Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Marocc

Racism in Canada

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

NY is just a big city. I don't like big cities and I truly hate modern-day liberals because I can't stand their stupidity and their blatant hypocrisy. 

Deflection? I don't need to deflect kid, I just run your childish notions into the ground. 

Is there a stupidity contest going on during covid that I never heard about, because so many people have been giving their all lately.

Democracy and free enterprise go hand in hand. Freedom to choose a leader, freedom to run a business, freedom to choose your own role in society, freedom to succeed, freedom to control your own destiny. We have a social safety net, and basic minimums for people with certain disadvantages, that's something we all agree on. All-out socialism is an all-out failure, all the time. 

 

If you took all the brains of all the Dem supporters and put them in a nutshell you'd have a rattle.

Democracy and mis-named "free" enterprise have nothing in common! The more freedom the rich have to influence government to change the rules regarding taxation, inheriting wealth, regulating corporations, the less freedom those who work for them have! It should be as obvious as democracy meaning each citizen has an equal vote...regardless of wealth etc., while capitalism means each company share provides an equal vote, and those who own the most shares, run the company!

As we can see today, all around the world, billionaires and other wealthy citizens have a greater say in choosing and electing candidates than average slobs who can't buy influence or use commercial media and social media platforms that favor those who can make major ad buys. The great innovation today is that so many billionaires are cutting out the middle man and running for high office themselves! 

And we don't "all agree on" maintaining a social safety net and minimum wages! Admit it...both are a violation of conservative philosophy, which contends that wages should be governed by 'market' principles and those have-nots will be motivated to get out and work longer hours if they're struggling to feed and shelter themselves and their families! 

Quote

Socialism, communism is a perversion of the independent human spirit. You and AOC get to give everyone the same result in life no matter how hard different people work. That creates a society of loafers, a society where doing more than the bare minimum doesn't gain you anything. But make no mistake, in Bernie's world, where 90% of the cash that goes around the country flows through the government's sticky little fingers, Bernie gets to live like an absolute King. It's a lot like the way Biden runs the gov't - you wanna get sweet deal with the US, get your communist bank to "invest" in our new startup. $1.5B is about the avg amount of money that the communist bank of China invests with American businesses lol.

Never mind the claptrap about AOC, who like Bernie Sanders is NOT a socialist, and like Bernie, may intend or have intended to bring about some reforms to counteract the neoliberal rightwing slide in US governance; but that does not a socialist make! And the donor class who run the Democratic Party have told them and other progressives to back off and sit down....and just accept whatever crap Joe Biden comes up with....because....well, because Trump bad orange man and all other matters take a back seat until the hapless Dems manage to win back the White House. But don't ask them if they'll bother doing anything if they do get one of their guys in the White House. Odds are they will be a holding pattern until the GOP wins again and goes on the next rightwing corporate rampage! 

As for socialism being a 'perversion of independent human spirit'.....total BS!  That 'independent' spirit has always been regarded as the perversion by traditional hunter-gatherer societies who lived in small, closely bonded communities where sharing, cooperation were the promoted values, not the selfish, radical individualism we've been deluged with in modern times! 

Edited by Right To Left

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dialamah said:

2. Yup, some think think their book tells them to hate/kill such people. 

I have seen no proof of this and someone saying so on a propaganda video meant to shock and upset, is not proof the individual believes in it.

But now I'm confused — the two reasons you mentioned are the same/similar reasons for that some Canadians are racistic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

"That bitch deserved to be gang-raped because she wasn't wearing a hijab. The police will laugh at her." Am I wrong?

Yes. There was on the news some days ago an account of how a journalist was gang raped in Egypt. It was the military that saved her.

Unlike you, I'm willing to talk about oppression anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Argus said:

So apparently you don't think much of Black people, is that right? Because you seem to think they're so stupid that they come here voluntarily to be subjugated, and never decide to go back home where they're 'free'.

...or...

