Political Discussion Forums

Sean Hannity of Fox News Deserves an Award for his Amazing Coverage of the Russian Collusion Witch Hunt

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-records-mueller-team-wiped-phones

Since Hannity broke the story of FBI of malfeasance and corruption almost 4 years ago, the IG Report found the committed 17 significant errors & omissions in the FISA requests, *two of the FBI's highest-ranking agents were fired for their corruption, an **FBI lawyer pleaded guilty to lying to the FISA court to get FISA warrants to spy on members of Trump's team, and now we find out that 27 cell phones used by high-ranking FBI officials were mysteriously wiped before they could be searched for evidence of corruption. Is it possible that this was mere coincidence? How many people that you know have ever accidentally wiped their cell phones?

The story of FBI corruption started out as a Hannity myth and turned into the biggest story of the last 4 years. He made dozens of serious accusations and predictions over those 4 years, all of which have been proven to be true.

In this age of media corruption, slander, lies and fake news, amazing coverage like Sean Hannity's did on the FBI's witch hunt can't go unnoticed and unrewarded.

IMO SEAN HANNITY DESERVES THE HIGHEST ACCOLADES POSSIBLE FOR BROADCAST NEWS EXCELLENCE!

Thoughts?

(*Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok were fired from the FBI because of their corruption **Kevin Clinesmith was the lawyer who's on his way to jail)

• Like 1

You weren't aware of his involvement?  Why am I not surprised?

When Michael Cohen was orchestrating the collusion, he had two (2) clients: Donald Trump and Sean Hannity. Sean Hannity was the Wikileaks contact for the fake "dirt" on Hillary. Of course he denies everything.  That's because he's afraid of prison, like Trump and Cohen.

Edited by BubberMiley
3 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

When Michael Cohen was orchestrating the collusion, he had two (2) clients: Donald Trump and Sean Hannity. Sean Hannity was the Wikileaks contact for the fake "dirt" on Hillary. Of course he denies everything.  That's because he's afraid of prison, like Trump and Cohen.

Sean Hannity mentioned multiple times on his how that he was a client of Michael Cohen's. So What?

Hannity busted a huge story wide open, nailed it 100%, and for that he deserves a lot of recognition.

There are a-holes like Cuomo, Maddow, O'Donnell, Lemon out lying 24/7 and giving news media a bad name. When someone in the modern-day digs up a story, follows up on it honestly and fairly, gets all the pertinent details, and nails them all 100% correctly without a significant error or omission that's a huge deal these days. 

Hannity deserves his STAR!

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Sean Hannity mentioned multiple times on his how that he was a client of Michael Cohen's. So What?

So he's in the middle of a vortex of corruption that would cause any objective thinking person to give pause.  Instead you come on here and herald these people are amazing and virtuous ... give your head a shake.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

So he's in the middle of a vortex of corruption that would cause any objective thinking person to give pause.  Instead you come on here and herald these people are amazing and virtuous ... give your head a shake.

How is Sean Hannity in “a vortex of corruption”? LMAO. 

Trudeau, Biden, Pelosi, Schiff are in a vortex of corruption. 

Hannity has the same lawyrr as Chris Cuomo. It’s not ideal, but it’s not proof of a crime. 

Shake your head MH, that post was pathetic. 

22 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Theres no 'fake dirt' on Hillary. She's a worthless snake.

Hillary was subpoenaed to testify and she said that she bumped her head and she couldn't remember anything literally dozens of times. That's the second time that she had amnesia in her life, and the other time when when she was being interviewed by the FBI as well. Amazingly, her 2016 bout of amnesia didn't stop her from remembering anything related to her campaign, at all. She only had 'crime amnesia'. Go figure.

Hillary's email server was wiped 2 weeks after it was subpoenaed because "a guy who worked at the IT company where her servers were had an 'oh shit moment' and deleted  it". 

Contrast that scuzzy Dem with Wikileaks - they haven't been busted for lying about anything to this day.

FYI Wikileaks said that their source for the DNC scandal was from "a leak, not a hack". Guess what? More than 50% of the people who work for the DNC support Bernie over Hillary. All it takes is for ONE Bernie bro to get wind of the scandal and voila - you have a leak. You could even end up with a leak if there was ONE Hillary supporter in the DNC with some integrity (Ok, I'll admit that there's zero chance that ever happened lol). 

