie with me please Justin!"

Was Bill Clinton any better? Nope, and Hillary supported him. That nasty skank punched down on Bill's bitches after he assaulted them. She's just as bad as he is. Do ya care about Bill? Nope. Just Trump.

Oprah and Michelle Obama supported Weinstein ffs, and that's long after everyone in Hollywood knew about him.

All of Hollywood cheered for Roman Polanski when he won his Oscar, and that was after he fled the country after being found guilty of drugging a minor unconscious and then sodomizing her. But lefties are going to talk down to me? Not a friggin chance. I actually have more respect for a snake. It's just a snake, it does what snakes do and it doesn't pretend to do anything else.

Trump grabs some floozies who want to be groped by a rich, famous dude. He's a pig. So what. He isn't the kind of person that you would choose to elect, but who is? As usual, you have to vote for the lesser of two evils. You get a crass groper or a doddering old croney who uses the US gov't as a weapon against allies to bilk them for all they're worth. 

You wouldn't vote for Harper or Scheer, and they are the only Canadian leaders in recent elections who were any better than Trump in that regard. So stop being such a hypocrite Boges. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

So he talks like a pig when he's with other guys. Ooooooooh SNAP! He can't lead a country!!!!!!!

Wait. Do you think that our PM is any better than Trump? "My bad, I didn't know that she was someone important when I groped her". That's classism, sexism and sexual assault all in one. Liberal toadies just don't care as long as you're really good at being a hypocrite, and pontificating down to them. Call Conservatives racist and you're back on top!

Oh and then he said "women [bitches] experience things differently". Again the liberal toadies just mange, mange, mange right out of his hand. "It's ok Justy, you grab those working-class bitches! Take a selfie with me please Justin!"

Was Bill Clinton any better? Nope, and Hillary supported him. That nasty skank punched down on Bill's bitches after he assaulted them. She's just as bad as he is. Do ya care about Bill? Nope. Just Trump.

Oprah and Michelle Obama supported Weinstein ffs, and that's long after everyone in Hollywood knew about him.

All of Hollywood cheered for Roman Polanski when he won his Oscar, and that was after he fled the country after being found guilty of drugging a minor unconscious and then sodomizing her. But lefties are going to talk down to me? Not a friggin chance. I actually have more respect for a snake. It's just a snake, it does what snakes do and it doesn't pretend to do anything else.

Trump grabs some floozies who want to be groped by a rich, famous dude. He's a pig. So what. He isn't the kind of person that you would choose to elect, but who is? As usual, you have to vote for the lesser of two evils. You get a crass groper or a doddering old croney who uses the US gov't as a weapon against allies to bilk them for all they're worth. 

You wouldn't vote for Harper or Scheer, and they are the only Canadian leaders in recent elections who were any better than Trump in that regard. So stop being such a hypocrite Boges. 

 

See this is why this is amusing. 

Anything Biden does, you just point out things Trump has done equal if not worst, and the person going after Biden goes does above. But Obama, But Polanski, But Trudeau.  

Hypocrisy is a wonderful thing :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Boges said:

But Obama. . . :lol:

JT said today that they're planning on closing the border to air travel. 

 

Lol, yeah, double standards suck huh?

Oh yeah?  When they planning?  What’s been the hold up? :lol:

But, but, but Trump! :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boges said:

See this is why this is amusing. 

Anything Biden does, you just point out things Trump has done equal if not worst, and the person going after Biden goes does above. But Obama, But Polanski, But Trudeau.  

Hypocrisy is a wonderful thing :lol:

You should know.  You should be an expert by now! :lol:

Trump does something.  Bad!

Biden does same thing.  But Trump!

Trudeau does something worse.  But Trump!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boges said:

See this is why this is amusing. 

Anything Biden does, you just point out things Trump has done equal if not worst, and the person going after Biden goes does above. But Obama, But Polanski, But Trudeau.  

Hypocrisy is a wonderful thing :lol:

Wrong.

I said that Biden is a drooling idiot who's starting to verbally abuse people on the campaign trail and you switched the topic to how Trump grabbed some woman, and you acted like that's a great reason why he can't be POTUS. So I listed all the other politicians you supported, who were abusers of women. 

Soooo, if you're keeping score... I made a point about Joe's mental state which forced you to switch the topic, and then I countered your new topic with the [proven] charge that you were just being hypocritical. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2020 at 9:24 AM, Boges said:

Well if you can't concisely answer it then I'll assume nothing. 

What Trump is doing is claiming things aren't as bad as other countries when testing is a fraction of other countries. Meaning they're vastly under-reporting infections. 

This should go in the COVID-19 Trump thread. 

This is about Trump v Biden. Which, it seems the only argument against him is that he's senile :rolleyes:

The only thing that's under-reported is infections. Not a whole lot of deaths go unreported.

One thing that I expect to see in all of this is fake covid death tolls popping up now. 

Over 7,000 Americans die every day, many of them from the normal strain of the flu that's going around, and half of the people in the country hate Trump enough to try and shift the blame for their loved-ones' deaths to covid.

If you think I'm crazy, just remember back to when a muslim went into Pulse Nightclub and shouted alahu akbar while he was gunning people down with an AK-47 and the liberal MSM blamed the deaths on "Republican hate speech and relaxed gun laws" (FYI AK-47s have always been illegal by US gun laws).

This is a banner carried at a pride parade in NYC one week after the killings:

Gay Pride Idiots.jpg

Edited by WestCanMan
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shady said:

Joe Biden is the gift that keeps on giving!  This is from his virtual town hall. :lol:

The one good thing about covid is that hundreds of millions of people won't be distracted by sporting events or going to movie theatres tonight, so they'll tune into the debate (debacle) between "Voter-Beatdown" Biden and "Cardiac Attack" Sanders. 

Remember all the distraught Hillary sycophants clutching their emotional support blankies the day after the 2016 election? Well, tomorrow will be blankie day for the Dem voters Re: the 2020 election. All hope will be left on that stage tonight like the discarded plastic bottles & bags lying around after an anti-pipeline rally.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2020 at 2:10 PM, WestCanMan said:

When was the last time you saw Trump, on the campaign trail, call a young girl a name like "lying dog-faced pony soldier"?  

 

Here's Biden losing his cool while talking to a factory worker about "AR-14's" lol. 

Biden is completely off his rocker. He makes Trump look like a statesman and a gentleman.

I have no doubt that at some point in the debates Biden will ask Trump to go outside. He's a gong-show. A loony-toon. He is well into the process of completely losing his marbles, and he'll have access to the codes until he's past the point of being sane if he gets elected.

Americans aren't as dumb as you think. They didn't elect Hillary and they won't elect Joe Biden either. Only Canadians are dumb enough to elect such useless politicians.

Do you need someone to review Trump's litany of insults for you..really? 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Rue said:

Do you need someone to review Trump's litany of insults for you..really? 

He's smart enough to not go off on a woman while the cameras are rolling, and to not go after a guy wearing his work clothes and hardhat. 

Every tradesman and factory worker in the US saw Biden do that now. He's just a total idiot who can't lock down his temper. That's not ideal when he's dealing with NoKo, Russia, China and Iran.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2020 at 8:10 AM, Rue said:

Why 1975? Why not 1974?

Rue,

I arbitrarily chose 1975.

IMV, Vietnam was an important battle - like Dieppe, Dunkerque - in defeating an enemy.

Make no mistake: America won the Cold War. Why? Americans fought in Vietnam.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...