Political Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ProudConservative

So Teenagers Have to Stop Dating?

I'm starting to feel sorry for the young folks... If this plandemic lasts 3 years... Half the people might graduate being virgins. Who know's maybe this is apart of the depopulation program... Get the young people all isolated and screwed up mentally.

As much as I hated high school, at least I got to sit around hot girls.

Now no ones getting an education, because some loser politicians are afraid of getting the fever?

Can you imagine being told, that your selfish, if you want to kiss a beautiful girl. These young guys, are going skip their youth.

Why is it that your generation got free love, and these youngsters aren't suppose to get laid?

Edited by ProudConservative

This is a dumb topic.  The pandemic isn't going to last 3 years.  The lockdowns aren't even going to last a year.  School may be done for the 2019/2020 year, but folks will be out and about this summer.  Don't you worry, all those young fellas will be able to get your "sitting around" hot girls experience. 

Edited by Moonbox

4 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

This is a dumb topic.  The pandemic isn't going to last 3 years.  The lockdowns aren't even going to last a year.  School may be done for the 2019/2020 year, but folks will be out and about this summer.  Don't you worry, all those young fellas will be able your "sitting around" hot girls experience. 

It's not a dumb topic at all. We make youth sexuality taboo, so we're screwing them all up... with our mixed messages. With LGBT and Drag Queen Story time...We live in an antisex generation. They can't express themselves, the way the older generation got too.

There is going to be a lot of young people with long-term psychological damage.

2 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

I'm starting to feel sorry for the young folks... If this plandemic lasts 3 years... Half the people might graduate being virgins. Who know's maybe this is apart of the depopulation program... Get the young people all isolated and screwed up mentally.

As much as I hated high school, at least I got to sit around hot girls.

Now no ones getting an education, because some loser politicians are afraid of getting the fever?

Can you imagine being told, that your selfish, if you want to kiss a beautiful girl. These young guys, are going skip their youth.

Why is it that your generation got free love, and these youngsters aren't suppose to get laid?

What do you guys drink up there in Muskoka ?:huh:

Edited by Independent1986

On 5/12/2020 at 6:33 PM, Independent1986 said:

What do you guys drink up there in Muskoka ?:huh:

Well I already had Covid... and just about everyone else in Muskoka. So can we please stop Canada from going into a great depression?

In the future studies will be done as distance-work from home like a lot of work has been done during the lockdown-period. Only the least talented need to show up at the school.