Regarding Crowdstrike, their owner testified under oath that they never actually had proof that the DNC server was hacked. That was just a story that fit the Dems' narrative: https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/05/13/hidden_over_2_years_dem_cyber-firms_sworn_testimony_it_had_no_proof_of_russian_hack_of_dnc_123596.html

CrowdStrike President Shawn Henry's admission under oath,  in a recently declassified December 2017 interview before the House Intelligence Committee

If you have any scruples or morality at all in you, you'll admit that every single shred of actual, verified evidence that we now have points to the fact that Hillary and some high-ranking FBI officials are guilty of several crimes, and Hannity was squarely on point for 4 years.

Until something changes drastically, everything that you said in this thread is proven to be a lie.

Edited by WestCanMan
punctuation
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

But it's the Right with all the conspiracy theories, right?

Even if both those claims were true and they were the whole truth how would that make Hannity Satan?

"OMG, Hannity had the same lawyer as Trump at some time for some thing! w1roaUS.gif"

"Somebody told me that somebody told Sean Hannity something one time and it wasn't true. Quick, we must run and tell the king! R3Bm75o.gif"

Thanks for the yuks.

Edited by Infidel Dog
1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

Why did Hannity not disclose it while reporting on the story? He only disclosed it after he got caught, contrary to claims above.

Same reasons Trudeau did not disclose his family's compensated relationship with We charity.....duh !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Why did Hannity not disclose it while reporting on the story? He only disclosed it after he got caught, contrary to claims above.

Weird that he is the only other client to Michael Cohen, isn't it?

You've made a distinction that, even if true, is just a completely worthless side-note on this issue. 

The only media-Cohen controversy was when Chris Cuomo was caught coaching Cohen on what questions he was going to be asked in an interview, and how Cohen was supposed to answer.

You don't really comment on that issue though, do you?

FYI, Hannity's coverage on the Russian collusion fiasco was by far the best job that any member of the US media did in breaking and covering a major story over the past 4 years. Nothing else even comes close. The fact that he had talked to M Cohen on a few occasions doesn't have any bearing on the importance or the accuracy of Hannity's reporting and you know it. 

3 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

He'll be in jail with the rest of his fellow traitors.

"WAAAAAAaaaah Hannity should be in jail for being right all the time!!!!" lol. 

Sorry to burst your bubble bubber but we already know who's getting fired and going to jail for Russian collusion-related charges, and it's just members of the FBI. If you watched some real news sources for once you'd know.

Trump's busy solving peace in the middle east and the balkans, he's not getting caught up in your CNN-inspired delusions. 

When you get tired of being wrong all the time just PM me and I'll give you some talking points to make you look good. It will beef up your self-esteem a bit.  

Anyway...

On Twitter, Hannity denied he was ever Cohen’s client.

“Michael Cohen has never represented me in any matter. I never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees,” the pundit wrote. “I have occasionally had brief discussions with him about legal questions about which I wanted his input and perspective.”

“I assumed those conversations were confidential, but to be absolutely clear they never involved any matter between me and a third-party,” he added in another tweet.

On his daily afternoon radio show, Hannity said that he’s known “Michael a very long time.”

“Michael would very generously give me his time,” Hannity explained. “How did this blow up to be such a big deal?”

https://nypost.com/2018/04/16/michael-cohens-mystery-3rd-client-revealed-sean-hannity/

So Bubber says Hannity was Cohen's client and Hannity says he wasn't. I don't see why it should matter myself but if it does I'm thinking Hannity might have the inside track on what Hannity did.

As I understand it the judge made Cohen list his clients in a private list and Hannity's name leaked out from there as a third (yes I said third) client.

So what, is what I say. Hannity got some legal advice from Cohen. That's the thing about nothing-burgers though. The Left's appetite for them seems insatiable. 

Edited by Infidel Dog
6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

That's the thing about nothing-burgers though. The Left's appetite for them seems insatiable. 

Good point. The left wing media really hasn’t seized on a truthful, verified story in a really long time. 

CNN: “RUMOUR HAS IT THAT”....

-Trump called all immigrants animals!!!!!

