Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Trudeau's Friends in Big Trouble Again


Recommended Posts

https://calgarysun.com/news/world/seagrams-sex-cult-heiress-clare-bronfman-jailed-six-years/wcm/d92fc88b-f586-4e8d-8935-fd9a25a2fb5c?fbclid=IwAR0Bz97JLiegi_B7ZPMh_rg5iDLZpANzxT4v8YM5hMToR4M-1HYOH06uuoA

Clare Bronfman, of the family that has been tied to the Trudeaus and the Liberal Party for generations now, is going to prison for being a human trafficker and a rapist. 

Quote

Court heard it was Bronfman who brought young women illegally into the U.S. and used her massive financial clout to run roughshod over them. She is reportedly worth around $300 million.

Quote

 

A number of the sex cult’s members testified about the horrors they endured, including starvation, being branded with Raniere and Mack’s initials and being forced to have sex with both.

A refusal resulted in a whipping.

Victims described Bronfman as a “dangerous megalomaniac” and a “predator.” Nine gave victim impact statements on Wednesday.

 

https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/the-ties-that-bind-the-liberals-and-the-bronfmans/

Quote

“Stephen Bronfman and his family have always conducted themselves in accordance with the highest legal and ethical standards. Stephen Bronfman will not make any further comment.”

I'm not sure to whom I should attribute that quote. It says "- Stephan Bronfman" under it lol. 

"WestCanMan is the best!"

-WestCanMan

 

Shouldn't this be bigger news? Has anyone else heard of this?

Pedophile rings are getting busted everywhere lately. Are we getting better at finding them, or are there just more of them than ever?

They say that you can't even squeeze off a few rounds at a BLM riot these days without hitting at least one pedophile. Or at least, Kyle Rittenhouse says that, and he should know.

Edited by WestCanMan
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2020 at 3:53 PM, WestCanMan said:

https://calgarysun.com/news/world/seagrams-sex-cult-heiress-clare-bronfman-jailed-six-years/wcm/d92fc88b-f586-4e8d-8935-fd9a25a2fb5c?fbclid=IwAR0Bz97JLiegi_B7ZPMh_rg5iDLZpANzxT4v8YM5hMToR4M-1HYOH06uuoA

Clare Bronfman, of the family that has been tied to the Trudeaus and the Liberal Party for generations now, is going to prison for being a human trafficker and a rapist. 

https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/the-ties-that-bind-the-liberals-and-the-bronfmans/

I'm not sure to whom I should attribute that quote. It says "- Stephan Bronfman" under it lol. 

"WestCanMan is the best!"

-WestCanMan

 

Shouldn't this be bigger news? Has anyone else heard of this?

Pedophile rings are getting busted everywhere lately. Are we getting better at finding them, or are there just more of them than ever?

They say that you can't even squeeze off a few rounds at a BLM riot these days without hitting at least one pedophile. Or at least, Kyle Rittenhouse says that, and he should know.

Ask Teflon Don Trudeau and his liberal pal's if they really care? ;)

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

$2Billion?

Last I knew it was $675M to CBC and $600M to "select media [sic]outlets" (spelled 'sycophants' wrong). 

All I can say is the behind closed doors, it has been mentioned as something far over $2 Bn.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Justin is not going to be brought down by a scandal of any type... heard core liberals are not going to going to change who they voted for,  regardless of what happens or what they do period... Most Canadians do not give a rats ass, sure "they" say they do in public, but don't really care or have the time to do anything about it. So it has come down to "which party is going to line my pockets"... that is what counts as politics today... show me the money... not what is best for the entire country.

Every election cycle we go through the same thing, we hear speeches full of promises about how they are going to promise utopia and make our lives better... Reality sets in, promises have price tags and shit son, the carboards are bare...

And we the voters are surprised/ pissed off when the platform you voted for is nothing more than expended air, and 100 % bullshit... either we are to gullible or to stupid to change the entire process.. a lot have just given up, could not be bothered with getting involved with politics or how this country is run.. Which has left a huge gap in our countries politics giving the left more power than it has ever had...

