Political Discussion Forums

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Beave I've never seen you make a post here that was factually accurate. Never.

If you're being honest, all that you do is come here and regurgitate CNN spin and when you're inevitably proven wrong you never admit to it, you just carry on about some shiny new crapaganda. 

1) Everyone with even half a brain knew that mass mail-in balloting was ripe for fraud, along with every other great idea the Dems have for the election process. 

2) Everyone with even half a brain was a little suspicious about why CNN was preaching about the unquestionable integrity of this election on election night, when it was obviously too soon for them to have known. They spent 4 years questioning the previous election but they were calling this one "100% legit" in advance???????  Everyone here knows that the Dems got caught cheating 3x on the 2016 election and at least once on this election prior to Nov 3. It was completely unrealistic to assume that they weren't going to cheat on the ballot-counting when they had tried so hard to incorporate so many different fraud-friendly systems over the past few years. Now 'signatures don't need to match' for mail-in ballots??? LMAO, that's just begging for fraud.

3) Everyone with any integrity at all knows that 250 pages full of affidavits by poll-watchers, claiming serious voter fraud, needs to be dealt with in order for the election to have any meaning at all.

4) Everyone with any integrity at all would admit that the bundles of hundreds of thousands of votes, which were 100.0% for Biden, are highly suspicious.

5) It's pretty fishy when the swing states have massive bundles of 'all-biden' ballots.

6) t's pretty fishy when the military ballots don't favour the President heavily, after he had such a successful term creating stability in the ME, killing islamic state, stopping terrorism, taking care of veterans and funding the military. Military people aren't as dumb as CNN viewers. They can't operate on CNN's pie in the sky. Facts really matter to them, they don't live in a millennial bubble where gov't policy doesn't affect their likelihood of surviving 4 more years. 

7) The number of dead people who voted, and people who had moved out of state, was appalling. 

Yeah well if you believe the world is flat and there’s a vast global conspiracy involving millions of people  to suppress the truth.... well of course you’re going to think anyone who disagrees with you “has never said anything factually accurate”. 

Look all conspiracy nuts like to think they're part of some special select group that knows the secret truth that the rest of the world doesn’t know. It’s how people with minimal education can feel smart   But you’re supposed to start your sentences with “I know this sounds crazy but...” or “This may sound pretty far fetched but...”. As Ive said before you guys have all these ridiculous theories that Clintons are murdering people, Obama is a secret islamist operative....things that don’t just happen to be untrue but most adults understand are not even plausible.

The complaints about rigged voting conveniently didn’t show up until AFTER Trump started losing and the lawsuits are getting thrown out  ledt and right, still NO EVIDENCE of the type of fraud required to swing this election and the brainwashed suckers religiously believe whatever Trump says no matter how implausible. It’s shameful 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Truth.  

But the fraud has been completely visible, no faith involved.  It actually takes more “faith” to look at the various videos and claim you see no fraud.

So the news organization that couldn't accept Trump as president now has it on good authority that no fraud occurred, eh?  Well they should be happy to have it looked at by the courts then.  Trump wil

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Yeah well if you believe the world is flat and there’s a vast global conspiracy involving millions of people  to suppress the truth.... well of course you’re going to think anyone who disagrees with you “has never said anything factually accurate”. 

Look all conspiracy nuts like to think they're part of some special select group that knows the secret truth that the rest of the world doesn’t know. It’s how people with minimal education can feel smart   But you’re supposed to start your sentences with “I know this sounds crazy but...” or “This may sound pretty far fetched but...”. As Ive said before you guys have all these ridiculous theories that Clintons are murdering people, Obama is a secret islamist operative....things that don’t just happen to be untrue but most adults understand are not even plausible.

I haven't been talking about Hillary killing people here, or Obama's religion, you're just putting words in my mouth. Not surprising because lying is what you do best.

All adults actually acknowledge all the things that I said, which are either verified or self-evident. 

The Dems were caught cheating 3x in the last election. 1) They rigged the Primary against Bernie, 2) they got their propaganda outlet to spoon-feed debate questions to their candidate and 3) they colluded with Russians to start the spying on Trump. 

This election they had an Obama speech writer posing as an undecided voter in a town hall. 

Everything else I said was true as well, you just don't like to admit to being wrong. I'd hate it too if needed to spend so much time admitting to that.

The complaints about rigged voting conveniently didn’t show up until AFTER Trump started losing and the lawsuits are getting thrown out  ledt and right, still NO EVIDENCE of the type of fraud required to swing this election and the brainwashed suckers religiously believe whatever Trump says no matter how implausible. It’s shameful 

The problem here is that even with the benefit of hindsight you fail to understand things that I can predict in the future, just like when you fail to see how Trudeau screwed up by not restricting travel from covid hotspots and by telling people not to wear masks. I knew that was a mistake the instant that the idiotic words came out of his mouth. 

