Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Does B.C. 2020 look like Orwell's 1984?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tough on crime.  That's what we need. Orwell would have worn a mask.

1. I concur. 2. Is your point that it's not a problem or that it is ?  I can't tell.   3. This is ridiculous hyperbole.  I can't take you seriously when you try to equate a contemporary democratic

You would have to have 500 people in the room before there is a 50% chance that one of them has the virus.

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

We would face the problem and try to deal with it, while you people run and hide in your cages.

Don't be stupid - dealing with the problem of a pandemic means you miss your entertainments (sporting events, cards, restaurants etc) without whining, and you wash your hands, social distance and wear a mask to protect other people and yourself.  Its you bunch who refuse to face the problem and want someone to fix it so you aren't inconvenienced.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Those who are not in that kind of situation should be more sympatjetic to these peoples plight. Their health has been put at risk.

Its possible to be sympathetic to people in those situations without also insisting that everybody's health should be put at risk.  If we'd carried on as usual from March to June, those people's health could have been equally or more at risk because of Covid - hospitals full, people off work sick for weeks or sometimes months, many more deaths.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

So the government chivattos decide who lives and dies. Another hallmark of socialism.

For four years I've thought you were smarter than this.  Apparently not; another meathead on the ignore list.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If we'd carried on as usual from March to June, those people's health could have been equally or more at risk because of Covid - hospitals full, people off work sick for weeks or sometimes months, many more deaths.  

People believe that there is a high risk of getting covid, but don't look at the numbers for themselves. Here they are.

Covid cases 5,372, one tenth of  one percent of B.C.'s population

Deaths 204 one two hundred fiftyth  of one percent

Hospitalizations 22, one 4 thousand four hundredth of one percent. 

source http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19/data.

Is our health care system in danger of being overwhelmed by the 22 people hospitalized, I think not.

Is the infection rate low because there are no contacts? Not really, people think that they are socially distancing if the middle seat of an airplane is vacant. They will be sitting 18 inches from another person for 4 to 6 hours breathing the same recirculated air, and feeling safe. Traffic that was a fraction of it's pre covid volume in mid March, now it is the same as ever. People are squeezing oranges, and handling produce that someone else will buy. People a crowding onto rapid transit and jostling each other. There are lots of contacts, but few infections so it seems harder to get covid than we are led to believe. The damage to society and our children's education is very real though.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dialamah said:

For four years I've thought you were smarter than this.  Apparently not; another meathead on the ignore list.

One good meathead deserves another. But thank you blessed jesus, Ive finally made the list. Dont know why it was over just that, but whatever works.

I guess its no fun when you cant come back with more than just these “what if” suppositions if we didnt do something.

I cant disprove what didnt happen- thats where youre coming from. Not much I can do with that. 

Classic Marxist-Leninist propaganda techniques. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, oops said:

You would have to have 500 people in the room before there is a 50% chance that one of them has the virus.

I probably already had it, maybe so did you. I survived it no problem, as im a big healthy male specimen...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

Ah yes and its the governments fault that hospitals were jammed with people dying of covid.  

 

They secretly plotted with china and unleashed the virus on us, gave us free money to stay at home while "everything" was closed so they could play the "cruel dictator" for a couple of months.   

There were no hospitals jammed up with so called Covid patients lying around in the hospitals out in the hallways. All just made up stories that people like you will eat up and believe when told to you by your lying politicians, the lying media, and those so called lying health experts. 

Why did our politicians or hospitals administrators not allow family or friends to go visit a member of a family supposedly in the hospital with Covid? Why? Because there were not all that many people in there with Covid. If visitors were able to go visit a family member or friend they would have probably seen for themselves that the Covid wards were not all that full and overflowing at all. You need to stop living in a world of fantasy and fear and panic and paranoia over something that was not that serious at all.  Every year tens of thousands of people get sick from some seasonal virus flu and many recover while many will die.

So, did you ever give a crap about that before? I say no. You are all in a panic over something that the globalist controlled media got you all upset about. If you are all in favor of people wearing a face diaper mask and social distancing well go wear a mask and please do social distance yourself from others. I could care less. But for those of us who are able to think for ourselves we do not want to play the face diaper mask globalist game. Your Canadian politicians are not leaders. They are nothing more than a bunch of globalist followers and have taken it upon themselves to start acting like cruel dictators. We are now living in Orwellian days. Woke up will you. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, oops said:

I probably already had it, maybe so did you. I survived it no problem, as im a big healthy male specimen.

