Political Discussion Forums

My Girlfriend is a liberal

My current girlfriend is a liberal, and I'm a hardcore conservative. How do I stay in a relationship with this hottie without taking her over the edge, with my anti Trudeau rhedoric? Normally I wouldn't date a Trudeau appologist, but shes like a 9/10 georgious Brunette thats easy to please.

Edited by ProudConservative
Just now, ProudConservative said:

I love getting laid, but I love destroying Trudeau even more. I think I get off more, bashing Liberals.Is there something wrong with me?

No.  It really does feel good bashing Trudeau.

Tell your gf her vagina looks like Trudeau's.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Tell your gf her vagina looks like Trudeau's.

She's way out of my league too, but I still hate Justin, and she needs to know it ;) The strange thing is, I think she's becoming a conservative now, and won't admit it. Now with Trudeau's ugly beard, finally a conservative might have a chance to win the next election.

Edited by ProudConservative
45 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

She's way out of my league too, but I still hate Justin, and she needs to know it ;) The strange thing is, I think she's becoming a conservative now, and won't admit it. Now with Trudeau's ugly beard, finally a conservative might have a chance to win the next election.

No woman is out of your league.

16 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

My current girlfriend is a liberal, and I'm a hardcore conservative. How do I stay in a relationship with this hottie without taking her over the edge, with my anti Trudeau rhedoric? Normally I wouldn't date a Trudeau appologist, but shes like a 9/10 georgious Brunette thats easy to please.

........just don't have any babies with her!  :D

Edited by betsy

Announcements

• Tell a friend

Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!