Political Discussion Forums
godzilla

Will it be the virus that takes Trump down?

1 hour ago, Boges said:

It does nothing to dissuade our own responsibility in trying to stem the spread of the virus now. 

Trump fans need a scapegoat. And it can't be them for their refusal to Social Distance. 

You need Trump and his fans to scapegoat for the virus so you are even. The virus was caused by unsanitary conditions in wet markets. Physical distancing is not the cause or the cure  but is a method to delay transmission but only if done in combination with other approaches..it provides for some the feeling of control and safety and in your case can be used as a tool to blame perceived political opponents. The need for some of you to blame others and have enemies never ends.

Then again  I am a Jew and hear this story every April. We call it Passover. Kind of ironic but there is no point for me continuing to point fingers at Egyptians over the pyramids. 

Edited by Rue

3 hours ago, Shady said:

No I won't carry oil for them, but I'll certainly sell them oil. 

Oh yes you will, you'll have us making China great again ASAP - fuelling it's rampant unregulated growth including the demand for things like wet-markets...you just can't wait to get back to doing exactly what got us into this mess in the first place.

It's like listening to Trump saying we'll be back to work by Easter.

Hopefully at a high price once the market recovers.

The economy will be flat on its ass again in no time if the direction you want to keep taking it is the only option.

Edited by eyeball

Shady you are apparently a worshipper of Pharoah to Eye...and he believes Pharoah is Chinese.  China is just a prick spreading syphilis and needs to either get it cut off or placed in a rubber.

Ah these Biblical references.

Edited by Rue

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Oh yes you will, you'll have us making China great again ASAP - fuelling it's rampant unregulated growth including the demand for things like wet-markets...you just can't wait to get back to doing exactly what got us into this mess in the first place.

It's like listening to Trump saying we'll be back to work by Easter.

The economy will be flat on its ass again in no time if the direction you want to keep taking it is the only option.

Complete nonsense.  Also, I have no idea what you mean by unregulated growth.  Unregulated by whom?  You’ve haven’t made much sense since this crisis hit.

22 minutes ago, Shady said:

Complete nonsense.  Also, I have no idea what you mean by unregulated growth.  Unregulated by whom?  You’ve haven’t made much sense since this crisis hit.

That's not my fault buddy, you're the one with no idea what things mean not me.

38 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That's not my fault buddy, you're the one with no idea what things mean not me.

Seriously.  Unregulated by whom?

1 hour ago, Shady said:

Seriously.  Unregulated by whom?

By China's society the way our society regulates our's. Their dictatorship won't allow that so we have to stop dealing with it. As China's society watches their economy contract due to the fact no one will deal with their government they will have to change their regime. From the inside.  We've tried it our way and hoped their regime would change as a result of dealing with the west but that hasn't occurred. What's happened is the opposite - we now care less about democracy and dictatorships like China's are now openly admired by people such as Trudeau and Trump.

This has been explained many times in various ways but you're either an idiot who can't pay attention or an asshole that won't and as such all you do is prevaricate, to dodge discomforting topics.  This is why outlawing in-camera lobbying worries you because you know the best way to undermine the lack of transparency in China's governance is to increase transparency in our's.

The best way and the only way to protect ourselves from China's unregulated government and economy is to better regulate and protect ourselves from our own. 

Edited by eyeball

when the economy is good, then keep immigrant workers out! when the economy is bad... get more immigrant workers?

Trump gambles on immigrant workers during coronavirus

“It’s reprehensible,” said Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, which advocates more immigration restrictions. “Specifically importing workers into jobs unemployed Americans would be doing is absurd.”

US to expect to be like.. Italy? Seriously? everything going fine?

Pence: Coronavirus impact in U.S. may be "most comparable" to Italy

oh right, 100,000 to 200,000 dead is a good job. lets hope for a good job then!

Trump suggests keeping coronavirus death toll to 100,000 would be sign of success

can't make this shit up!

"guess i wasn't so bad after all"
George W Bush