 

I didn't have any symptoms, so I probably had it too.

This virus is supposed to be a respiratory virus as we all have been told in the beginning. The only time that anyone will know that they may have symptoms of this so called Covid virus is when they start having breathing problems and have a high fever. If anyone does not have these symptoms than why the hell should anyone want to wear a mask or social distance. Let's all just keep having fun and party all night long. I may have had it and maybe not. But I did not panic over it. But there was no good reason to shut the whole dam world down. This just shows as to how powerful those billionaire globalists are.

The Covid numbers are being fabricated because it is in the interest of the globalists to make it appear as though this hoax of a virus is on the rise so they can go into phase Covid 20 where come the fall things will even get worse. Apparently, hospitals can get plenty of tax dollars from the government when they can pretend that their hospitals are full of Coivd patients.

We all may be forced to stay home and isolate for weeks come this fall. There is going to be something happening come this fall and I do not think that we are going to like it one bit. What we all are going thru is apparently a globalist exercise to see how far they can push next time. This is not over yet. I can only hope that the people will not go along with their next pile of bull chit anymore come this fall. Enough already. Tell the globalists, our politicians, the media, and those health experts to go take a walk of a high cliff. Just saying. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

There were no hospitals jammed up with so called Covid patients lying around in the hospitals out in the hallways. All just made up stories that people like you will eat up and believe when told to you by your lying politicians, the lying media, and those so called lying health experts. 

Why did our politicians or hospitals administrators not allow family or friends to go visit a member of a family supposedly in the hospital with Covid? Why? Because there were not all that many people in there with Covid. If visitors were able to go visit a family member or friend they would have probably seen for themselves that the Covid wards were not all that full and overflowing at all. You need to stop living in a world of fantasy and fear and panic and paranoia over something that was not that serious at all.  Every year tens of thousands of people get sick from some seasonal virus flu and many recover while many will die.

So, did you ever give a crap about that before? I say no. You are all in a panic over something that the globalist controlled media got you all upset about. If you are all in favor of people wearing a face diaper mask and social distancing well go wear a mask and please do social distance yourself from others. I could care less. But for those of us who are able to think for ourselves we do not want to play the face diaper mask globalist game. Your Canadian politicians are not leaders. They are nothing more than a bunch of globalist followers and have taken it upon themselves to start acting like cruel dictators. We are now living in Orwellian days. Woke up will you. ;)

Well said. In a world where everyone is supposed to think with one brain, it is refreshing to see that there are still those that think for themselves. No one that I know has had covid. I believe that people have been infected, but to me it is all anecdotal. Everyone that I know has been affected by the governments ill advised attack on our society and economic structure. We just had in the last quarter the worst economic retraction ever recorded. Our children's children will be saddled with the massive debt resulting from this. The damage from the virus is not  devastating, the damage from government incompetence is. Orwell would be happy that some are heeding his warning, but would be alarmed o see our leaders going down the path he predicted.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, taxme said:

Apparently, hospitals can get plenty of tax dollars from the government when they can pretend that their hospitals are full of Coivd patients.

They do it even to the detriment of other patients... for the money.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

They do it even to the detriment of other patients... for the money.

It's always and only about the money and the power and the control with these globalists and our puppet on a string politicians. Those two are we the people's real enemy. They are not the leaders of the past who did help create and build a great country called Canada centuries ago. Today our leaders are pretty much followers and pretty much anti Canada and anti we the people. Thanks to those buffoons they have pretty much wrecked this country and many lives for all time. BC has truly become an Orwellian province. Horgan and his lying health communist so called expert will make sure of that. Bonny poo is the Czar of BC.  What she says must go and we must all obey her every order and command. And she was not even elected by we the sheeple. go figure, eh?  :unsure:

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, oops said:

Number of hospitals in B.C. 206 number of covid hospitalizatioons 22. With proper management our hospitals should not be overwhelmed.

