Political Discussion Forums

When they talk about de-funding or dismantling Law Enforcement

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, taxme said:

And those patriotic Americans are the same people that keep getting called white supremacist nationalists and racist KKK members by the leftist lieberal democratic American politicians and the lying American media. With those people around like we see in the video one can only feel safe and secure. I have no fear from those people. They are the ones that give a shit about America, not those BLM troublemakers. They only want to tear down and destroy America. God bless America, and while I am at it, God come and save Canada also from the leftist liberal commies that are also trying to destroy Canada. God only knows how bad we need you now.

When our useless politicians cannot save our homes and property, like we have seen on American TV every day, then we the people must do the job ourselves. Those democratic governors and most mayors have security protecting them with guns, guns that they do not want the people to have or own, and who have private security looking after their property behind their property gates.  Just saying. 

The folks that I saw on that video don't look like Supremacists to me.   As the guy keeps saying on video - it's a warning to looters to not come to that town.

People from every race are apprehensive and fearful from the mob - I can't help but think of the French Revolution mob that brought death and destruction along the way as they marched.

Edited by betsy
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reacting on rumors that a group from Spokane are coming to loot - just plain folks ready to defend their livelihood.   They don't show these  reality  on tv.        

Better Trump's grifters than the 50+ years of Biden and Democrats direct political control of the status quo for urban cities.

Posted Images

Just now, betsy said:

I find it difficult to process - we may not be getting all the details.  I don't know what to say.

Why is a career criminal like Floyd getting all this publicity about his death? Why has the leftist liberal media out there defending this criminal. Sure it was not right to kill the guy but come on, there are just as many white people that have been killed by cops in America but we never see any demonstration about their deaths. What about the black ex cop that was killed during a robbery by another black man of all people? Where is the American leftist liberal media on his death? Where are all the black mourners for this black ex cop? This BLM movement has now become a political movement, and blacks like Al Sharpton and Reverend Jackson are using this rioting and looting to further push their communist agenda for America. 

As one black minister said one time: "do not make the white man mad". As that video has shown us already? The white man is starting to get mad. Maybe it is now time for those black looters and rioters to take that hint and quit while they are ahead. Just mu opinion of course. ;)

20 minutes ago, betsy said:

The folks that I saw on that video don't look like Supremacists to me.   As the guy keeps saying on video - it's a warning to looters to not come to that town.

People from every race are apprehensive and fearful from the mob - I can't help but think of the French Revolution mob that brought death and destruction along the way as they marched.

There is nothing wrong with a peaceful demonstration. There is something wrong with a demonstration when it starts to turn into rioting and looting, and killing. Most of those riots and looting and even killings are happening in democratic controlled cities  and states. Why is that? Is it because those mayors and governors never did give much of a crap about the problems in the black communities? The democratic party was a party of slavery and did create the KKK long ago. The democrats have a lot to answer to for their past creations and deeds. 

Trump is the black man/woman's saviour. Trump has done more for blacks in America than Obama or Biden ever did in the eight years that they both ran the White House. And all of these riots are now being promoted by the democrats and the lying pro democratic media to try and do as much damage as they can to try and destroy the Trump economy, and they will do whatever they can to try and stop Trump from winning the next election. They all know that their deep state world will be over for good, and will come to an end. Go, Trump, go!! 

PS: Those people are not white supremacists at all but are more like real and true American patriots. The supremacists are the ones who are causing all of this rioting and looting going on. 

Edited by taxme
2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Why is a career criminal like Floyd getting all this publicity about his death? Why has the leftist liberal media out there defending this criminal. Sure it was not right to kill the guy but come on, there are just as many white people that have been killed by cops in America but we never see any demonstration about their deaths. What about the black ex cop that was killed during a robbery by another black man of all people? Where is the American leftist liberal media on his death? Where are all the black mourners for this black ex cop? This BLM movement has now become a political movement, and blacks like Al Sharpton and Reverend Jackson are using this rioting and looting to further push their communist agenda for America. 

As one black minister said one time: "do not make the white man mad". As that video has shown us already? The white man is starting to get mad. Maybe it is now time for those black looters and rioters to take that hint and quit while they are ahead. Just mu opinion of course. ;)

The present uprising is not of the Martin Luther King thinking. It is Malcolm-X thinking. The difference is about whether one believes in mere equality of people as a goal versus VENGEANCE. Don't play into the fear yourself because the movement WANTS you to react as you are. Try REFLECTING them minus the anger or society will only see the anger. People are able to interpret the flaws if you permit them to without bias. Floyd was just a symbol and a pent up anger by many who are normally 'social' being forced into temporary isolation during this Covid-19 are partly expressing this indirectly. They just don't rationalize this incident as coincidental. 

What I think also related is the "Intersectionalism" that has enabled an infiltration of interests regarding feminism that enables the generic half population of white people to side with the racial miniorities. What is required is to permit this trend to affect those 'white' feminists who assert the presumption that  all white people have something called, White Privilege. It is this con that permits the division and requires focusing a challenge towards them: if they demand that we all OWN this White Privilege, then encourage these 'white' stereotypers to put their money where their OWN mouths are by volunteering to replace themselves SPECIFICALLY to another racial minority. 

