Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

A disgraceful coup against President Donald Trump is in the making.


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I don't know.  I'm asking.

OK, then let me ask you this. If all the polling stations in PA were handling the late ballots correctly, would the supreme court of the land have to step in?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want our neighbors to the south to enjoy prosperity, liberty and to thrive in every positive way. Since Trump took office in 2016 something truly nefarious started and hasn't stopped. I don't know o

It would appear to me now that there truly is a coup going on in America to oust President Trump. I am at a loss as to how Trump could be losing the election. When Trump has a rally, tens of thousands

I suggest in this climate that everything being said is just based on assumptions. We already know all about how fake news abounds. It's still the same world. Wait and see.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, sharkman said:

OK, then let me ask you this. If all the polling stations in PA were handling the late ballots correctly, would the supreme court of the land have to step in?  

As I said, I don't know.  It's not for a want of trying to find out.  If that order, issued before the election, was deliberately ignored, then that would be a problem.  I want to know what evidence you have that it was.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bcsapper said:

As I said, I don't know.  It's not for a want of trying to find out.  If that order, issued before the election, was deliberately ignored, then that would be a problem.  I want to know what evidence you have that it was.

So you’re willing to hold the view that Scotus would hand down a ruling on mail in ballots in PA because they were already being handled correctly.  
 

I suggest that you keep thinking about this.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shady said:

You still can’t be honest.  That’s why I can’t take you Trump Haters seriously. You’re all disingenuous monumental hypocrites.

You would have to expand on that to stand any chance of being taken seriously yourself.  Dishonest how?  Be specific.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sharkman said:

So you’re willing to hold the view that Scotus would hand down a ruling on mail in ballots in PA because they were already being handled correctly.  
 

I suggest that you keep thinking about this.  

I suggest that you help me out.  In fact, I am humbly asking that you do. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Is that what they said? I see.

So, nothing to be concerned over then.

Yeah, I thought the same, with regard to the overall result.  I was very concerned that there might have been a deliberate attempt to not follow the guidance  issued by the state authorities though.  That's why I asked for clarification.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, sharkman said:

Trump did not lose.  Democrats registered dead people and voted for them.  They have been accepting mail ballots past the deadline, and counting them if they are Dem votes.  The have been taking spoiled ballots, if they are dem votes, and driving out to the voter's home and getting them to sign them or do whatever so the spoiled ballot gets counted.

They have been printing fake ballots by the 10's of thousands, cast for Biden, and trucking them in at night, to boost Biden's numbers where needed.  Postmasters that are Democrats have been directing their mail workers to collect all of the late ballots that they find, and bring them to him/her, whereby they get postmarked with the previous day's date, so they can be counted.  Crooked judges have been making rulings on the election that go against their own laws.

These are just the things that people have witnessed and reported.  It's disgusting and beautiful.  Because it's so flagrant and so obvious that the legal system has to respond.  If they don't then there is no legal system, just the latest banana republic come to power.  So just give it time.  

 

I suppose many here are too young to remember the disaster that was the election of 2000.  It wasn't until Dec 12 that the Supreme Court was pretty much forced to step in, because of the activities of the Democrats.  In my opinion, although the situation is very different, it shares the same kind of manipulating votes and vote counts by people trying to throw an election.

Scotus does not want to step in here, but to preserve justice in America, they will eventually have to.

We are now seeing for ourselves what goes on in communist countries where the communist party will always win the election. The coup is happening right there in front of us all. Will Trump use the 14th Amendment to save his presidency? Only time will tell. otherwise, the world is now in big time trouble if Biden becomes the president. Where will the next war start? The globalists are now licking their chops for the takeover of the world with their Convid19 being used to implement global communism. Believe it or not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, taxme said:

We are now seeing for ourselves what goes on in communist countries where the communist party will always win the election. The coup is happening right there in front of us all. Will Trump use the 14th Amendment to save his presidency? Only time will tell. otherwise, the world is now in big time trouble if Biden becomes the president. Where will the next war start? The globalists are now licking their chops for the takeover of the world with their Convid19 being used to implement global communism. Believe it or not. 

If it's all the same to you, I think I'll go with "not".