You think so highly of our, White Privilege, to where you are a-okay with Canadian society/Canada's pop culture lying to negros about Equality and Freedom waiting here for all humans.  

No Black person comes to Canada expecting to be, cheated, out of what Canada claims is available to all humans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Right To Left said:

Democracy and mis-named "free" enterprise have nothing in common! The more freedom the rich have to influence government to change the rules regarding taxation, inheriting wealth, regulating corporations, the less freedom those who work for them have! It should be as obvious as democracy meaning each citizen has an equal vote...regardless of wealth etc., while capitalism means each company share provides an equal vote, and those who own the most shares, run the company!

As we can see today, all around the world, billionaires and other wealthy citizens have a greater say in choosing and electing candidates than average slobs who can't buy influence or use commercial media and social media platforms that favor those who can make major ad buys. The great innovation today is that so many billionaires are cutting out the middle man and running for high office themselves! 

And we don't "all agree on" maintaining a social safety net and minimum wages! Admit it...both are a violation of conservative philosophy, which contends that wages should be governed by 'market' principles and those have-nots will be motivated to get out and work longer hours if they're struggling to feed and shelter themselves and their families! 

Never mind the claptrap about AOC, who like Bernie Sanders is NOT a socialist, and like Bernie, may intend or have intended to bring about some reforms to counteract the neoliberal rightwing slide in US governance; but that does not a socialist make! And the donor class who run the Democratic Party have told them and other progressives to back off and sit down....and just accept whatever crap Joe Biden comes up with....because....well, because Trump bad orange man and all other matters take a back seat until the hapless Dems manage to win back the White House. But don't ask them if they'll bother doing anything if they do get one of their guys in the White House. Odds are they will be a holding pattern until the GOP wins again and goes on the next rightwing corporate rampage! 

As for socialism being a 'perversion of independent human spirit'.....total BS!  That 'independent' spirit has always been regarded as the perversion by traditional hunter-gatherer societies who lived in small, closely bonded communities where sharing, cooperation were the promoted values, not the selfish, radical individualism we've been deluged with in modern times! 

I only read two sentences and I have come realize that I’m dealing with an idealist with no grasp of reality whatsoever. 
 

Keep smoking weed and singing Kumbaya bro. Just ignore all evidence on the planet and virtue signal like a champ. Because it’s 2015. Close enough. Right?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Marocc said:

Yes. There was on the news some days ago an account of how a journalist was gang raped in Egypt. It was the military that saved her.

Unlike you, I'm willing to talk about oppression anywhere.

Right. That one time that the military stopped a gang rape proves everything right? If 1% of gang rapes are stopped, people will get the message. 

Because of that, women can now walk around Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq, Syria and Qatar without burkas and they won’t be threatened, assaulted or gang raped anymore. Hallelujah. 
 

FYI lying in defence of your own style of oppression and actually talking about oppression are two different things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Marocc said:

I have seen no proof of this and someone saying so on a propaganda video meant to shock and upset, is not proof the individual believes in it.

What?  Are you trying to say that you've seen no evidence that religious people use their holy books to support war on others?   Must I remind you that people calling themselves Muslims have been waging war against other Muslims and non-Muslims for years.   They do so because they hate/fear differences, believe Muslims are superior and as far as they're concerned, Allah agrees with them and supports their actions.  They can find scripture in the book that they use to 'prove' it.  DoP can quote that stuff chapter and verse for you.

People calling themselves Christians have done the same in times past, and some of them still do so today.  Especially when it comes to abortion in Western countries, and in the not too distant past - gay people.  In Africa today, some Christians are attacking and killing non-Christians in the name of their God.

