Political Discussion Forums

The Presidential Debate

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Far cheaper to use the Canadian playbook....just become a NATO deadbeat and beg somebody else to carry the load.

These are not debates. A proper political debate is formated with a set time allotment where each side is given, say 10 minutes, to state their plan for government should they be elected, without inte

The biggest failure of the night was the moderator, IMO. He should have anticipated this. You don't open the debate the way he did, with these guys. You lay out the law right at the beginning, and the

Posted Images

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-third-party-inspect-ears-electronic-devices

I was wondering about this ,if Biden would be using such a device since he won't have his teleprompter to depend on. These things are probably very difficult to spot without getting up close and personal. If Biden delays for a few seconds after being asked a question then questions will be raised.It would simply look like he's waiting to be told what to say .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Chris Wallace pro-Trump? It is to laugh...

Well, I'd never heard of him before I heard he was going to moderate the debate, so I wouldn't know.  Maybe he's just a poor moderator.

Ha, no maybe about it!  You've had your two minutes sir.  Oh, you want another one?  Okay.

I'm the one who brought back football?  Oh, that'll do it.  Go home Joe.

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Well, I'd never heard of him before I heard he was going to moderate the debate, so I wouldn't know.  Maybe he's just a poor moderator.

Ha, no maybe about it!  You've had your two minutes sir.  Oh, you want another one?  Okay.

I'm the one who brought back football?  Oh, that'll do it.  Go home Joe.

Wallace is asking Trump questions for goodness sake.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1