Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

When they talk about de-funding or dismantling Law Enforcement


Recommended Posts

......how crazy will it get?   That hasn't even happened yet -  cops are still around - and we're already being given a preview of what's to come.

 

 

 

 

Lol.  If there won't be any cops to enforce the law and protect one's property from looters (never mind getting brutalized and maybe killed by them)  - who's gonna be there to rely on?

 

Wouldn't waving  AK-47 become the norm?  Can you blame them?

Edited by betsy
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reacting on rumors that a group from Spokane are coming to loot - just plain folks ready to defend their livelihood.   They don't show these  reality  on tv.        

Better Trump's grifters than the 50+ years of Biden and Democrats direct political control of the status quo for urban cities.

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

I suppose that's when we'll see the kind of RACIAL WARS we haven't seen nothin yet!   

People from same ethnicity/race will understandably group together for security.

Edited by betsy
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Reacting on rumors that a group from Spokane are coming to loot - just plain folks ready to defend their livelihood.   They don't show these  reality  on tv.

 

 

 

 

This youtube is likely to  be shut down pretty soon.  But those armed defenders will still be there. 

 

What we see unfolding these days are historic.  Watch it now.

 

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Small business owner attacked after storefront looted in South Loop

 

"I was calling the police, no one was picking up.  I tried to call from the phone in there....and no one was picking up."

 

 

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, betsy said:

......how crazy will it get?   That hasn't even happened yet -  cops are still around - and we're already being given a preview of what's to come.

Lol.  If there won't be any cops to enforce the law and protect one's property from looters (never mind getting brutalized and maybe killed by them)  - who's gonna be there to rely on?

Wouldn't waving  AK-47 become the norm?  Can you blame them?

As long as the guns aren't black, they're not assault weapons. It's no big deal. It's not like anyone ever used AK's in any mass killings in the last few years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, betsy said:

......how crazy will it get?   That hasn't even happened yet -  cops are still around - and we're already being given a preview of what's to come.

 

 

 

 

Lol.  If there won't be any cops to enforce the law and protect one's property from looters (never mind getting brutalized and maybe killed by them)  - who's gonna be there to rely on?

 

Wouldn't waving  AK-47 become the norm?  Can you blame them?

People say stupid things why repeat it?  Don't repeat what I said.

Edited by Rue
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

The correct notion should be de-militarize the police.

Good luck on that. The inherent nature of the police is to manage and contain criminal behaviour. It requires a wide range of approaches of which defusing or using dangerous weapons in live fire situations is inevitable.

Live fire incidents often necessarily require responses no different than the military would engage in with live fire. Good luck telling a Swat tactical force not to do what they do.

Bottom line is  no cop wants violence but certain tactics must be used to defuse it. In an ideal situation you do not escalate to weapons..but a minor incident can switch to a lethal one in seconds.

Police are getting state of the art training. Thd ssue is when they become desensitized. That requires constant monitoring. The repetitive nature of exposure to humans at their worst causes desensitization. Approaches to identifying and managing it are difficult to create and implement. If a cop came in off the street everytime they were angry or sad for counseling we would have no one on the streets to do the job.

So welcome to my world of imperfect laws, flawed enforcers and criminals manipulating the system as well as innocent victims. 

We all have  excrement, piss and blood stains in this biz. The cops like emergency room staff, are the first in line to get sprayed and killed..

We call get sprayed in the legal biz. The smell everyone thinks is from cops. I am saying it comes from higher-ups just as much if not more likely than cops so you may have to refocus up higher as well

 

Edited by Rue
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rue said:

Good luck on that. The inherent nature of the police is to manage and contain criminal behaviour. It requires a wide range of approaches of which defusing or using dangerous weapons in live fire situations is inevitable.

Ketteling people in the streets, shoving old men to the ground, kneeling on the necks of people.  Knifing car tires, tazing people, beating them with a stick, running them over with vehicles.

And this is what happens to the people who actually follow the rules. The police look more like a gang of thugs compared to peace officers.

While crime was on the downtrend for years, police militarization increased dramatically. 

 

I stand by my notion of de-militarizing the police.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

I stand by my notion of de-militarizing the police.

I'm looking at your handle -  New World Disorder.

I'm looking at your listed interest:  Chaos first, new world order, later.

 

No comment. shrug.gif
 

 

Edited by betsy
Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed that no one here (that I could see yet) has discussed how our RCMP unilaterally made a top-down decision to formally treat the "INCELS" as "terrorists." The timing of this during the chaos demonstrates the tactics that get used like this actually counter-demonstrates how the police here in Canada are justifying the abusive 'culture' of intoleration within the police. 

