Political Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Argus

FUCK China!

How come no one is pointing out that China, fast becoming the world's biggest fascist state, has been responsible for three major world epidemics in the last couple of decades because of its corrupt, backward, incompetent, horrifically unhygienic food handling practices?

Oh, it's culture? Well fuck their culture! If they want to keep practicing their 'culture' like this the world needs to ban any travel between that shithole and the rest of us. Because these diseases keep getting worse and worse and one of these days we're going to get something like SARS, with a 30% death rate, only with the same level of contagiousness as the current Covid 19.

Everyone's walking on egg shells not to criticize them. Governments because they're afraid of offending them. Business because they've got their peckers up desperate for Chinese cash. And of course, the lefty assholes who can't bear the thought of ANY criticism of a 'brown' country. Because like that would be RACIST! Well fuck them too. I'd say the same if it was Sweden. The world has enough problems without these constantly emerging diseases from the bloated shithole of China.

• Like 2

Yeah, I was just listening to a documentary on Rosewood's potential extinction due to Chinese consumer use. 

I think they use a lot more Rhino horn and Tiger bone than other folk too.

And they locked up a million Muslims.  Surely the left can't have a problem with a "fuck them" after that!  Talk about conflicting emotions eh?

Yeah, fuck 'em.

Edited by bcsapper

14 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah, I was just listening to a documentary on Rosewood's potential extinction due to Chinese consumer use. 

I think they use a lot more Rhino horn and Tiger bone than other folk too.

And they locked up a million Muslims.  Surely the left can't have a problem with a "fuck them" after that!  Talk about conflicting emotions eh?

Yeah, fuck 'em.

On the one hand the Chinese gov commits genocide against a visible minority group.  But for Canadians, the Chinese are a visible minority group.  So there is cognitive dissonance with the SJWs, they don't know what to do.

7 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

On the one hand the Chinese gov commits genocide against a visible minority group.  But for Canadians, the Chinese are a visible minority group.  So there is cognitive dissonance with the SJWs, they don't know what to do.

Can I say just say FUCK the SJWs too?

On 3/13/2020 at 3:54 PM, OftenWrong said:

Some of those Chinese ladies are kinda cute.

Sign in to follow this