Our hospitals were never overwhelmed. All just lies coming from our lying politicians and the lying media and those so called health experts. Those three have pretty much wrecked BC and will continue to wreck BC and take away our freedoms if we the sheeple keep allowing them to do so. Just saying. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, taxme said:

Today our leaders are pretty much followers and pretty much anti Canada and anti we the people.

They are the front face of corporate power. The world we see today has entered a new age where corporations now hold the power we fought for years to keep from them.

They won the battle.

Bezos et al have now doubled their worth, under the new business paradigm that is covid-19.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2020 at 11:49 AM, OftenWrong said:

They are the front face of corporate power. The world we see today has entered a new age where corporations now hold the power we fought for years to keep from them.

They won the battle.

Bezos et al have now doubled their worth, under the new business paradigm that is covid-19.

All those deep state globalist elites like Bozo and Gates to hell are making billions from this planned scamdemic. 

I guess one can pretty much say that most of our dear comrade leaders have become traitors to we the people in Canada now. They have pretty much sold their souls to the corporate globalist deep state elite devil. They must never be trusted or listened to anymore. The lying media is no better and appears to be also on the globalist payroll. We the people cannot trust anyone anymore. The question is what are we the people going to do about it? Probably nothing as usual. Aw well.

They the sheeple appear to now be all marching and heading for their slavery and demise. Seeing so many people out there wearing those face diaper masks on their faces says to me that the majority of the Canadian sheeple are nothing more than a bunch of foolish and dumb downed followers. Sadly, my freedom is fast being eroded and taken away because of those covidiots. There can be no doubt about it that Orwell's 1984 is here and is now alive and well. Just wait until the fall gets here. You and me ain't seen nuttin' yet, pardner. Covid 20 is well on it's way and the sheeple will go along with it with no questions asked. Most Canadians are really starting to pizz me off. Grrrrr. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 4:31 PM, dialamah said:

Don't be stupid - dealing with the problem of a pandemic means you miss your entertainments (sporting events, cards, restaurants etc) without whining, and you wash your hands, social distance and wear a mask to protect other people and yourself.  Its you bunch who refuse to face the problem and want someone to fix it so you aren't inconvenienced.  

On the contrary. There is no problem. It is only because of people like yourself that keep this Convid 19 scamdemic hoax virus alive and well and going with your constant submission to your dear comrade leaders and the lying media demands and orders that we must all wear face diaper masks, social silly nonsense distancing ourselves, stay at home, and shutdowns of the many entertainment enjoyments that we once use to enjoy and take for granted.

We are now pretty much prisoners in our own country. Thanks to people like you the land borders have now been shut down until November. I bet that all those anti-Trump American haters just love that. Tens of thousands of those so called Snowbirds have now been put on hold from being allowed to drive their trailers down south for the winter. I bet that you could care less about those people, eh? Of course you could careless. It's all about saving lives from a scamdemic. 

I bet that you and others here will not even bother to look up on the internet for Event 201 which was a meeting put on by a bunch of globalist deep state billionaires which was basically called an "fake exercise pandemic". 

Look. if you want to play this silly ass plandemic game than do so. Just stop trying to run and rule my life with your bs about what you want to believe about this China virus. Just stay at home. Wear your face diaper mask and please just stay away from people. We the Canadian patriots do not need people like you running around and trying to convince and try to scare the hell out of people and keep them most of them into a state of fear and panic every day anymore. Live your new normal life. Just allow me to have my old normal life back. Works for me. :D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, taxme said:

Just allow me to have my old normal life back. Works for me. :D

I'd be happy to let you have your old life back, and I'd like to have my old life back too. 

Have you considered attending or organizing one of those "Covid parties"; they seem to have the right idea to prove there is no Covid by trying to get sick with it.  Do that, come back here and report on how none of you ended up getting sick/getting hospitalized/getting ventilated/dying.  Your success in this regard may convince us unbelievers, who knows?  Perhaps your experience could be used to single-handedly change the course of BC's pandemic handling.

Works for me.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, dialamah said:

I'd be happy to let you have your old life back, and I'd like to have my old life back too. 