Today the left and the confused younger crowd, i say confused but really it should read "brainwashed" through higher education, yes i did say brainwashed by our educators... any ways the left have a new fad which is to take to the streets in what they call demonstrations or protests, i call it burning the city to the ground.... creating another divide , just what this country needs more division...to the point both sides can not even discuss issues, creating more divide.. 

 

 

 

 

   

Link to post
Share on other sites

If Trudeau's friends do happen to get into any trouble we know that these stories won't get too much coverage from the mainstream media, if at all. They certainly won't go out of their way to link anyone in trouble to JT either.

I have read a few stories about JT and his wife being separated now but nothing in the bigger media outlets. Strange.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ironstone said:

If Trudeau's friends do happen to get into any trouble we know that these stories won't get too much coverage from the mainstream media, if at all. They certainly won't go out of their way to link anyone in trouble to JT either.

I have read a few stories about JT and his wife being separated now but nothing in the bigger media outlets. Strange.

That is one piece of the problem, but does it play a big role I'm not so sure, biggest role is played by Liberal voters and those left swing votes... who are not willing to call Justin out for his mistakes and gaffs.... they laugh and shrug, thinking it is normal practice...no accountability for any politician it's sad...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Liberals have been neck deep in patronage and affiliation with outright criminal organizations (Bombardier, SNC, Seargrams, etc.) for nearly a century.  But the public just plain tolerates it out of sheer ignorance I suppose.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2020 at 4:53 PM, WestCanMan said:

Clare Bronfman, of the family that has been tied to the Trudeaus and the Liberal Party for generations now, is going to prison for being a human trafficker and a rapist.

What evidence is there that Ms. Bronfman is a friend of the Prime Minister? I met the man who was eventually convicted of the murder David Milgard served 23 years for. Does that mean this rapist and murderer was my friend? 

The Bronfmans are a large extended family tied to many prominent families around the world. Are they all complicit in Clare Bronfman's crimes? The Mulroneys come to mind.

Smearing anyone through guilt by association is something you should discuss with your lawyer before you carry on.

Edited by Queenmandy85
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cannuck said:

Liberals have been neck deep in patronage and affiliation with outright criminal organizations (Bombardier, SNC, Seargrams, etc.) for nearly a century.  But the public just plain tolerates it out of sheer ignorance I suppose.

In what way are Bombardier or Seagrams crimminal organizations?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

What evidence is there that Ms. Bronfman is a friend of the Prime Minister? I met the man who was eventually convicted of the murder David Milgard served 23 years for. Does that mean this rapist and murderer was my friend? 

The Bronfmans are a large extended family tied to many prominent families around the world. Are they all complicit in Clare Bronfman's crimes? The Mulroneys come to mind.

Smearing anyone through guilt by association is something you should discuss with your lawyer before you carry on.

Lol. I don't need to talk to a lawyer before I call Trudeau a piece of shit. It's well-documented.

The Trudeaus have ties with the Bronfmans going back generations, like I said earlier, and everyone connected to Trudeau seems like a scumbag these days, so this news of Clare Bronfman is just not shocking at all. 

I'm not saying that Trudeau is part of this child trafficking situation, or that he's not part of a different one for that matter. Just that one more person within his sphere of close contacts is apparently a vile criminal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Just that one more person within his sphere of close contacts is apparently a vile criminal.

Again, what evidence do you have the the Prime Minister is a close friend of Clare Bronfman? The Bronfmans are a prominent family known for their philanthropy and important contributions to Canada.

While the Prime Minister took a vacation hosted by the Aga Khan, and has had close ties to the We foundation, he also successfully over saw the salvaging of NAFTA and the efforts to control the covid 19 pandemic. 

I am a supporter of Mr. O'Toole but I will call out this kind of smear campaign. You are free to disagree with a politician but not to slander and liable them.

If you think you can do a better job, get yourself nominated and run for Parliament.

Edited by Queenmandy85
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2020 at 4:45 PM, Army Guy said:

Today the left and the confused younger crowd, i say confused but really it should read "brainwashed" through higher education, yes i did say brainwashed by our educators... any ways the left have a new fad which is to take to the streets in what they call demonstrations or protests, i call it burning the city to the ground....