-Trump’s secret anti-Semitism, disguised as support for Israel and respect/love for his Jewish son-in-law & grandchildren, inspired the Pennsylvania Jew massacre!!!! Prominent, outspoken Democrat anti-Semites did not influence that particular shooting at all!!!!!

-one year in the ‘80s which Dr Ford can’t recall, at a location that she doesn’t remember, we know for certain that Dr Ford was traumatically almost raped but she never talked to any of her friends and family about it for over 30 years!!!!!!! Credible sources say that Kavanaugh and his high school friends had at least ten gang-rape parties which were a hit with local college girls!!!!!

-Russians spent $100,000 on FB ads, casting aspersions against both the Democrats and Republicans to sow discord in the US, thus winning the election for Trump!!!!! The Russian plot kinda failed though, as there is no political division in the USA!!!!!!!!!!

-police in the US are committing genocide against blacks!!!!!!!! Their guns have taken it upon themselves to kill even more white people though, ‘cause you know how guns are. 

-Joe Biden’s daughter could do anything and the police won’t arrest her because she’s white!!!!!! Biden’s son also gets away with his crimes because of his skin colour!!!!! It has nothing to do with his his official US government title of “Untouchable Son of the Democrat VP and Receiver of Foreign Loot!!!!!!“

- Standing still and allowing someone to smash a drum in your face is intimidating and disrespectful!!!!!!!!

-Suleimani was a beloved father figure to Iranians and Trump murdered him!!!!!!!

-Trump is soft on terrorism!!!!!! He should have followed Obama’s plan, and drawn the decimation of Islamic State out over another four years!!!!!!!!

-Trump is senile! Biden could win the world chess championships!

-Trump is a rapist, but all bitches want it from Bill Clinton!!!!

1) I will probably be offered a job at CNN if they read this post. 
2) Just remember you saw this here first, in case Joe Biden starts plagiarizing from me. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Trump has been compromised by Russia.  The Obama admin/FBI knew something was fishy, they began investigating.

If you're not a total liar, then the 3 yr-long investigation must have come up with some kind of evidence. 

So far all we know is that the FBI made 17 significant errors and omissions in the FISA warrant approval process, their messages show a gross bias from before the election, they referred to the investigation as "an insurance policy in case Trump wins", two top FBI officials were fired for their illegal actions and an FBI lawyer pleaded guilty to lying to the FISA court. 

What is your evidence again?

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If you're not a total liar, then the 3 yr-long investigation must have come up with some kind of evidence. 

So far all we know is that the FBI made 17 significant errors and omissions in the FISA warrant approval process, their messages show a gross bias from before the election, they referred to the investigation as "an insurance policy in case Trump wins", two top FBI officials were fired for their illegal actions and an FBI lawyer pleaded guilty to lying to the FISA court. 

What is your evidence again?

There is no DIRECT evidence...yet.  The investigating isn't at all complete.  But something is very fishy, something is not right.  It doesn't take a genius to connect the dots.  I used to think as you do.  But something is not right.  The Russian gov is cunning and ruthless.  They weren't playing patti-cake with Trump campaign people throughout 2016.  They weren't just selling real estate.  At the same time they were hacking and publishing Clinton emails, and spreading misinformation on social media.

The US Senate is controlled by the GOP, btw.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/senate-intelligence-trump-russia-report/2020/08/18/62a7573e-e093-11ea-b69b-64f7b0477ed4_story.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/18/donald-trump-us-senate-report-russia-campaign

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/26/adam-schiff-fbi-trump-foreign-financial-ties-402318

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mueller_report

Americans need to elect Joe Biden.  A corporate sheep is less distasteful than a Russian puppet.

Edited by Moonlight Graham
  • Like 1

I tried to read the Washington Post article but there's a paygate.

Went to your link to the hard Left British newspaper, The Guardian. It's clips from the thousand page Senate report giving a completely deceptive idea of what the report was about. They've clipped out he-said/she-said stuff and what somebody believed that somebody else believed and such like that to suggest this is the evidenced fact from the report and it all says Trump was involved. It becomes tinfoil hat stuff. They even try to resurrect the salacious "Trump peed on Russian hookers" lie with innuendo.

