Political Discussion Forums

Im currently a grade 12 student who started an Initiative to Inform Youth about Politics and World Issues. 

I started this podcast in the summer of 2019 after seeing the lack of attention being given to the Canadain  election of 2019. My older friends were not voting, and if they were voting, they voted without the proper knowledge. That led me to create this podcast where I try to inform the youth about world issues and politics, and hopefully encourage them to vote. 

CHECK IT OUT HERE & TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jake Ziegelbauer
      Anyone get a good laugh out of this per stage rehearsed for 9 day clown show. Reading from cards to see who he would call on, questions like what ice cream do you like, How is live in the White house, what time are you taking a nap. I laughed so hard it made me want to call in with Americas Questions like 1 Illegal Immigration, why can no Journalist see whats going on two , covid19 not the fake numbers the White house3 and the media publish their are still 2,000 Americans dying a day, CDC says in 2021 they expect another 900,000 to die, North Korea, China, Russia nuclear threat US economy is now 3 rd in the World and Failing, NO Jobs people dying no money for rent, Stimulus checks for $1,400 not received by more than 10 % of Americans Riots gun deaths People killing people for Food 2020 was a great year compared to 2021 which is not even a 1/4 old. Were is Congress they are on Vacation till April 12/2021
    • By Randyjohnson71
      Joe Biden was inaugurated President, but I didn't watch the inauguration. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter. He didn't win because of me. I voted against him in both the primary and the election. I voted for Mike Bloomberg in the primary and Donald Trump in the election.
      I hope that Biden will be a one term President. I do not like Joe Biden. If this offends some readers, I apologize. But I have to be honest. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter.
    • By Greg
      I'm going to be making some major changes to the forums over the next few weeks.
      The first, and likely the biggest change, is going to be in the name of the site, and the domain name you use to access the site (and consequently the discussion forums). I'm not going to release the new name yet (or the domain), you'll just have to wait and see what it is.  Not to worry, all of the old URLs will still work, everything will just be forwarding to the new domain URL scheme.
      I will also be modifying the sub-form categories somewhat, incorporating some long overdue changes.  Mostly, I'll be expanding the US Politics section, so that it has it's own section (similar to what we have for the Canadian Politics section) 
      Canadian Domestic Politics Federal Politics Provincial Politics Local Politics United States Domestic Politics Federal Politics State Politics Local Politics International Politics Canada / US Relations The Rest of The World The remainder of the forums I plan to keep the same.
      Of course I'm always open to suggestion for organization of sections, so please post below if you have any ideas.
      If you have any other good suggestions on reasonable changes we can make to the forums, please post them below. If they're good ideas, I'll do my research and see how easy it would be to incorporate into the new forums.
      Thanks!

• By DogOnPorch
      Bit of a gamer & designer/playtester all my life. Some military & historical background...
      What's your favorite wargame (et al)? Board or computer...no matter. 
      Some of the new ones are remarkable...
      For example...
      War of Rights...MMO US Civil War...FPS w/ musket and bayonet.

• By JimZiegelbauer2
      Authorities in Pittsburgh, Pa., said they were investigating a newly released video that appeared to show protesters confronting outdoor diners in the city’s downtown on Saturday, a report said.
      FLORIDA PROTESTERS RELEASED FOLLOWING NONE Peaceful DEMONSTRATIONS AGAINST EXONERATION OF OFFICERS INVOLVED IN SHOOTING
      One of the videos that were posted online appeared to show a man holding a megaphone calling diners at the establishment an “embarrassment.” Some of the diners can be seen getting up from their seats.The videos show Blacks Threatening Whites like when Sen Paul and his wife left the DC Republican party Were is the Police?
  • Tell a friend

Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!