Under the heading "What did you expect to happen, you brainless twat?"

Edited by Argus
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea why you would respond to eyeball on this thread. I've never claimed policing is the most dangerous job around and, in fact, have stated that in previous years when I complain about how

Try to rise above what? Above reality? Above the truth, as evidenced in statistics? Above emotional twaddle based on history? Am I to feel guilt and shame over the historical plight of Black people in

We have already been over your tendency to want to make all things equal, when the issue is uncomfortable for the left. Both sides have always used twaddle, but not to the extent that we see today whe

Posted Images

Police deal with this kind of thing every day in middle America, where the opioid epidemic is still raging.

Edited by Argus

Another idiotic black guy gets gunned down.

Edited by Argus

Black guy in Las Vegas must have thought he was John Wick, pulls gun on half dozen police already pointing guns at him.

RIP

• 2 weeks later...

Female officer in routine traffic stop walks up to car and gets shot.

Edited by Argus

College boy decides to chuck it all away, including his life, by going for a gun.

Edited by Argus

This is from a British perspective, but it really doesn't matter because the same thing is happening in the US, and to some extent in Canada, too. We're just running a little behind the other two. It demonstrate that in reality Black lives don't matter a damn. All that matters is the radical leftists who want to attack society's institutions, and the cowards in government who kowtow to them.

It’s often the best young officers who become most disillusioned. I remember one young street crime squad officer in central London who had a prolific arrest rate of criminals. The secret of his success was loitering around Victoria station, learning the known suspects’ faces and observing carefully. It was dangerous and violent work, making arrests in plain clothes next to the live rail, but it was rewarding.

Because his 25 most recent arrests were all black youths, this officer was called in by his superintendent and told he was racially biased. The officer replied: ‘But most of the muggings and snatches in this area are being done by black youths.’ The senior officer said: ‘That’s not the point. I think you need to go on a racial awareness course.’

The superintendent put an adverse comment on the officer’s file and blocked his application for promotion. The officer gave up arresting robbers and became an errand boy for the CID, going out and arresting their burglary suspects identified by fingerprints. Most burglars are white. It was safe work.

When I was a borough commander in west London, I asked the crime analysts to identify the ten most prolific robbers in the area and the ten most violent gang members. When they’d been identified, I stuck their photographs up on the exit door from the station into the police vehicle car park. This was where the PCs drank their tea before going on patrol, so my idea was that this way, even the most idle officers would have to look at and learn the criminals’ faces before they went out on patrol.

Then my senior officer came on a ‘royal visit’. He wanted to know how we did so well at reducing robbery and why we had no youth murders. As I explained our various tactics and we went out of the car park door. He noticed the 20 photos and said: ‘Why have you got all these black youths’ pictures stuck up here? You can’t do that — it sends the wrong message to any visitors.’ When I explained my rationale, my boss replied: ‘Well, take some down and put some white ones up as well.’ But these are the men identified as the most high-risk to the public by our civilian analysts, I answered. I was told: ‘I don’t care. We can’t have this, take them down.’

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/to-save-black-lives-police-top-brass-must-face-reality?fbclid=IwAR31fNxsICDWzPu4Y8GdP0mjDw3SlhXCLd7ZGbGHkMWCjhK9T5UrUtwI1U0

Comments on the article:

Reminds me of a recent incident in which there was an update on the radio, whereby 6 black males were seen looking into cars. My colleague said 'Would you wanna go and stop search 6 black males in this day and age? Not worth it'

Yes, I want to stop and search ANYONE who I think warrants it, but sadly he's not wrong. I know I'll be called racist, I know I'll get filmed and I know it'll be more shit than it's worth. I'm too new to have these beliefs but I can't help but feel that the police are far too worried about public perceptions, and good officers are put off of many aspects of their role, through fear of being thrown under the bus by the media and supervisors.

Me and another white officer stopped 5 black boys who REEKED of weed for a search and a white lawyer sprang out of an office and started to offer them help like they were being brutalised (the stop was completely compliant) and I was like in my head, lady theres fucking 5 of them and 2 of us, our grounds are rock solid and we've already found gear. If anyone needs help it's us!

I think the worst was when I was helping a black guy on the street on a sat night with a MISPER enquiry. And a group of black guys went past and started shouting abuse at me calling me racist, saying I was planting drugs on him and all sorts.

Paramedic here who appreciates everything you guys do for us and always happy to repay the favour. Very confident I would never do your job ever since I got my own taste of it in mine.

Street job, concern for welfare for an older BAME lady who was wandering around aimlessly, stumbling, not making a whole lot of sense, almost walked out in front of cars a couple of times. We knew she was diabetic and suffers from dementia. Wouldn’t go near us but we got her name and found out a crew had to wake her up with IV Gluc months before in a local Tesco. Police had to grab her arm just before she was about to walk out in front of a bus. Let out a huge scream. A bunch of people at a bus stop saw the whole thing, and being the good Londoners they were, pulled out their phones and started hurling abuse.

“You fucking cunts! Leave mumma alone. You got nothing better to do you pig pricks? You gonna give her horse tranquilliser (?) and kill her you white ambulance bastards? Fuckin leave her alone...” yada yada yada.

Had to prick her in public, all of us holding her down while she was screaming in front of a bunch of heckling arseholes. Surprise surprise, low blood sugar. Even though I fully knew I was in the right, and well within the MCA, I have never been so unsure and scared of some public backlash in my life.

Couldn’t imagine copping that constantly. We deal with plenty of shit in the green, but at least we sometimes get a thank you. Doubt I could do what you guys do.

Announcements

• Tell a friend

Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!