Now, though I am not INCEL, my point here is that this formal decision is an act of the police CREATING law rather than merely ENFORCING it. This behavior is intentionally overlooked because the way the subject matter is more universally hated. I may  open a thread on this but it is just as related to all that is going on. 

The INCEL groups are relatively modern due to the Internet's capacity to allow many more views of even the smallest minorities of individual differences. The apparent defining common ground of these people are those who feel isolated for being unable to participate in the normal procreational livelihood of all living things. Yet, because of those who have blown up to an extreme have done so in "terroristic" ways, they are deemed to ALL be presumed to be 'terrorists', proving how stereotyping gets utilized in clever manipulative ways in order to INNOCULATE those from daring to defend the relative innocent behaviors of the majority. 

The very police are being charged here for SYSTEMIC treatment against 'racialized' and/or intermixed sex-based discrimination. They are asserting that these abuse don't nullify the meaning of having police. I agree. YET, when I see how the RCMP made this POLITICAL decision to define the INCELS as universally "terrorist", knowing that this goes BEYOND the domain of their power to ENFORCE ONLY,  suggests that we have to have sincere doubt about the innocence of the police system as a whole. 

The problem with police with the present issue of police brutal acts is about permitting the enforcer to THINK as JUDGE, JURY, and PROSECUTION within their positon as ENFORCERS subject to the authority of the people who they are supposed to serve. 

What do you guys think regarding this double standard? Are you willing to look at how the causal factors behind how these incidents/coincidents of particular police abuses occur? Or are you just willing to look at the particular act of rouges to be considered appropriate if you just happen to like the victims or not? Trying to hold any of your biases against the opinion of the INCEL, does empowering the police to formally SYSTEMIZE a judgement to violate the free speech of a whole subset of people who are merely unpopular for their particular beliefs justify an EXCEPTION? If the exception to systemize SOME abuses because they don't have the power to protest, then this suggests THAT people HAVE to protest, even if it means becoming violent.

I don't believe a protestor's right to be violent by utilizing mob mentality. But I'm going to LOOK AWAY from this injustice against the police as a 'system' when they are PROVING they still maintain systemic abuses of power elsewhere! I've been taking this view with respect to others whom you see abused when you get bitten by the victims upon helping them. I'm tired of this bullshit irrationality. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Scott Mayers said:

I noticed that no one here (that I could see yet) has discussed how our RCMP unilaterally made a top-down decision to formally treat the "INCELS" as "terrorists." The timing of this during the chaos demonstrates the tactics that get used like this actually counter-demonstrates how the police here in Canada are justifying the abusive 'culture' of intoleration within the police. 

Now, though I am not INCEL, my point here is that this formal decision is an act of the police CREATING law rather than merely ENFORCING it. This behavior is intentionally overlooked because the way the subject matter is more universally hated. I may  open a thread on this but it is just as related to all that is going on. 

The INCEL groups are relatively modern due to the Internet's capacity to allow many more views of even the smallest minorities of individual differences. The apparent defining common ground of these people are those who feel isolated for being unable to participate in the normal procreational livelihood of all living things. Yet, because of those who have blown up to an extreme have done so in "terroristic" ways, they are deemed to ALL be presumed to be 'terrorists', proving how stereotyping gets utilized in clever manipulative ways in order to INNOCULATE those from daring to defend the relative innocent behaviors of the majority. 

The very police are being charged here for SYSTEMIC treatment against 'racialized' and/or intermixed sex-based discrimination. They are asserting that these abuse don't nullify the meaning of having police. I agree. YET, when I see how the RCMP made this POLITICAL decision to define the INCELS as universally "terrorist", knowing that this goes BEYOND the domain of their power to ENFORCE ONLY,  suggests that we have to have sincere doubt about the innocence of the police system as a whole. 

The problem with police with the present issue of police brutal acts is about permitting the enforcer to THINK as JUDGE, JURY, and PROSECUTION within their positon as ENFORCERS subject to the authority of the people who they are supposed to serve. 

What do you guys think regarding this double standard? Are you willing to look at how the causal factors behind how these incidents/coincidents of particular police abuses occur? Or are you just willing to look at the particular act of rouges to be considered appropriate if you just happen to like the victims or not? Trying to hold any of your biases against the opinion of the INCEL, does empowering the police to formally SYSTEMIZE a judgement to violate the free speech of a whole subset of people who are merely unpopular for their particular beliefs justify an EXCEPTION? If the exception to systemize SOME abuses because they don't have the power to protest, then this suggests THAT people HAVE to protest, even if it means becoming violent.

I don't believe a protestor's right to be violent by utilizing mob mentality. But I'm going to LOOK AWAY from this injustice against the police as a 'system' when they are PROVING they still maintain systemic abuses of power elsewhere! I've been taking this view with respect to others whom you see abused when you get bitten by the victims upon helping them. I'm tired of this bullshit irrationality. 