If you really think this is all fake news from from propaganda videos, might I suggest you take a time out from posting on political forums and look at a bit of history and current events with regards to religion and it's bloody, racist, homophobic and misogynistic teachings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can’t separate politics from culture and the hard reality is that some cultures are kinder and more rational than others.  It’s not inherent in skin colour or any other superficial markings, and cultures can evolve.  We always have to be careful not to paint every member of a particular group with the same brush, unless having a particular bad trait is a requirement for membership. Being born into a particular race or culture doesn’t make you guilty of anything.  Once we learn enough to understand that we have some choice in our views and lifestyles, then we do bear responsibility.  There are good and bad people everywhere, but it’s harder for people to be better in some cultures than others. I’m grateful to live here with the rights and freedoms we have.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tdot said:

...or...

You think so highly of our, White Privilege, to where you are a-okay with Canadian society/Canada's pop culture lying to negros about Equality and Freedom waiting here for all humans.

Your continued use of the word 'negros' is is convincing me more more and more of your trollishness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Independent1986 said:

When I have discussions with people that say they are left wing or right wing I do a simple test: I ask the left winger what he thinks of Trump and the right winger what he thinks of George Soros.

If they start saying that everything that they do is evil in my book they are extreme. Even a broken clock is right twice a day like come on. How can a man be 100% right or 100% wrong all the time ? No rational thinking.

Well, Hitler apparently loved his dogs. So I guess you can say that about the man. It's not much of a mark on the plus side of his life ledger, though.
I'm not a left-winger (by a long shot) but I can't think of a single thing good to say about Trump or anything he's done in life. If it makes you feel good to say not all people are entirely right or entirely wrong,  okay. Certainly some of the stuff Trump says, given they're derived from what other people say and what he thinks might be popular, are not entirely wrong. But he is still, as his just released Chief of Staff once said "a terrible human being'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Argus said:

Well, Hitler apparently loved his dogs. So I guess you can say that about the man. It's not much of a mark on the plus side of his life ledger, though.
I'm not a left-winger (by a long shot) but I can't think of a single thing good to say about Trump or anything he's done in life. If it makes you feel good to say not all people are entirely right or entirely wrong,  okay. Certainly some of the stuff Trump says, given they're derived from what other people say and what he thinks might be popular, are not entirely wrong. But he is still, as his just released Chief of Staff once said "a terrible human being'.

I was talking about North American political spectrum in this case USA, not sure where Hitler fits in this, is that your secret weapon ? when you can't admit you might be wrong on certain things in our democratic system: like criminal reform signed and approved by Trump that done more for minorities than Barack Obama ever did.

Edited by Independent1986

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Independent1986 said:

I was talking about North American political spectrum in this case USA, not sure where Hitler fits in this, is that your secret weapon ? when you can't admit you might be wrong on certain things in our democratic system: like criminal reform signed and approved by Trump that done more for minorities than Barack Obama ever did.

You have a bizarre fixation on that one single program you apparently believe is the greatest governmental achievement in the history of humanity. Do you think Trump thought this up? Do you think Trump sat in on strategy sessions to get it passed? Do you think Trump even read it? Every time anyone points out anything about Trump's failure as a human being you start shrieking about this one single bill his son in law brought forth as if it's a mighty shield to ward off all criticism and ennoble the naked toad of an emperor you are attempting to protect with it. It's not working, you know. It's really only serving to make me wonder what sort of emotional or intellectual impediment you're suffering from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Argus said:

You have a bizarre fixation on that one single program you apparently believe is the greatest governmental achievement in the history of humanity. Do you think Trump thought this up? Do you think Trump sat in on strategy sessions to get it passed? Do you think Trump even read it? Every time anyone points out anything about Trump's failure as a human being you start shrieking about this one single bill his son in law brought forth as if it's a mighty shield to ward off all criticism and ennoble the naked toad of an emperor you are attempting to protect with it. It's not working, you know. It's really only serving to make me wonder what sort of emotional or intellectual impediment you're suffering from.

You see, what you are doing is not rational. Someone tries to change your way of thinking or to make you question that you might be wrong in your assumption you tell him he is suffering from "emotional or intellectual problem". 

