Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WestCanMan

Hunter Biden's Extensive Travels While Joe Was VPOTUS

Recommended Posts

Here's some information about Hunter Biden that took me by surprise.

Apparently he took 411 flights on the public's dime, complete with secret service protection, and that's only in the 5 years leading up until the start of the Burisma scandal. There were more after that.

Interestingly enough, none of those flights were to the Ukraine. He may have gotten that ridiculously lucrative job without ever having been to that country before. 

 

 

I haven't checked into this yet but it's from Hannity so it's 99% certain to be true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my goodness. The VP's son took trips years ago and had secret service protection?

Did you know the current president's son-in-law was denied security clearance because of his questionable foreign entanglements, particularly in Saudi Arabia, but they ignored that and gave him clearance anyway? Then he was put in charge of the coronavirus response, which turned put to be the worst response of any country in the world. And he has no relevant experience or competence. All he does is bang Ivanka, which makes the president look up to him.

My scandal beats your scandal by a mile. :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2020 at 6:43 PM, BubberMiley said:

Oh my goodness. The VP's son took trips years ago and had secret service protection?

Did you know the current president's son-in-law was denied security clearance because of his questionable foreign entanglements, particularly in Saudi Arabia, but they ignored that and gave him clearance anyway? Then he was put in charge of the coronavirus response, which turned put to be the worst response of any country in the world. And he has no relevant experience or competence. All he does is bang Ivanka, which makes the president look up to him.

My scandal beats your scandal by a mile. :lol:

Your post is a scandal of stupidity and misinformation.

Pence was put in charge of Covid and the US response, at the federal level, was better than the one that the WHO was pimping, and it was better than the response by our federal government. "Don't wear masks and don't block travel".  

Sure, there were Dem mayors, governors, public health officials, and the speaker of the house out giving the worst possible advice at the beginning. Then later on they were all promoting protests [rioting and looting] where large crowds of people were gathering in far too close proximity to one-another, but Trump has no control over that. It's not a dictatorship. If people were stupid enough to elect Dems at the city, local and state levels then they inevitably listen to those people and of course they end up paying a hefty price for that. Right now Dem areas have approximately 3x the death rate of similarly-populated Republican areas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The data shows the U.S. response is without question the worst failure of all nations. Western Canada is open with few cases. Trudeau's massive popularity is well deserved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

The data shows the U.S. response is without question the worst failure of all nations. Western Canada is open with few cases. Trudeau's massive popularity is well deserved.

Yeah the protests really fucked things up.  Way too early to have been doing that kind of thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Republicans take back the house and senate in 2022, Biden will be impeached before the year ends.  Thank Democrats for this new process and phenomenon.  It’s their latest legacy, after getting rid of the filibuster for Supreme Court nominees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Shady said:

Yeah the protests really fucked things up.  Way too early to have been doing that kind of thing.

It's true. I bet you're embarrassed for saying they were insane to limit outdoor gatherings. Just shows you don't know anything about this virus. Rather irresponsible of you to spout uneducated theories as though they were fact though. You should be more careful.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

The data shows the U.S. response is without question the worst failure of all nations. Western Canada is open with few cases. Trudeau's massive popularity is well deserved.

The data doesn't show why the US suffered from covid, does it? 

Exactly.

Trudeau isn't massively popular, in fact he's the only the 2nd Canadian PM that I have ever known to have a rally against him (PET scurried across Canada in a train that was getting pelted by debris), and his abject failures at fighting covid are well-documented. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

It's true. I bet you're embarrassed for saying they were insane to limit outdoor gatherings. Just shows you don't know anything about this virus. Rather irresponsible of you to spout uneducated theories as though they were fact though. You should be more careful.

With your record for inaccuracy here you're the last person to be giving advice.

Examples of really bad advice are saying things like Biden: "banning travellers from covid hotspots is racist", or De Blasio: "just keep using the Subway and going to restaurants like normal", or Cuomo: "put those fogeys back in the care home while they're recovering form covid", or Pelosi: "come hang out in large groups in Chinatown" or Trudeau/Tam: "leave those bustling airports crowded with covid carriers from all over the world, and do not wear masks".

Those are the worst and most harmful examples of covid stupidity from North America Bubber. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyways, Hunter Biden flew 411 times in 5 years, roughly once every 4 days he took a flight, and none of them were to Ukraine. He was gifted the $30K/mo job there before he ever even went to Ukraine. 

"No scandal here folks."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately this story doesn't get near the coverage it deserves. It would certainly be fair game if it involved any Republican. Democratic politicians and their family members get lot's of protection from the mainstream media. It must be quite the life for Hunter,being constantly wined and dined merely because of his last name.

What was that other funny thing I read about about Trudeau's massive popularity?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...