Political Discussion Forums

59 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Speaking of tribalism...I want to see Global Sovereign Kid's plan for say, cleaning out the no-go zone, enclaves of Europe. 

Or the much more dangerous no-go area in America - Wall Street.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 single global government is the worst idea of all-time.

Thank you for the polite answer and willingness to respond candidly..much  appreciated. One question I have is, given the failure of the UN model what makes you think you can run a one world gove

I think most reasoning individuals can read a couple paragraphs of the kid's "book" and figure out why he doesn't want to talk specifics though. I'm starting to wonder if this is a scam of some s

Come to think of it, I didn't get to the part where he explained how his economy is supposed to work. I do get the impression that his Woke 101 prof has convinced him it's not good that some should have more wealth than others.

I always kind of have a fly on the wall  wish to see what happens if these gullibles ever get their wish and inevitably find themselves at the end of the Orwell novella Animal farm.

“Four legs good, two legs better!”

Or to put it another way, Maduro isn't standing in the bread lines.

4 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Speaking of tribalism...I want to see Global Sovereign Kid's plan for say, cleaning out the no-go zone, enclaves of Europe. 

You can't clean out the no-go zones in Europe because they are a myth.

"Every police commissioner and interior minister will deny it. But of course we know where we can go with the police car....[O]ur colleagues can no longer feel safe there in twos, and have to fear becoming the victim of a crime themselves. We know that these areas exist. Even worse: in these areas, crimes no longer result in charges. They are left to themselves. Only in the worst cases do we in the police learn anything about it. The power of the state is completely out of the picture." — Bernhard Witthaut, Chief Police Commissioner of Germany.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6264/no-go-zones-germany

12 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

Sometimes it's use to fix grammar and spelling errors.

Yes I try correct my spelling and typo errors .  Lol, I also  note the person calling me out for  editing does the same as repeatedly  indicated under his posts. 

I also interpret the writer's  continual reference of himself as "we"  indication he has been programmed to suppress his individual identity to a  prescribed larger identity  that's been superimposed  upon him.

This could also explain why he might see nationality like individuality to be an undesirable  deviation.

- A man who insists on exposing his shortcomings should not stand next to Shaq O'Neil. - Rue

Edited by Rue