Political Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
godzilla

Idiot Trump calls an Asian-American reporter a "chink" then walks off stage

Whoah...what's in your title to this thread didn't happen.

It's not like it's even up for interpretation. It flat out didn't happen.

I've seen sleazy, clickbait, partisan exaggerations in titles before but WTF? That's an outright flaming, libelous, lie. 

There's even a video in the link that shows it's a lie. Why would anybody think he'd get away with a lie like that?

49 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Whoah...what's in your title to this thread didn't happen...I've seen sleazy, clickbait, partisan exaggerations in titles before but WTF? That's an outright flaming, libelous, lie. 

Correct. And If you reeeeally think about it...this thread title mirrors the Dems' method we see used by their MSM when reporting on President Trump daily. True? Always a lie, always deluding to the facts. Yes. Therefore, this thread title proves that  @godzilla is an expert Dem.

Edited by Tdot

I know this. As a possible person of Chinese extraction, terms like "Kung flu" or "Chi-Com" don't bother me but I take that ugly racist slur used as clickbait in the title of this thread as an outrage.

And Trump didn't use it but you did, Godzilla. You should be ashamed of yourself.