I must have missed something. Which Canadian city did they burn to the ground?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Again, what evidence do you have the the Prime Minister is a close friend of Clare Bronfman? The Bronfmans are a prominent family known for their philanthropy and important contributions to Canada.

Generations. Read, then talk.

Quote

While the Prime Minister took a vacation hosted by the Aga Khan, and has had close ties to the We foundation,

He also created the DPA law for the criminal entity known as SNC Lavalin, the company that was already busted for bribing a Liberal politician with $2.3M for help winning the $127M Jacques Cartier Bridge contract in Mtl. 

He also made himself the de facto AG of this country when tried to coerce JWR to let SNC off the hook with the shiny new DPA law when she knew they shouldn't be. So the little bastard fired her, and then bad-mouthed her when she couldn't speak in her own defence because of attorney-client privilege, then he forbade his cabinet from speaking to the RCMP and effectively shut down the investigation himself. He lied about all of it, every step of the way, but the MSM that he bought and paid for with $1.3B of our taxpayer money said nothing. They even hid the fact that SNC has a court-documented history of bribery in this country.

Trudeau didn't just have "close ties to We". At one point he offered them over $1M of taxpayer money to host an event which his mom got paid to speak at. They also used taxpayer money to make propaganda for him. In short, Trudeau was just a sleazy little criminal with We and once again the media has his back.

The media, except for Rebel, but they're banned from being in his glorious presence - they'll get strong-armed by the Gestapo if they get too close.

Quote

he also successfully over saw the efforts to control the covid 19 pandemic. 

Baloney. He's so god-damned stupid that he followed the WHO's advice, which made Canada one of the first ten countries to 5,000 deaths. 

The fact that we got so much covid here meant that we had to shut down our economy, costing us hundreds of billions of dollars.

As the country with the world's 40th-highest population and 187th-highest population density we should still be shy of 5K deaths, but Trudeau screwed us, either intentionally or with his vast stupidity.

His bought-and-paid-for MSM act like he was a hero by comparing our situation to that of the NYC MSA, where the population of Quebec, BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward, Newfoundland, Labrador, Yukon, Nunavit and the Northwest Territories all live in an area the size of Vancouver Island. 

Sadly, a lot of Canadians are too stupid to comprehend the difference between people from Moosamin giving covid to people in Charlottetown, and people from Queens giving covid to people from Manhattan who are sitting beside them on the subway

Anyone who doesn't realize that Trudeau screwed up badly 'fighting' covid is just a completely worthless dolt.

Quote

I will call out this kind of smear campaign. You are free to disagree with a politician but not to slander and liable them.

There's no smear campaign QM, you're not calling out anything. You're just being overly sensitive.

Trudeau is a sleazy little criminal and the people with whom he associates are sleazy little criminals or they're entirely suspect for their poor choice of company.

Edited by WestCanMan
Added the awesome covid segment
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

So,...does that mean you don't like our Prime Minister? 

Does that mean we can count on your support for Mr. O'Toole?

It means I hate Trudeau. I’d vote for O’Toole, McKay, Lewis or Sloan ahead of Trudeau. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It means I hate Trudeau. I’d vote for O’Toole, McKay, Lewis or Sloan ahead of Trudeau. 

Okay, I guess I can't get all high and mighty about hate because I despise socialist credit / reform and the Mannings, Bennetts and Aberhart. Preston Manning in particular was the kind of political SOB that he professed to despise. He was anti-Canadian and had no moral conviction. I lived under those corrupt, thieving, anti-semetic communists from 1952 until slick Willie Bennett and Vander Zalm were done.

So, if you hate JT, who am I to say you are wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

  Preston Manning in particular was the kind of political SOB that he professed to despise. He was anti-Canadian and had no moral conviction. I lived under those corrupt, thieving, anti-semetic communists from 1952 until slick Willie Bennett and Vander Zalm were done.

So, if you hate JT, who am I to say you are wrong.

Manning was the kind of transparent whore that Easterners saw through... they went from passing around a chicken bucket to collect donations to accepting pensions and getting Peter McKay to break his promise to reunite the right.  

They really should push the crazies to go join Bernier, so that the complacency of the Liberals can be challenged with some pragmatic ideas.  I didn't like Mulroney either, but in retrospect you can see why he was the most popular PM in modern times.