Have you considered attending or organizing one of those "Covid parties"; they seem to have the right idea to prove there is no Covid by trying to get sick with it.  Do that, come back here and report on how none of you ended up getting sick/getting hospitalized/getting ventilated/dying.  Your success in this regard may convince us unbelievers, who knows?  Perhaps your experience could be used to single-handedly change the course of BC's pandemic handling.

Works for me.

 

Have you even bothered to attend the many protest rallies that are being done today against Covid here in BC and elsewhere in Canada? There have been a few protests here in BC against Convid 19 the past few weeks where thousands of people have attended and been seen carrying signs that pretty much said end this Convid lie now. And it was great to see so many anti-Convid Canadian patriots not wearing a face mask nor social distancing. I guess that all of those that attended the protest rally are now in danger of getting the convid virus now, eh? Chuckle.

There should be more Covid party's around to let the communist dictator politicians in Victoria know that they do not want to play this Covid hoax and lie game anymore. I see hundreds of people every day in my travels and not wearing one of those face diaper masks nor social distancing. They do not seem to be worried about catching this China virus like you are. They appear to not be living in a state of fear and panic and paranoia like you are doing. 

And just what gives you the idea that anyone attending some Covid party are getting sick or are spreading the China virus around anyway? Let me see now? Oh ya, is that information that you are getting coming from the lying politicians, and the lying media, and that so called lying health minister of BC by chance? 

This is not about any virus at all. This is all about power and control now which is being used by our dear comrade leaders against and over we the people. You know as much about this China virus as I do about how to build an airplane. At least I have taken the time to get both sides of the story. Have you? Have you even bothered to look up Event 201 on the internet yet? 

It is those covidiots out there that are responsible for trying to change our past old normal life and those covidiots are now trying to force a new normal life on people who do not want to have anything to do with it nor believe in this virus hoax anymore. Stop being a follower and start acting more like a leader. There are thousands of people in Canada who are now trying to act more like leaders rather than followers.

We will put an end to this Orwellian 1984 virus scamdemic exercise once and for all. Sadly, we are fighting for your freedoms also. ;)

Edited by taxme
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, taxme said:

Have you even bothered to attend the many protest rallies that are being done today against Covid here in BC and elsewhere in Canada? There have been a few protests here in BC against Convid 19 the past few weeks where thousands of people have attended and been seen carrying signs that pretty much said end this Convid lie now. And it was great to see so many anti-Convid Canadian patriots not wearing a face mask nor social distancing. I guess that all of those that attended the protest rally are now in danger of getting the convid virus now, eh? Chuckle.

There should be more Covid party's around to let the communist dictator politicians in Victoria know that they do not want to play this Covid hoax and lie game anymore. I see hundreds of people every day in my travels and not wearing one of those face diaper masks nor social distancing. They do not seem to be worried about catching this China virus like you are. They appear to not be living in a state of fear and panic and paranoia like you are doing. 

And just what gives you the idea that anyone attending some Covid party are getting sick or are spreading the China virus around anyway? Let me see now? Oh ya, is that information that you are getting coming from the lying politicians, and the lying media, and that so called lying health minister of BC by chance? 

This is not about any virus at all. This is all about power and control now which is being used by our dear comrade leaders against and over we the people. You know as much about this China virus as I do about how to build an airplane. At least I have taken the time to get both sides of the story. Have you? Have you even bothered to look up Event 201 on the internet yet? 

It is those covidiots out there that are responsible for trying to change our past old normal life and those covidiots are now trying to force a new normal life on people who do not want to have anything to do with it nor believe in this virus hoax anymore. Stop being a follower and start acting more like a leader. There are thousands of people in Canada who are now trying to act more like leaders rather than followers.

We will put an end to this Orwellian 1984 virus scamdemic exercise once and for all. Sadly, we are fighting for your freedoms also. ;)

In every crisis there's a handful of people that just can't be counted on, that cross their arms and refuse to be inconvenienced. "I don't want to and you can't make me!" Like the jerks who get caught building campfires during fire ban season they either deny the need or think it doesn't apply to people as smart as they are. Like the buffoon in the White House they consider everyone who chips in and does their part to be losers and suckers.

Anyone who refuses to take part in the safety measures should be handcuffed for a few hours to the bedside of someone dying badly with a tube snaked down their windpipe and a machine pumping air into them.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...