So pretty much because I don't see things the way you see them there must be something wrong with me. That reminds me of a conversation I had recently with a friend that her life is hating Trump and I asked her "Do you agree with Trump that he closed the borders because of the coronavirus ?" Her answer: "NO!". She did not even think about it. She heard the word Trump, I hate him, for sure is bad what he did. That is thinking based on emotion, not each individual fact.

Edited by Independent1986

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, taxme said:

I meant to say non-whites. 

I understood what you meant. But I wonder the same damn thing all the time. Great post.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Independent1986 said:

You see, what you are doing is not rational. Someone tries to change your way of thinking or to make you question that you might be wrong in your assumption you tell him he is suffering from "emotional or intellectual problem". 

No, everyone here has a different opinion. But you repeatedly bringing up that same stupid bill time and time again as if it is the answer to all accusations against him seems to be kind of weird, to be honest. As for trying to change my way of thinking, your argument is remarkably unconvincing. And yet you use it without variation time and again.

39 minutes ago, Independent1986 said:

So pretty much because I don't see things the way you see them there must be something wrong with me. That reminds me of a conversation I had recently with a friend that her life is hating Trump and I asked her "Do you agree with Trump that he closed the borders because of the coronavirus ?" Her answer: "NO!". She did not even think about it. She heard the word Trump, I hate him, for sure is bad what he did. That is thinking based on emotion, not each individual fact.

But you see I do agree with Trump closing the border, and have said so many times here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Argus said:

No, everyone here has a different opinion. But you repeatedly bringing up that same stupid bill time and time again as if it is the answer to all accusations against him seems to be kind of weird, to be honest. As for trying to change my way of thinking, your argument is remarkably unconvincing. And yet you use it without variation time and again.

But you see I do agree with Trump closing the border, and have said so many times here.

Repetition is the best tool for people to accept facts over emotion :D. You repeat yourself too, how many times did you Trump is a horrible human being. When humans beings strongly believe about something we tend to repeat ourselves. 

Edited by Independent1986

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Independent1986 said:

Repetition is the best tool for people to accept facts over emotion :D. You repeat yourself too, how many times did you Trump is horrible human being. When humans being strongly believe about something we tend to repeat ourselves. 

I said it twice. And it's at least on target with the rest of what I'm saying about what a shit he is. Your continued pointing to a bill Trump had little to nothing to do with as an excuse for all his wretched behaviours and actions is not logical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald Trump has nothing to do with the long history of racism in Canada.    But that doesn't matter, because Trump just dominates topics, even Canadian topics.    Trump...Trump...Trump !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Right To Left said:

I could see "planning" in the sense that the masters of the universe have been studying how to adapt and profit from this sort of global pandemic for some time now, but I don't agree that this disease is no more than a seasonal flu. In a typical flu season, only about .01% of those affected die from a flu virus. In most of the countries affected so far, Covid-19 has been averaging about a 5% death rate. What's worse is that this disease is leaving many survivors with permanent damage - lost lung capacity and damage to kidneys and other internal organs. And this is happening to much younger people as well, unlike the high fatality rates among nursing home patients.

If the Davos crowd were waiting for this opportunity, they will regret it if Covid-19 succeeds in destroying the global trading system and bringing down the US Dollar. That would explain why Buffet, Gates, Branson and a number of prominent billionaires are trying to buy up hard assets now....especially land, cause if the Dollar crashes, it''s not just going to be us small investors who lose, they'll be on the losing end as well! 

Many people who have died are being lumped in with those that are dying from other causes. When those people that died are tested, they have, as all of us have, plenty of corona type viruses in their bodies, and instead if reporting that so an so died from some other disease or flu bug, they get thrown in the bowl and mixed in with this virus,and then we are told that they died from this hoax of a virus. that is worse than what it really is. If you want to get the other side of the story, go listen to Dr, Shiva on Youtube. He can explain it all to you better than I can. 

