Political Discussion Forums

Two LA Cops Ambushed, Both Shot in Face, Onlookers Laugh, Emergency Entrance at Hospital Blocked

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/12/us/los-angeles-county-officers-shot-compton/index.html

According to CNN it's not that big a deal. No mention of the mocking. Just statements from Biden and Schiff, two great guys lol.

US Rep. Adam Schiff tweeted he was praying for the two deputies. 
"Every day, law enforcement officers put themselves at risk to protect our community," his tweet read. "I hope the perpetrator of this cowardly attack can be quickly brought to justice."

Is that really what the Dems think of the police? Aren't the police supposed to be re-imagined, defunded, etc? Isn't it a micro-aggression against minorities to portray the police as ***shudder*** some kind of heroes? 

When you look at this video, just realize that this wasn't the reaction of one person out of 1,000. There was almost no one there. Of all the people I know, I can't think of one person who would react like this to seeing two cps shot in the face: https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/they-got-aired-out-witness-mocks-shooting-of-la-deputies/

Don't worry though, if CNN won't cover the news, at least youtube will: 

CNN, Michelle Obama and the Dems were hate-mongering and fear-mongering against police for months now, leading up to this. This is totally on them. A vote for the Dems is a vote for more of this type of thing.

• Like 2

There is a powerful evil known as syndicates which existed since the gangs of new York first started. Believe it or not there are syndicates controlling everything. Multimillion of dollars are being pushed into the protests and the looting in hopes of destabilizing America. Some of the most powerful of these syndicates reside in cleveland ohio. The chaos will only worsen

Most people who cover this or protest what's going on their emails start to disappear, they get banned from social media, and technology so sophisticated is used to follow every form of activity their phones conduct. They peeps then duplicate the individual and start sending negative comments to people. Thousands of accounts from social media to dating sites have been eliminated because of this. Someeone don't want the real truth getting out and .they seem to have DARPA type technology to push this. I was told something very huge is about to hit the fan before election day. Its gonna be one for the books. 

3 minutes ago, Horus said:

There is a powerful evil known as syndicates which existed since the gangs of new York first started. Believe it or not there are syndicates controlling everything. Multimillion of dollars are being pushed into the protests and the looting in hopes of destabilizing America. Some of the most powerful of these syndicates reside in cleveland ohio. The chaos will only worsen

It's just unbelievable what's going on now.

"We can't keep people in jail, during this time of rioting and violence, because of C19. Large groups are banned. Except for the protestors who are also the rioters and looters. So when people are put in jail for rioting and looting, they get out of jail right away, to riot and loot some more. In a mostly peaceful way of course."

1 minute ago, Horus said:

I was told something very huge is about to hit the fan before election day. Its gonna be one for the books. 

Something big did happen before election day. It's called: "The easiest system ever created for voter fraud just went mainstream. It's called mail-in scamming."

The Dems can wait 'til after the election to unravel their new plot. They only need 8 real voters and Biden will still 'win' the election.

Honestly, there's a reason why the Dems are pushing for mail-in ballots so hard, and it's because they already have a scam working somewhere. Between all the different mail-in systems working around the country, the Dems found a successful way to run their scam.

There is a person known as Montu who stays in Cleveland. He has put out some of the most powerful information I have ever heard. I don't know how many words this website would allow one to post but if possible I will post some of Montu's information. People are being killed for what he knows. If people on this forum is open to thought provoking info then I will post some threads a little later. But keep in mind that Montu is under attack and it isn't long before they take him out. 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Something big did happen before election day. It's called: "The easiest system ever created for voter fraud just went mainstream. It's called mail-in scamming."

The Dems can wait 'til after the election to unravel their new plot. They only need 8 real voters and Biden will still 'win' the election.

Honestly, there's a reason why the Dems are pushing for mail-in ballots so hard, and it's because they already have a scam working somewhere. Between all the different mail-in systems working around the country, the Dems found a successful way to run their scam.

Yeah. I am familiar with that one. I have relatives who are tied in with Washington and within the legal system. I am told that a mass killing will soon take place. I am also told that this will be the year for the great freeze. If people don't have enough food or a generator then they'll perish before winter of 30w1 ends. This comes right out of top FBI quarters. 

Just now, Horus said:

Yeah. I am familiar with that one. I have relatives who are tied in with Washington and within the legal system. I am told that a mass killing will soon take place. I am also told that this will be the year for the great freeze. If people don't have enough food or a generator then they'll perish before winter of 30w1 ends. This comes right out of top FBI quarters. 

Winter of 2021. Pardon misprint. 

There’s a direct line from the irresponsible rhetoric of the Democrats and violent assaults like the one in Los Angeles.  

• Like 1