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, August1991 said:

Taxme,

Clearly, you have no knowledge of American history.

In 1800s America, candidates printed/distributed ballots. People submitted the paper/ballot of their choice.

=====

The guys who wrote the US Constitution in the 1700s knew/understood all this.

So, despite subterfuge, if a person wins the vote in the US Electoral College, he's President.

But, so what!

First, there's the federal Senate, and Congress.

More important: There's the mini-states. Thank God, America is a federal State.

Finally, there's the idiots on various courts, notably the federal Supreme Court.

====

IMHO, Abraham Lincoln broke the Constitution - but America still exists. Go figure.

We are all in deep chit if Biden takes the presidency. The globalists will use the puppets in the democratic party to stifle freedom of speech all over the world. They will use Convid19 to do just that. Believe it or not. That is my belief and I am sticking with that belief. Only time will tell for sure. Just watch the news. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s all fucking made up bullshit that only fools kool-aid drinking sore loser crackpots. Where’s the proof for any of those baseless claims?  NOWHERE 

The proof is that the GOP are starting up many lawsuits against many states to prove that this election was stolen from Trump. Trump must use the 14th Amendment because there is a coup going on here. The fools are the ones who voted for Biden. Biden could not give a chit about them. Biden will use them now to help the globalist implement their globalist communist agenda. The globalists will use Convid19 to do just that. Just wait and watch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve never seen anything like this before in my life.  Pennsylvania counts votes that are illegal under state election law, awards the state to Biden, and the media then calls the election as over.   It’s bizzaro world.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shady said:

I’ve never seen anything like this before in my life.  Pennsylvania counts votes that are illegal under state election law, awards the state to Biden, and the media then calls the election as over.   It’s bizzaro world.

If that is the case I'm sure it will be overturned by the courts.  You have nothing to worry about.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

If that is the case I'm sure it will be overturned by the courts.  You have nothing to worry about.

The problem is they only started sequestering those votes yesterday, by court order. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shady said:

The problem is they only started sequestering those votes yesterday, by court order. 

Perhaps.  I still haven't seen any concrete evidence of that.

Still, those votes would not have affected the outcome, if the numbers I've read are true.

It won't matter to the courts. There is no doubt that the courts will have a republican leaning.  If they can overturn the result, legally and without debasing themselves, they will.

Edited by bcsapper
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, taxme said:

The proof is that the GOP are starting up many lawsuits against many states to prove that this election was stolen from Trump. Trump must use the 14th Amendment because there is a coup going on here. The fools are the ones who voted for Biden. Biden could not give a chit about them. Biden will use them now to help the globalist implement their globalist communist agenda. The globalists will use Convid19 to do just that. Just wait and watch. 

Filing baseless and unfounded lawsuits, some of which have already been thrown out, isn’t “proof” of anything. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

For those of us who don't hate Mayor Giuliani because we're told to by unseen overlords through their corrupt media he has some interesting things to say about just how "baseless" allegations of Fraud are in Philladelpia.

For those of us who haven't bought in to the command to hate and ignore Rep Jim Jordan, he has 5 major examples of systemic voter fraud in Pennsylvania.

 

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah, I thought the same, with regard to the overall result.  I was very concerned that there might have been a deliberate attempt to not follow the guidance  issued by the state authorities though.  That's why I asked for clarification.

I suggest in this climate that everything being said is just based on assumptions. We already know all about how fake news abounds. It's still the same world. Wait and see.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s all fucking made up bullshit that only fools kool-aid drinking sore loser crackpots. Where’s the proof for any of those baseless claims?  NOWHERE 

Nowhere? That's another lie. 

It's 100% known there were some very serious problems with this election that you're completely ignoring. Its another Biden/China Biden/Ukraine scenario where Dems and their idiot sycophant horde scream 'JUST BECAUSE THERE"S EVIDENCE OF A CRIME DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED!!!!"

Instead of lying, just wait for info to come in and be processed. 

We both know that if Trump won and all of these 'discrepancies' had plagued the election, and all in Trump's favour, you'd be adamant that something had to be done about it. So you're both a hypocrite and a liar.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...