Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Tdot

hmmm... COVID-19 mainly kills older USA citizens, right? ...hmmm... Older USA citizens usually vote GOP, right? ...hmmm

Have Dems shown North America that the Dem's treachery is, limitless? Have the Dems helped China, help Dems?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

 

Yes, the Dems have shown us that they will do ANYTHING to win the U.S. Presidency back ---and the Dems have shown us that they join China in outrage over President Trump's trade war against China.

...hmmmm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it was a virus designed to eliminate certain segments of the population, it would be those who chose to ignore very available medical advice like "keep your distance" and "wash your hands".  I suppose that might mostly apply to Trump supporters, but not necessarily GOP voters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Older US citizens vote GOP, like Bernie and Joe? ;-)

lol no not exactly like Bernie & Joe, lovely lady.  Although definitely like the average geriatric USA citizen, for sure:

 

"...Trump had an advantage among 50- to 64-year-old voters (51% to 45%) and those 65 and older (53% to 44%)..."

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tdot said:

 

Yes, the Dems have shown us that they will do ANYTHING to win the U.S. Presidency back ---and the Dems have shown us that they join China in outrage over President Trump's trade war against China.

...hmmmm...

Boris and..evil..you think trying to troll here  in Frostbite Falls is gonna get Trump re-elected...give it a rest Boris...your innuendos are only that..your accusations apply to any politician anywhere at anytime...

Edited by Rue
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rue said:

Boris and his theories..evil Dems...man you got the wrong forum..you think trying to troll in Frostbite Falls is gonna get Trump re-elected...give it a rest Boris...

I take his point that if there could a political advantage, they would make use of it. Same for Trump et al, of course. And they do, that's already obvious that information about the virus is politicized. Totalitarianism of modern politics infects the virus.

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

He knows too much... shut this thread down immediately.

...Russian spam...

Edited by Rue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I take his point that if there could a political advantage, they would make use of it. Same for Trump et al, of course. And they do, that's already obvious that information about the virus is politicized. Totalitarianism of modern politics infects the virus.

I have no time of day for Russian spam...it is designed to agitate with half assed  innuendos.

Edited by Rue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rue said:

I have no time of day for Russian spambots.

Yes but I can no longer find a narrative anywhere that is not crazy, so might as well go with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Yes but I can no longer find a narrative anywhere that is not crazy, so might as well go with it.

No prob man. It's all good fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thing Boris this is the  country where we named a beer after Bullwinkle. MOOSEHEAD. Can you at least go have one. We do not make piss like Budweiser up here nor do we have US Dems. Agitate just once based on something in Canada. It's called Maple Leaf Forum.

Edited by Rue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey idiot, learn how to read. This is called the Maple Leaf "United States Politics" sub-forum.  

Now please, go take your dumb Misery-gimmick elsewhere.  

Edited by Tdot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

...if there could a political advantage, they would make use of it...

They already did, right?

Yes. Back when they joined with China to show outrage, at President Trump's trade war against China.

The Dems have shown their hand over and over, that they feel they cannot beat Trump in November. They need colossal, non-USA help. So the anti-Trump, Chinese, GOVT perfected the COVID 19 crisis to assist the Dems' continual assault onto this continent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Tdot said:

They already did, right?

Yes. Back when they joined with China to show outrage, at President Trump's trade war against China.

The Dems have shown their hand over and over, that they feel they cannot beat Trump in November. They need colossal, non-USA help. So the anti-Trump, Chinese, GOVT perfected the COVID 19 crisis to assist the Dems' continual assault onto this continent.

I'm not sure. I'm leaning toward a different theory. The virus is good for Donald Trump. He may not like it, but I don't think he minds it very much. He doesn't seem to upset about it, from what I can see.

And why should he be? The virus has taken all the focus off his bad PR, and taken away the Dems voice during their current leadership campaign. What has Biden been saying, what's Bernie Sanders saying lately? Dunno. Virus. But Donald Trump still has a voice and gets to crack some jokes during his daily emergency briefings.

So call me froot loops if you want, but it seems like the virus is good for Donald Trump. Whether intended or not it helps his chances to be president for four more years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I'm not sure. I'm leaning toward a different theory. The virus is good for Donald Trump.

Good for him?  By killing mainly the (geriatric) USA citizens who predominantly planned to vote for Trump in 7 months?  Gotcha!

And he seems pretty upset to me, in light of how he argues back against every critic (including his own team) who claims we can't soon get the North American economies back to normal/cease the social distancing orders. He's ready! And he has been pretty angry at people who want to continue social distancing orders past May.

And did you see what he said about 3M, yesterday? If you don't call that, being upset, then there is no such thing on Earth as being upset.

 

Edited by Tdot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Tdot said:

 

Any takers??

No. and I'll tell you what else, too. The world doomsday clock is now closer than ever. It is now at 100 seconds.

This didn't happen now because of the virus. It was announced a couple of months before. So I guess you people didn't get the memo?

Doomsday Clock moves to 100 seconds to midnight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Good for him?  By killing mainly the (geriatric) USA citizens who predominantly planned to vote for Trump in 7 months?  Gotcha!

 

Quote

And he seems pretty upset to me, in light of how he argues back against every critic (including his own team) who claims we can't soon get the North American economies back to normal/cease the social distancing orders. He's ready!

We'll see. What he says and does are not always the same. That's how they do t to you. Like how they keep telling you it will only be two more weeks. Or how they escalate in a few short weeks from general friendly rules about social distancing, the word that attracts young people because social is good. Then this evolves to some stores shut down, just the non-essential ones at first. Then more, and the rules becomeing increasing more harsh. Nice way to soften the blow as we transition to a police state. Nice touch, it shows some forethought went into this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

 

We'll see. What he says and does are not always the same. 

Actually, no.  I didn't say he'll be doing anything.  I said he wants to get back to normal, daily, and therefore he's clearly upset about it all.  Why?  Because this virus has destroyed his #1 reelection element; Great Economy!

You said he doesn't seem so upset ---which made me ask which Trump were you watching recently?--- because he has made it clear that he's upset. And his being upset has not (publicly!) been about how COVID 19 is mainly killing the people who vote the Conservative Republican ticket each election.

Edited by Tdot
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And those sneaky Dems realized that GOP churchgoers would likely ignore Social Distancing guidelines and go to Church. . . because . . . you know. . . they're protected by the blood of Jesus. 

B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt the GOP is going to have much use for some steenkin' election.  The churchgoers can be counted on to ignore Constitutional guidelines with the End Times practically within their grasp.

Edited by eyeball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Boges said:

And those sneaky Dems realized that GOP churchgoers would likely ignore Social Distancing guidelines and go to Church. . . because . . . you know. . . they're protected by the blood of Jesus. 

B)

You are putting the cart before the horse here.  Since this is about how the anti-Trump Dems conspired with anti-Trump China, then it would've been long before USA realized the disease is here upon the nation/churchgoers start ignoring social distancing orders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, eyeball said:

I doubt the GOP is going to have much use for some steenkin' election.  The churchgoers can be counted on to ignore Constitutional guidelines with the End Times practically within their grasp.

Okay, I respect your right to that stance although it might NOT be based in, logic, as it seems to pretend that churchgoers = how President Trump didn't really need "steenkin" 2016/did not need to win the 30 states he won for the electoral votes that he had.

Edited by Tdot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...