Sending out ballots to everyone who might possibly live in each state and then declaring that signatures don't need to match was a roadmap to ballot fraud. The Dems are blatant election cheaters from the word go. Half the world knew that the Dems were planning to cheat on this election and the unscrupulous activities at the polling stations was expected, and has been documented in affidavits.  

Just like CNN pre-emptively declared the election 100% legit, you're pre-emptively calling all the lawsuits unsuccessful.

6 hours ago, sharkman said:

Wait until the SCOTUS hears it.  If they throw out results from enough states, then Biden’s electoral college number drops below 270.  Do you know what happens in that case?

Nancy Pelosi becomes president.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Nancy Pelosi becomes president.

Yes I know, your worst nightmare is a Trump win, so you might want to brace yourself just in case.  It’s much more likely that Trump or Biden would carry the day.

Edited by sharkman
  • Like 1
On 11/16/2020 at 7:53 PM, WestCanMan said:

I haven't been talking about Hillary killing people here, or Obama's religion, you're just putting words in my mouth. Not surprising because lying is what you do best.

Your whole crackpot Republican cult had and especially your cult leader Trump who was a major birther. Or have you conveniently sanitized that from your brain?  Don’t let your fellow cultists know you haven’t been toeing the line on those BTW unless you like getting  the ol right wing nut dox-and-stalk treatment. 

The problem here is that even with the benefit of hindsight you fail to understand things that I can predict in the future, just like when you fail to see how Trudeau screwed up by not restricting travel from covid hotspots and by telling people not to wear masks. I knew that was a mistake the instant that the idiotic words came out of his mouth. 

LOL “I can predict the future “. No you can’t.  You don’t even have the facts about the past  

1) “Trudeau” didn’t tell people not to wear masks.   That advice comes from the Chief Public Health Officer.  The  scientific opinion on rhe effectiveness of masks evolved WORLDWIDE  

2) Anti-maskers are a right wing thing. Look at the anti-mask posts on here by your doppelgänger Taxme. Trump and Republicans still undermine and mock the use of masks  at every opportunity 

3)Canada’s global travel ban went into effect on March 18 and applies to virtually all non-essential travel. Trump gradually restricted travel from select countries  up unti March 12, and only applies to continental Europe, China and Iran  By all accounts he acted too slowyfor it to have any effect on the spread of the virus  

4) America is doing far worse with COVID than Canada is and the anti-mask red states are doing the worst

image.thumb.png.fd664651027f05318ae56f9313bc4cc3.png

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.good.is/amp/video-graphic-shows-how-blue-states-are-doing-far-better-than-red-states-at-stopping-covid-19-2648197346

All adults actually acknowledge all the things that I said, which are either verified or self-evident. 

Uh no.   In your conservative bubble maybe but in the real world it’s a joke  

The Dems were caught cheating 3x in the last election. 1) They rigged the Primary against Bernie, 2) they got their propaganda outlet to spoon-feed debate questions to their candidate and 3) they colluded with Russians to start the spying on Trump. 

This election they had an Obama speech writer posing as an undecided voter in a town hall. 

No, as a fact they weren’t “caught cheating” although the internal maneuvering against Sanders was real it is not “cheating”  2 and 3 are just right wing spin  And you’re wrong about the Obama speechwriter he was introduced as a “Philadelphia Democrat” not an undecided voter  

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/521418-biden-town-hall-questioner-worked-as-speechwriter-in-obama-administration%3famp

And here’s Trump using a partisan audience plant to shilll during a townhall of supposedly undecided voters:

https://www.miamiherald.com/article246492520.html

Another day, another revelation.  Not sure if Youtube will pull this down.  Here's a former Dominion Executive who should send off alarm bells:

And a discussion with a major tech expert who was asked to look into the Dominion voting system.  What he uncovered is how easy it is to compromise the results...

Edit:  in fact, the user manual of the Dominion system spells out in the user manual just exactly where it’s at risk of tampering.  Instead of making it more secure...

President Trump's head lawyer, Sidney Powell, says she's got reams of evidence on this system by people that used it to throw elections in South America.  It's pretty disgusting, she even names the CIA.

Edited by sharkman
More information
3 hours ago, sharkman said:

Another day, another revelation.  Not sure if Youtube will pull this down.  Here's a former Dominion Executive who should send off alarm bells:

I was listening to a Michelle Malkin podcast where she was talking to the guy that started the reveal on that Dominion guy, Eric Coomer.