The billionaires like those you mentioned above are going to make a killing from all of those businesses that have or are about to go bankrupt. We see a takeover of the planet by a bunch of insane psychopaths who today are all making our lives miserable as hell, apparently, with the help of our politicians and the MSM, and our dear comrade leaders are taking advantage of the situation by starting tact like tyrants and bullies. We the people are surrounded and really have no friends out there but ourselves. We the people needs to stop listening to those crackpots, and say enough already, I want to get back to normal. Otherwise, if we do not, then we will be treated to another hoax virus real exercise where all of our freedoms could all disappear. This may sound like all just bs to some here, but really, can what is going on really be all just plain bs going on here? Think about it. Hey, you never know, eh? The globalists, our politicians, and the MSM need people who are going to listen to them and do as they say without question?     Question more as Larry King always use to say. Just saying. ;)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Argus said:

Your continued use of the word 'negros' is is convincing me more more and more of your trollishness.

I have no control over your hallucinations here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tdot said:

Yes, and here's why:

 

 

and you're wrong, about those immigrants ...they are all from Caucasian DNA, and that is why they come to USA and Canada then get put before negros.

Ann Coulter is a very smart and intelligent Conservative woman that knows what she is talking about. The problem with most people that they have now been taught that conservatives like Coulter is nothing more than your typical racist KKK member who hates all non-whites. 

What kind of bs is that where they all have white DNA in them unless they are all half white and half something else? Otherwise, most of the new immigrants that I see coming to Canada are not very white looking to me. The blacks are losing the battle because they keep listening to leftist liberal democrats who will tell them that they love them and want to help them fight their battle with old racist privilege whitey. Well, what did Obamarama do for the black people while the President? Did he stop all the killings that have and are still going on between black people themselves like we see in Chicago, Baltimore and Detroit? I don't think so.

Blacks are doing well under Trump. Trump has created millions of new jobs in America, and many of those jobs went to black people. Under Obamarama, blacks lost jobs. I like how the leftist liberal media always likes to surround a conservative with 3 or 4 leftist liberals plus the moderator. I guess that if it were reverse, the leftist liberals would end up looking like the idiots that they are. Coulter does a pretty good job of doing that herself.

The problem with most liberal minded people today is that they have been brainwashed by the leftist liberal media so much that they now do believe that all real and true conservatives like Coulter are racists. Conservatism will save the black people. The liberals will destroy them. Just saying. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Argus said:

I said it twice. And it's at least on target with the rest of what I'm saying about what a shit he is. Your continued pointing to a bill Trump had little to nothing to do with as an excuse for all his wretched behaviours and actions is not logical.

It's very easy to see that the leftist liberal elite establishment, and the leftist liberal lying media, have you pretty much dumb downed about how bad Trump is supposed to be. Trump has more class than you could ever hope for. Just my opinion of course. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tdot said:

I have no control over your hallucinations here.

You do appear to be hallucinating at most times here yourself. Just saying. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tdot said:

...or...

You think so highly of our, White Privilege, to where you are a-okay with Canadian society/Canada's pop culture lying to negros about Equality and Freedom waiting here for all humans.  

No Black person comes to Canada expecting to be, cheated, out of what Canada claims is available to all humans.

Gesus boy, wake up, will you. Blacks are doing quite well today in North America, and are working in all professions. Blacks are not being denied any jobs or entry into colleges or university's anymore. Why do people like you keep up this promotion of hatred towards white people who are not being privileged at all anymore. It would appear as though non-whites are the ones that are being treated with more nonwhite privilege than white people are being treated like they once were treated. The only racism that I now see going on here is the racism that is being applied towards white people these days, and I suspect that it will only get worse as white people start to become a minority in their own white homeland. It's not the nonwhite people that need to worry about racism, it would appear as though it should be the white people today that should start to worry about racism towards themselves just from the observations that I have been noticing for decades now happening in North America. Just my opinion and belief. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...