There is no doubt that there are problems in the system.  But, is de-funding and abolishing law enforcement the answer?

Aren't we falling into something far worse?  Like,  "every man for himself?"

Edited by betsy
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, betsy said:

There is no doubt that there are problems in the system.  But, is de-funding and abolishing law enforcement the answer?

Aren't we falling into something far worse?

No. I agree with what you've said here. My point was to show HOW the problem is escalating. I was supporting the police as NOT acting with intentional systemic ideologies from the top. YET, the act of our own RCMP here to create a SYSTEMIC rule of incrimination with unlateral power CANCELS proves the mob 'correct'. This is like how you stand up FOR some neighbor who calls 'rape' against some ex by calling the police only to notice that she's still not cancelled her invitation for him to her birthday party, then makes complaints against the same neighbors who acts concerned as though they are unfairly discriminating against him!!?? It just makes those who actually LISTEN confused in light of the hypocrisy. 

Solution? Look away when you hear screams or 'rape'!

Get it? I'm not for defunding the police. But if the same police demonstrates that they DO use such funding to support the same actions if no one is looking, then I'm 'supporting' the mob 'involuntarily' (the choice of this word is intentional here!)

Edited by Scott Mayers
Link to post
Share on other sites

Another factor to this issue that relates:

Note that the Toronto's BLACK chief of police has stepped down ....without requiring to explain why? 

Now imagine the possibility of him possibly being known to support the same behaviors that the mob is accusing the police of being 'systemically racist'. This would not look good for the anti-police proponents wanting to PROVE that ALL police are systemically discriminatory against race, right? 

Solution: Get him to step down to hide any NEGATIVE evidence that might add force to the [against the] movement's cause! 

This may not be the case. But we also have this arrogant belief that one has a right to withhold secrets, even if their power to do so could be MORE abusive by the means to which one can transfer accountability to the ones they've hired to pull the trigger. 

Edited by Scott Mayers
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, betsy said:

There is no doubt that there are problems in the system.  But, is de-funding and abolishing law enforcement the answer?

Aren't we falling into something far worse?  Like,  "every man for himself?"

No one is talking about abolishing law enforcement. The idea is to redirect some of the funding police receive towards other agencies that will use less if any force.  I'd be pretty surprised  if there still wasn't allowance for using force as a last ditch back-up to other more peaceful means of de-escalating situations.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

The correct notion should be de-militarize the police.

Like they are in the UK? The same crowd screaming about police abuse here is screaming about police abuse there. Dozens of London cops were hurt the other day during their 'peaceful protests'.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eyeball said:

No one is talking about abolishing law enforcement. The idea is to redirect some of the funding police receive towards other agencies that will use less if any force.  I'd be pretty surprised  if there still wasn't allowance for using force as a last ditch back-up to other more peaceful means of de-escalating situations.  

That's NOT the way it is being presented nor what Betty would likely be implying. It is not good to have just ANY policing ideology. Today's movement against the police would simply reassign select people as being beyond reproach or exempt based upon intentionally flawed justification. The movement is intended to treat the present abuses within the IDEA of policing itself to be criminal should they use even normal means to act upon suspicion of anyone UNLESS they are not of the protected races. As such, it will force a counter-bias against those left UNPROTECTED. It is an attempt to foster laws that just invert which races should be discriminated against, not to STOP the police from BEING racist or discriminatory otherwise.

Thus my input above expands upon this concern and attempts to demonstrate how this movement is being utilized to divide and conquer in a volitile way. We need to notice the details that hide how this is being done. I know that I cannot now trust the police NOR the mob because the competing forces behind the scenes, even if APPEARING to be on opposite political sides, are fostering too many hypocritical behaviors IN SYNC with shared abusive thinkers. As such, we ARE experiencing  a potential breakdown of society that IS reducible to, "every man....er....'person' ....for themselves!"

Edited by Scott Mayers
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Argus said:

Like they are in the UK? The same crowd screaming about police abuse here is screaming about police abuse there. Dozens of London cops were hurt the other day during their 'peaceful protests'.

 

I don't cry for the police. They can find another line of work if they think this is too dangerous for them.  But again, citizens are tired of being harassed by police everywhere. If a few cops get roughed up, I would simply consider it payback.  But nothing like more police brutality to combat police brutality.

Not all cops are bad .. right?

Not all protesters are peaceful .. right?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pressure to defund or dismantle the police is just a symptom of the disease. It's part of what Laura Ingraham was calling "the new, new normal" last night.