There does seem to be a lot of evidence Coomer is an Antifa-loving, America-hating wack job but the problem is there's only one piece of evidence Coomer was behind any physical voter fraud and that's anecdotal. Apparently the guy Malkin was talking to was listening in on a phone chat Coomer was having with an Antifa connected group and Coomer said outright they shouldn't worry about Trump getting elected because he'd made sure that wasn't going to happen. But there's no copy of that conversation so it's not worth much.

He is a dodgy character and he is connected in the power structure of Dominion but there's nothing there you could put before the Supremes.

Edited by Infidel Dog

I'm hoping she has one of those machines and she can show it switching votes in real time to the SC.

I'm worried about Justice John Roberts. He's a back-stabbing weasel and with the three prog-comm justices it's 4 to 5. If they can flip one more will the case even be heard?

They'll be putting pressure on Amy to recuse herself. In fact, I think they're already doing that.

I worry.

These lawsuits are going so poorly. 

An analysis of the hundred of pages of allegations of fraud in Michigan found that most didn't understand the procedure or were just complaining about "mean" poll workers. 

Tomorrow will be the last ditch effort in Pennsylvania. Most of Trump's lawyers have quite, Rudy "Let me lie down for a minute to touch myself" Giuliani appeared in court for the first time since 1992. The other lawyer Trump retained is a talk show host who's on record saying these challenges won't work. 

This is funny and pathetic at the same time. 

Edited by Boges

Probably because it would take too long, and Dominion would play the game by hiding the revelant data in a truckload of boxes of papers that would have to be gone through.  Or some other nonsense.  They don't have the time for that.  The election has to be certified in December.

I'm thinking they don't need it anyway, they've got witnesses who saw the machines being tampered with.  The sooner the lower courts rule against them, the sooner they get to the Supremes.  One theory is that they are trying to lose on purpose to move things along.

10 hours ago, sharkman said:

I suggest you stay away from the news for the next month, Beave.  When the news finally catches up to what really went on during the election, you may lose your grip a little... 

Then take me up on my bet if you’re so confident:  If Biden wins you change your profile pic to a pro-Democrat image of my choosing for a year. If Trump wins you get to pick a pro-Republican image I have to use on my profile for a year.   Deal?

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Then take me up on my bet if you’re so confident:  If Biden wins you change your profile pic to a pro-Democrat image of my choosing for a year. If Trump wins you get to pick a pro-Republican image I have to use on my profile for a year.   Deal?

I'm uncertain of the outcome, but I'll tell you what.  I'll engage in a friendly wager.  $10 bucks for every year Trump is going to serve.  

18 minutes ago, Boges said:

These lawsuits are going so poorly. 

An analysis of the hundred of pages of allegations of fraud in Michigan found that most didn't understand the procedure or were just complaining about "mean" poll workers. 

Tomorrow will be the last ditch effort in Pennsylvania. Most of Trump's lawyers have quite, Rudy "Let me lie down for a minute to touch myself" Giuliani appeared in court for the first time since 1992. The other lawyer Trump retained is a talk show host who's on record saying these challenges won't work. 

This is funny and pathetic at the same time. 

And Giuliani is billing the Trump campaign $20,000 per day for this destined-to-fail clownshow. With decisions like that, no wonder Trump is such a failed businessman.  But then again he’s spending other people’s donated money so he has no reason to worry about pissing it away. 

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

And Giuliani is billing the Trump campaign $20,000 per day for this destined-to-fail clownshow. With decisions like that, no wonder Trump is such a failed businessman.  But then again he’s spending other people’s donated money so he has no reason to worry about pissing it away. 

It's so obvious all this is a Grift. 

It allows him to continue to fundraise and pay off his election debt. 

8 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'm hoping she has one of those machines and she can show it switching votes in real time to the SC.

I'm worried about Justice John Roberts. He's a back-stabbing weasel and with the three prog-comm justices it's 4 to 5. If they can flip one more will the case even be heard?

They'll be putting pressure on Amy to recuse herself. In fact, I think they're already doing that.

I worry.

I'm not surprised.  First they claimed there was no voter/ballot fraud.  Then they quickly changed it to no WIDESPREAD voter fraud.  They went after Trump's lawyers and got a couple to bow out.  I guess everyone has a right to their day in court except Trump, eh?  And now you say they are putting pressure on SCOTUS?

