Political Discussion Forums

Trudeau's Friends in Big Trouble Again

On 10/14/2020 at 2:52 PM, Army Guy said:

.The oil industry is far from dying, what it lacks is support and funding from government.... perhaps the climate propaganda has clouded one to many minds already. 

We still need to focus on conserving our petroleum and coal resources for future generations of Canadians. When oil, coal and iron ore resources are exhausted, we will be plunged back into the dark ages. You cannot make steel without coal. You cannot make electricity without steel. You cannot operate machinery without lubricating oil.

We have to transition to nuclear sooner, rather than later. Not only is it profitable for western Canada, but it is profitable for the east in the manufacture of reactors. Exporting it around the world will revolutionize the developing world. It is a licence to print money.

• Like 1
On 10/9/2020 at 8:53 AM, WestCanMan said:

$2Billion?

Last I knew it was $675M to CBC and $600M to "select media [sic]outlets" (spelled 'sycophants' wrong). 

This buffoon of a crime mistake of Canukistan should be arrested and charged for all of his crimes against the Canadian people. There is enough chit on him to do so. The liberal PC party won't do a bloody thing to him. I guess that this shows us all that they all do work together protecting each other's asses while they screw we the sheeple every day. 

But there is some hope on the arisen. There is one organization out there called Action4Canada that still is and has been holding protests for months now against Teflon Don Trudeau and this Convid 19 lie. But most people would probably not have heard of or know about them because of the lying leftist Canadian media who no doubt is ignoring them on purpose. The lying Canadian leftist liberal media is in cahoots with those criminals in Ottawa. 

We are in a fight for our freedom today. We either want to get back to our old normal lives as we once lived seven months ago and hang onto our freedoms or people can keep on believing what their dear comrade lying politicians and the lying Pravda media keep telling them every day about Convid 19 and protecting the many many Teflon Don crimes being committed against the Canadian people. It's getting later than you think. 

This is from a member of Action4Canada. You and others here would be wise to check out their website. Just a suggestion to you all here. :)

• Like 1
On 10/2/2020 at 3:53 PM, WestCanMan said:

https://calgarysun.com/news/world/seagrams-sex-cult-heiress-clare-bronfman-jailed-six-years/wcm/d92fc88b-f586-4e8d-8935-fd9a25a2fb5c?fbclid=IwAR0Bz97JLiegi_B7ZPMh_rg5iDLZpANzxT4v8YM5hMToR4M-1HYOH06uuoA

Clare Bronfman, of the family that has been tied to the Trudeaus and the Liberal Party for generations now, is going to prison for being a human trafficker and a rapist. 

https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/the-ties-that-bind-the-liberals-and-the-bronfmans/

I'm not sure to whom I should attribute that quote. It says "- Stephan Bronfman" under it lol. 

"WestCanMan is the best!"

-WestCanMan

Shouldn't this be bigger news? Has anyone else heard of this?

Pedophile rings are getting busted everywhere lately. Are we getting better at finding them, or are there just more of them than ever?

They say that you can't even squeeze off a few rounds at a BLM riot these days without hitting at least one pedophile. Or at least, Kyle Rittenhouse says that, and he should know.

Thanks to Trump and his war on these pedophile creeps we are starting to see plenty of these Zionist billionaire scum like her whom are behind these pedophile rings being arrested and jailed. Sadly, there are more of her ilk still getting away with crimes against humanity like this every day. I was surprised to see that the Canadian media even reported this story. 

WestCanMan you are the best. :D

• Thanks 1
On 10/8/2020 at 4:48 PM, ironstone said:

Not the first Bronfman to be involved in something awful like this. Barbara Bronfman helped murderer Ira Einhorn escape justice for many years. This is a very wealthy family of crackpots.

And the rest of her Zionist ilk are involved in a lot more crimes. They truly are a wealthy family of disgusting sick and pathetic crackpots. And most of her ilk are still running and ruling and ruining all things decent and moral. I believe that Chapters Bookstores belong to the Bronfman's. I would never buy a book from that bookstore. By doing so one is helping these crackpots to continue on with their sick and pathetic criminal lifestyles. Just saying. ;)

19 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

We still need to focus on conserving our petroleum and coal resources for future generations of Canadians. When oil, coal and iron ore resources are exhausted, we will be plunged back into the dark ages. You cannot make steel without coal. You cannot make electricity without steel. You cannot operate machinery without lubricating oil.

We have to transition to nuclear sooner, rather than later. Not only is it profitable for western Canada, but it is profitable for the east in the manufacture of reactors. Exporting it around the world will revolutionize the developing world. It is a licence to print money.

Before nukes can take their logical place as the prime source of electric power, two things have to happen:  mass produced, sub-critical mass (pebble bed) reactors (gas cooled, ceramic encased fuel pellets) must be perfected, and/or well as thorium fuel designs (BTW: I think we are using thorium/uranium bundles now). 

23 minutes ago, cannuck said:

Before nukes can take their logical place as the prime source of electric power, two things have to happen:  mass produced, sub-critical mass (pebble bed) reactors (gas cooled, ceramic encased fuel pellets) must be perfected, and/or well as thorium fuel designs (BTW: I think we are using thorium/uranium bundles now). 

SMR's are fine. The premise being that small nuclear explosions here and there are better than one huge whammo.