Really we pay too much attention to the west... buying them a damn pipeline and propping up dying industries.  They believe their own propaganda too much, IMO...

To add: they are also magnificently ungrateful to Ontario for indulging them forever... please, folks... United We Roll... seriously ?  It's a farce... 

If you want to challenge "Trudeau's friends" then put forward a candidate that is not a fringe nutbar, so that the millions of swing voters in Ontario will vote for them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I agreed with the first part up to your statement about "we pay too much attention to the west." I agree we need to stop wasting our petroleum and coal resouces by selling them off when future generations will rely on them for survival. Western Canada is the Saudi Arabia of uranium. Eastern Canada has the infrastructure to convert that uranium into an incredible amount of energy and it will last long enough to act as a bridge until we can use thorium and fusion. The west and the east need each other.

That being said, we could all do with a little less whining from all of us...but that would kill this forum.😀

Edited by Queenmandy85
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I must have missed something. Which Canadian city did they burn to the ground?

it was a figure of speech, perhaps a slight exaggeration. And while not as bad as the riot's in the US, a riot is riot, when police use tear gas and force to enforce the law it's because things have gotten out of hand.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7009152/george-floyd-montreal-protest-police-brutality/
 

Quote

 

Montreal police declared the gathering illegal about three hours after it began when they say projectiles were thrown at officers who responded with pepper spray and tear gas.

Windows were smashed, fires were set and the situation slid into a game of cat-and-mouse between pockets of protesters and police trying to disperse them.

 

https://www.blogto.com/city/2020/06/concerns-about-riot-downtown-toronto-saturday-june-6-intensify/

https://www.westernstandardonline.com/2020/06/green-party-leader-calls-on-canadian-women-to-riot-and-loot/

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/riot-in-montreal-north-1.2849145

 

There is plenty more from most of the major cities...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

They really should push the crazies to go join Bernier, so that the complacency of the Liberals can be challenged with some pragmatic ideas.  I didn't like Mulroney either, but in retrospect you can see why he was the most popular PM in modern times.

Really we pay too much attention to the west... buying them a damn pipeline and propping up dying industries.  They believe their own propaganda too much, IMO...

To add: they are also magnificently ungrateful to Ontario for indulging them forever... please, folks... United We Roll... seriously ?  It's a farce... 

If you want to challenge "Trudeau's friends" then put forward a candidate that is not a fringe nutbar, so that the millions of swing voters in Ontario will vote for them.

1.  Liberals have run a great campaign painting the conservatives as poison, baby killers...creating such a divide that the left will continue to vote liberal, and there will be no discourse with them or their poison ideas... of course Max did not help the cause with his comments, but again he was painted as part of the poisonous right. The other part of the problem is Justin has a habit of buying his votes, with outrageous promises... And the left are not smart enough to see it for what it is....another bucket of bullshit...

2. "We pay to much attention to the west," Canada's bread basket,   who for decades have largely support most of the east atleast from Quebec on, employing most of eastern Canada is some form or another, and I'm going to throw in thousands of Ontario workers as well..     I find it that funney there is nothing about Quebec in there, as long as we are talking about paying to much attention to a province...... But then again we don't want to get started on that topic...

"We bought them a pipeline", a 4.5 bil purchase ,are we even now for the Hundreds of billions Alberta sent east.. I guess a energy corridor was asking for too much. Ontario is a place full of good hard working people, along with thousands of good idea fairies that work in Ottawa...The oil industry is far from dying, what it lacks is support and funding from government.... perhaps the climate propaganda has clouded one to many minds already. 

3,4   Canadians would rather see a dishonest Lair, thief, in charge than a nut bar...  "max" not all his policies where right off the tinfoil truck....some of them made sense...but there was no pay outs or greasing friends pockets....and Canadians need that hand out...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2020 at 2:43 PM, Queenmandy85 said:

In what way are Bombardier or Seagrams crimminal organizations?

Seagrams is built upon criminal activity.  Bronfmanns were notorious rum runners (as it happens sharing that attribute with Joe Kennedy).

Bombardier has been so deep into the business of beneficiary of political influence, I think you could rack up a few hundred criminal charges without too much difficulty.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements



  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...