It's pretty obvious to me that they are worried that the fraud is going to be exposed.  That's why the MSM is getting more and more schrill too.  The game was fixed.  Everybody knows it.  Even Biden carefully said he's got the most extensive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

And now they are putting pressure on SCOTUS?  Well that is going to backfire on them.  Barrett, Kavanaugh and Roberts detest voter fraud.  In fact, they were on Bush Jr's legal team in 2000 when Gore tried to steal the election.  They'll be primed and ready for this one.

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

They went after Trump's lawyers and got a couple to bow out.  I guess everyone has a right to their day in court except Trump, eh?  And now you say they are putting pressure on SCOTUS?

Trump has had several days in court. And Lost almost every time. 

14 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Your whole crackpot Republican cult had and especially your cult leader Trump who was a major birther. Or have you conveniently sanitized that from your brain?  Don’t let your fellow cultists know you haven’t been toeing the line on those BTW unless you like getting  the ol right wing nut dox-and-stalk treatment. 

1)There was a time when Obama's birthplace was an actual issue, but that's going back over a decade now. 

2)I get that you're completely butthurt that anyone would question anything about Obama but I don't care. 

3) I didn't talk about Obama's birthplace either beaver so once again, stop putting word in my mouth you little liar. 

LOL “I can predict the future “. No you can’t.  You don’t even have the facts about the past  

Yeah I can and I did. 

I said that leaving travel open from covid hotspots was bad. Telling people not to wear masks was bad.

Canada was one of the very first countries to 5,000 C19 deaths.

Countries like Japan that blocked travel and wore masks still have almost no C19 deaths. 

We all get that you don't understand any of this, and we're not shocked.

Like I said - I knew all this in advance and you still don't get it.

If you need an opinion and you don't wanna look like a total idiot in the future, just ask me and I'll let you know what's what.

2) Anti-maskers are a right wing thing. Look at the anti-mask posts on here by your doppelgänger Taxme. Trump and Republicans still undermine and mock the use of masks  at every opportunity 

Anti-maskers are just people who don't believe that C19 kills healthy people. That's it. People who realize that they probably already had it and didn't notice, or people that have to work and aren't going to wear a mask for 8+ hrs. 

Masks were super-important back when it was thought that C19 might be like te Spanish Flu. It's not like the Spanish Flu.

3)Canada’s global travel ban went into effect on March 18 and applies to virtually all non-essential travel. 

March 18th - a month and a half late. 

That's like closing the door to the henhouse after the wolf is already in. 

The whole point of having a 'leader' is to pick someone who makes the right choices at the right time. Anyone who understands what "avoid it like the plague" would understand "restrict travel into your country for people who probably have the plague". 

Don't forget that when Trudeau finally took his first actual action, we already had so much covid that Canadians weren't even allowed to walk outside in provincial parks anymore and kids couldn't play baseball and soccer outside. Vistors were free up til the 18th, Canadians were locked down less than a week later.

4) America is doing far worse with COVID than Canada is and the anti-mask red states are doing the worst

When C19 was scary, Trump did the right things. Now that C19 isn't scary, your graph is useless. 

7,700 people die every day in the US. That's 2.4M deaths that were certain to happen since C19 started in Jan, even if it was nothing more than the sniffles. 

250K deaths sounds like a lot, but 1) medical mistakes kill that many Americans every year and 2) statistics tell us that the people who died of covid were almost exclusively near death and would have soon died of something else.

Uh no.   In your conservative bubble maybe but in the real world it’s a joke  

What you call 'a bubble' is just a group of people who know more than you do. 

Just like you showed your imbecile-level of understanding C19, you have the same myopia on basically every other issue.

No, as a fact they weren’t “caught cheating” although the internal maneuvering against Sanders was real it is not “cheating”  2 and 3 are just right wing spin  

Right. Turning the DNC Primary process into a charade wasn't cheating lol. Why did that guy get out of bed and go to work every day for his primary run if he wasn't going to be allowed to win? Do you understand what it means to have the democratic process exposed as just an illusion? 

Giving Hillary debate questions was just 'spin'?

You think that colluding with Russians to create a fake dossier against Trump and then using it to spy on his campaign was just 'spin'? Got it.

Dude you wonder why people think your posts and opinions are a joke and then you post something like this that shows that, not only do you get sucked in by blatantly fake news, but when you somehow stumble across the actual facts and you can recite them, you don't know what they mean. 

Edited by WestCanMan
14 minutes ago, Boges said:

Trump has had several days in court. And Lost almost every time. 

Yeah there was about 3 years worth of court from 2017-2019. You know who lost? The Dems and the FBI. The FBI were exposed as actual criminals.

This was a very sad 4 years for America, and not for reasons that you and your fellow alt-leftists would be hasty to point out.