In truth the report was simply to investigate if or how Russia interfered with the last election. It wasn't about Trump. There is some unevidenced innuendo that maybe Trump might have been thinking or doing such and such. As I said though The Guardian found that and it's there for the tinfoil crowd if they want it.

I glanced at the Politico article. Apparently Adam Schiff believes something or other. Shifty Schiff lied daily for 3 years that he had hard evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. He never produced it. Mueller never produced it. It didn't exist. Then he embarked on that hopeless, clown show of prevarication that was the Impeachment hearings. He's a joke. He wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ass. At some point one has to say 'that's enough of that' as far as what Adam Schiff claims to believe.

Wikipedia? If it's a political post I wouldn't waste my time. The founder of Wikipedia agrees with me as far as tainted partisan political posts in Wikipedia. Wikipedia has gone to the dark side when it comes to politics.

I'm going to call shenigans on all that deceptive, crap. But I'll give you the same opportunity, Moonlight and invite others to investigate what Fox news says that report was actually about:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-intel-russia-report-fourth-volume

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

God Damnit. I can't stop clicking quote because that's where the edit link used to be.

Took me a week to find it hidden up on the top right and I still forget and post duplicates. It's starting to piss me off but I guess I need to be mad at me.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

There is no DIRECT evidence...yet.  The investigating isn't at all complete.  But something is very fishy, something is not right.  It doesn't take a genius to connect the dots.  I used to think as you do.  But something is not right.  The Russian gov is cunning and ruthless.  They weren't playing patti-cake with Trump campaign people throughout 2016.  They weren't just selling real estate.  At the same time they were hacking and publishing Clinton emails, and spreading misinformation on social media.

The US Senate is controlled by the GOP, btw.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/senate-intelligence-trump-russia-report/2020/08/18/62a7573e-e093-11ea-b69b-64f7b0477ed4_story.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/18/donald-trump-us-senate-report-russia-campaign

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/26/adam-schiff-fbi-trump-foreign-financial-ties-402318

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mueller_report

Americans need to elect Joe Biden.  A corporate sheep is less distasteful than a Russian puppet.

Lol.

As it stands you ARE a liar, because you said that Trump has been compromised by Russia, and that's just a Hillary Clinton lie that has been thoroughly disproven over the course of a 3 yr long FBI witch hunt disguised as an 'investigation'. 

Now you've added a second lie - that the DNC server was hacked by Russians. Again, that's mere speculation on your part, as the source of the leaked emails said that the emails came to them from a leaker, not a hacker, and no one else on earth has proof to the contrary. In the absence of evidence or proof, Assange's word is the statement of record. You're a two-time liar in that one post.

FWIW, even if the Russians did hack the DNC or Hillary, the fact that they spilled the beans doesn't mean that they did it for Trump. The Russians who spent money on FB chucked crap against both sides in order to sow division in the US. The Dems were just stupid enough to suck it up like thirsty camels.

Exposing high-level corruption in the Dem party would bring the Russians eternal glee. The US has been mocking Russian elections for decades. Putin would like nothing better than to prove that the US elections are a fraud. 

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I tried to read the Washington Post article but there's a paygate.

Went to your link to the hard Left British newspaper, The Guardian. It's clips from the thousand page Senate report giving a completely deceptive idea of what the report was about.

I glanced at the Politico article. Apparently Adam Schiff believes something or other....'He's a joke. He wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ass. At some point one has to say 'that's enough of that' as far as what Adam Schiff claims to believe.

Wikipedia? If it's a political post I wouldn't waste my time. The founder of Wikipedia agrees with me as far as tainted partisan political posts in Wikipedia. Wikipedia has gone to the dark side when it comes to politics.

You need to clear your cookies to read the WaPo article.  I'm not disagreeing with you that those sites are either leftwing or have bias issues.  The problem these days is getting reliable data from reliable sources.

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'm going to call shenigans on all that deceptive, crap. But I'll give you the same opportunity, Moonlight and invite others to investigate what Fox news says that report was actually about:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-intel-russia-report-fourth-volume

You just crapped on my links and then posted a FOX News article.

It's all slanted.  Us plebes don't know what they heck is going on.  There's all sorts of shade being flung from every direction.  But I do know the Russians have bad intentions, as does China, and Trump and his henchmen have been up to no good, and there's all sorts of stuff we don't know about going on in backalleys.