The present acceptance of strong feminists to be supporting these movements and who 'accept' the belief of white privilege would be changing their own tunes if we take them at their word and demand they be replaced by non-whites altogether! The reason they are vocalizing support as though to 'sacrifice' themselves is because they KNOW that it wouldn't be them personally who sacrifices. Rather, they are expecting the fallout to SCAPEGOAT those whites who are relative minorities themselves, often more on the poor end of the spectra. This needs better exposure. 

So try to be more calm. I am NOT favorable to your particular conservative view but am one on the 'left' who is also being isolated for vocalizing that their ideals are an Emperor with no clothes. I support your frustration. But making it an us-them thing is still feeding these racist/sexists (to which I believe they are hypocriticaly being) and making the rest of society opt to accept the scapegoating of you and me equally. 

Breathe.

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

It's part of what Laura Ingraham was calling "the new, new normal" last night

The 'old normal' being working without the trust of black Americans and not caring... ok then...

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

The 'old normal' being working without the trust of black Americans and not caring... ok then...

Black Americans are not a monolithic block, and their varying views are certainly are not represented by woke wypipo.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Black Americans are not a monolithic block, and their varying views are certainly are not represented by woke wypipo.

But they do know what's best for them.  Ask Joe!

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Certainly they must have something in common that explains how they - as a group - trust the police far less than white people.  What could it be ?

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Having absolutely nothing to do with the video you didn't watch but would like us to believe you did, but OK then.

Laura started by reminding her viewers that at the beginning of the lockdown she told them how she thought the Democrats would keep the economy shut down as long as possible then foist a new normal on them.

She showed how that appeared to be happening then she goes on to say that's now out the window. Now there's a new, new normal. She considers the riots and says "so much for social distancing."

Under this new, new normal you have no right to an opinion that conflicts with or calls into question any aspect of the Progressive campaign  to destabilize America through bullying and violence.

Here ya go Mike. Try watching it this time. Might help with the whole not knowing what it's actually about problem.

Edited by Infidel Dog

You'll see Laura's point played out most clear and relevant to the topic here when at 5:35 of the video CNN is interviewing, what I think is, the Minneapolis councilwoman organizing the move to dismantle the police. CNN asks her if she understands how some people might be "uncomfortable" if say a home invader broke into their house and there was no one to call. The white Congressman answers that anybody daring to worry about such trivia needs to reassess their white privilege. The new, new normal is where you're not allowed to question the new orthodoxy and if you do you have a problem that needs fixing and there are people out there willing to fix it for you.

OK, I added that last bit, but it needed to be in there, I think.

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. Having absolutely nothing to do with the video you didn't watch but would like us to believe you did, but OK then.

2. Laura started ...

1. I didn't say I watched the video.  You don't need to watch a video to parse a statement.
2. I don't give two shits about "Laura"

26 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

...if say a home invader broke into their house and there was no one to call...

I would love a service where I could call and get someone to come right away if someone was breaking into my house.  As it is, I pay hundreds in property tax that goes to a service that doesn't come when I need it.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Certainly they must have something in common that explains how they - as a group - trust the police far less than white people.  What could it be ?

They commit a helluva lot more crime?

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2019-enforcement-report.pdf

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

That's like asking why do wypipo, "as a group", trust black people far less.

What could it be ?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

The correct notion should be de-militarize the police.

The reason they say "the thin blue line", is that even in the US where they have a million cops, they're still outnumbered 230-1.

48 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's like asking why do wypipo, "as a group", trust black people far less.

What could it be ?

I suspect that they don't like 'em.  Unfortunately the whites aren't the customers here, though they usually are.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

I suspect that they don't like 'em.  Unfortunately the whites aren't the customers here, though they usually are.

That's the thing about gross generalizations and stereotypes...the wypipo are the biggest customers...on both ends of the deal.

• Like 1

1. I didn't say I watched the video.  You don't need to watch a video to parse a statement.
2. I don't give two shits about "Laura"

So you were just knowledgeably replying to something you knew nothing about then?

Sure that makes sense.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Haha 1

I would love a service where I could call and get someone to come right away if someone was breaking into my house.  As it is, I pay hundreds in property tax that goes to a service that doesn't come when I need it.  

It's 10 minutes for a response team to arrive in New York city. Do you have some reason to believe it's slower than that where you are? Are you out in the country maybe? If not and you heard somebody jimmying your window lock are you saying you wouldn't call the police because it might be as long as 10 minutes?

There's a long history of people who did well by not taking your advice.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2418627/Brave-12-year-old-girl-calls-911-hides-closet-little-sister-home-break-in.html

It's weird how Conservatives hate all levels of public service except the Hall Monitors with guns that patrol our cities and towns. 

There is, most certainly, a need for policing. But police don't reduce crime, lowering poverty reduces crime. 

Toronto's police budget is north of a $1 billion dollars. A lot of that money could effectively go to assisting people in at risk areas. Instead of paying two people 6-figures to wait in a car at the bottom of a hill to give people $200 speeding tickets to justify their salaries. 

Edited by Boges
17 hours ago, taxme said:

Why is a career criminal like Floyd getting all this publicity about his death? Why has the leftist liberal media out there defending this criminal.

Yes apparently George Floyd had quite the rap sheet. From what I heard about those reports, he was not a nice person at all.

What I feel is that this was more of a revenge killing from the police officer as they appeared to have some beefs with each other in the past.

Ahhhh so someone with a criminal record deserves to die for having a suspect counterfit dollar bill? How Christian!

What did Breonna Taylor do to deserve to die? Date a guy that thought plain clothed people breaking into their home weren't police? 

Edited by Boges