 

Edited by Infidel Dog
Link to post
Share on other sites

But Tucker says it even better. Democrat seeming support for the "defund the police" movement isn't really about defunding the police it's about replacing the current model with a more Democrat controlled model. It's a power grab. That's what's really coming. He's comparing it with how they took control of the military during the Obama years. See, this kind of truth-telling is why the left hates Fox News. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, betsy said:

......how crazy will it get?   That hasn't even happened yet -  cops are still around - and we're already being given a preview of what's to come.

 

 

 

 

Lol.  If there won't be any cops to enforce the law and protect one's property from looters (never mind getting brutalized and maybe killed by them)  - who's gonna be there to rely on?

 

Wouldn't waving  AK-47 become the norm?  Can you blame them?

They are even starting to talk about this silly ass defund the cops bs talk in Winnipeg, Canada today. I guess that the BLM communist troublemakers and movement in America has spilled over into Canada. BLM has now become a political movement and it will not be good for  America or Canada. If defunding the police becomes a reality in Canada, and there may be less cops around, then maybe it is time to start buying more guns, rather than turning them over to the likes of comrade Trudeau. If the cops cannot protect my property and my life then I must do that myself. You know, that instinct for survival thing that will kick in!! 

This is what the deep state gloabalists, and our dear comrade leaders, and the fake and lying media have done to us. They have all turned this country inside out. The "new normal" that they are talking about is that now up is now down, and down is now up. Get my drift? Those that I have mentioned are trying to divide and conquer we the people as much as they can. As I have said here previously. Canada has to go back to the good old days before the sixties came along if we want to bring back sanity and once again become normal in this country if we the people want to survive.  All this bull chit about racism in Canada is all just that? Bull chit. It is the fake and lying media that is trying to create an atmosphere of racism and hatred. 

As long as Trudeau is allowed to run and ruin and rule over this now pathetic looking country, things can only get worse. Gawd, I am really starting to despise this leftist liberal and socialist/communist controlled country. The only hope that I can see for Canada is if Maxine Bernier and the PPC Party gets elected in the next election as the new government of Canada. Even if the liberal conservatives win the next election, nothing will really change. The PC party always appears to side with liberalism and political correctness, and are terrified of the leftist liberal bought off Canadian media party(CBC/CTV/Global/Toronto Star). Just saying. ;)

Edited by taxme
Link to post
Share on other sites

Infidel Dog and Taxme,

Everytime I make a good logical argument about something that is shared across all political interests, why do you guys come along and poison the issue by your own propaganda sounding posts? You may be sincere (I can't tell for sure). But if you keep up the stupid references to generic conspiracies that is just as likely to have been created by the same enemy, you prevent others from taking even the logical efforts to defeat the same problems that I'm trying to help with. 

If you want to appeal to people broadly and NOT merely of your own political persuasion, you need to avoid references to tainted sources. While such conspiracies COULD be possible, when you express it the way you do, you FEED INTO the stereotypes you may be intending to defeat. So try arguing from your own capacity to reason rather than express the emotions. The emotional appeals are precisely what the mobs are using and have more practical power to win. They are now utilizing the Machivellian tactic that normally is used by default on the right in the free world. [Example: advertising is legal-lying that evolved FROM free market societies, not those Communist-conspiring people. As such, the only hope we all have is to avoid those who support legitimized manimpulative tactics, regardless of whether 'they' are using it too.] Logic beats emotive-only appeals. You CAN use emotive power on top of logic. But the logic has to be there first. Try to argue with logic and only use the referents to appeal by what others say if it supports the logic. Placing the emotions up front as a justification to act IS a significant tactic that hides a lack of logical appeal.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I find it difficult to process - we may not be getting all the details.  Mainstream media can't be trusted.  And, different theories are floating around.

  I don't know what to say.

Edited by betsy
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, betsy said:

Reacting on rumors that a group from Spokane are coming to loot - just plain folks ready to defend their livelihood.   They don't show these  reality  on tv.

 

 

 

 

This youtube is likely to  be shut down pretty soon.  But those armed defenders will still be there. 

 

What we see unfolding these days are historic.  Watch it now.

 

And those patriotic Americans are the same people that keep getting called white supremacist nationalists and racist KKK members by the leftist lieberal democratic American politicians and the lying American media. With those people around like we see in the video one can only feel safe and secure. I have no fear from those people. They are the ones that give a shit about America, not those BLM troublemakers. They only want to tear down and destroy America. God bless America, and while I am at it, God come and save Canada also from the leftist liberal commies that are also trying to destroy Canada. God only knows how bad we need you now.

When our useless politicians cannot save our homes and property, like we have seen on American TV every day, then we the people must do the job ourselves. Those democratic governors and most mayors have security protecting them with guns, guns that they do not want the people to have or own, and who have private security looking after their property behind their property gates.  Just saying. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...