Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Hate to tell you guys this, but your arch enemy has been at work. No, not the Dems, the New York Times.

The Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud

PHILADELPHIA — Election officials in dozens of states representing both political parties said that there was no evidence that fraud or other irregularities played a role in the outcome of the presidential race, amounting to a forceful rebuke of President Trump’s portrait of a fraudulent election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/us/politics/voting-fraud.html

 

Every state is the enemy of the people. Only Trump knows what the people want and need

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update, I just made a donation to your gofundme for Breonna.  The wager was fun, right up until the end.  Thanks for being a good sport, and enjoy the next 4 years.

Truth.  

But the fraud has been completely visible, no faith involved.  It actually takes more “faith” to look at the various videos and claim you see no fraud.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO ok I’ll make you a bet, same goes for @Infidel Dogand @WestCanMan:

If Biden/Harris become president and VP you have to change your avatar to a pro-Biden or pro-Democrats/pro-Liberal avatar of my choosing for all of 2021

 

If Trump somehow becomes president  another term then you get to pick my avatar.  
 

We can work out the rules to make sure there are no unfair catches  

Deal?

I've never said that the American election would be undone, or even that voter fraud existed to the extent that it tipped the scales in favour of Biden.

But I can guarantee you that there was rampant election fraud by the Dems and their minions, to the tune of tens of thousands of votes.

The fact that all of that fraud is known to have taken place and 50% of Americans want to hide it is alarming. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I've never said that the American election would be undone, or even that voter fraud existed to the extent that it tipped the scales in favour of Biden.

But I can guarantee you that there was rampant election fraud by the Dems and their minions, to the tune of tens of thousands of votes.

You can guarantee this even though not a single election official of either party in any state agrees?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Argus said:

You can guarantee this even though not a single election official of either party in any state agrees?

1) There are a lot of people who filed affidavits claiming that they witnessed serious voter fraud and you and I have no reason to jump to the conclusion that they are lying because 2) the fact that the Dems are in favour of so many voter-fraud-friendly options and that they have such a well-documented history of cheating on the last 2 elections leaves them wide-open to suspicion.

Only an absolute idiot would be surprised to find out that a former Obama speech writer was posing as an 'undecided voter' at Biden's town hall. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

And the total lack of ANY evidence?

Of course there's evidence. So and so said this, and so and so saw that, and oh by the way, some software had a glitch, and someone complained and blah blah blah.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WestCanMan said:

1) There are a lot of people who filed affidavits claiming that they witnessed serious voter fraud

And yet not a single election official agrees that there was any fraud that had any impact on the election.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Argus said:

Hate to tell you guys this, but your arch enemy has been at work. No, not the Dems, the New York Times.

The Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud

PHILADELPHIA — Election officials in dozens of states representing both political parties said that there was no evidence that fraud or other irregularities played a role in the outcome of the presidential race, amounting to a forceful rebuke of President Trump’s portrait of a fraudulent election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/us/politics/voting-fraud.html

 

So the news organization that couldn't accept Trump as president now has it on good authority that no fraud occurred, eh?  Well they should be happy to have it looked at by the courts then.  Trump will look even more foolish when this election gets certified.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Argus said:

And yet not a single election official agrees that there was any fraud that had any impact on the election.

You mean officials like the one in the video big tech won't let you see anymore but you can still see at Bitchute where an official trains kids to take ballots and gives them illegal instructions.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/D5sJeDOGAWDy/

Those officials?

Well...

shocked+shocked.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO ok I’ll make you a bet, same goes for @Infidel Dogand @WestCanMan:

If Biden/Harris become president and VP you have to change your avatar to a pro-Biden or pro-Democrats/pro-Liberal avatar of my choosing for all of 2021

Why would I take a sucker bet like that? It's entirely possible that the system is so corrupt you can't right it then President 10% and Kneepads take over with the Progressive Socialists fighting it out with Big tech, the corporate elite and the money managers over who gets what.

But I still applaud the brave champions of the 1st amendment willing to dream the impossible dream that good can triumph and the people will regain their republic.

Edited by Infidel Dog
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO ok I’ll make you a bet, same goes for @Infidel Dogand @WestCanMan:

If Biden/Harris become president and VP you have to change your avatar to a pro-Biden or pro-Democrats/pro-Liberal avatar of my choosing for all of 2021

 

If Trump somehow becomes president  another term then you get to pick my avatar.  
 

We can work out the rules to make sure there are no unfair catches  

Deal?

So that’s 2 chickens so far. And then there was one. What say you, @taxme?  Do your courage and faith in Trump Almighty also fail you when you’re called upon, the way they’ve failed your 2 fellow followers @Infidel Dogand @WestCanMan?

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a stupid bet. You wouldn't be brave to take it. You'd be stupid. Only a stupid person would think anybody would be stupid enough to take it.

If Biden gets certified President by the proper authorities he's the President. 

It was a coup, but he's still the president.

And I don't know what you're cheering for he's already lied to you.

Quote

During the first presidential debate between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden, Chris Wallace of Fox News asked Biden if he would “pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified,” to which the former vice president answered, “yes.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/10/joe-biden-in-september-i-will-not-declare-victory-until-the-election-is-independently-certified/

Edited by Infidel Dog
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

 

It's a stupid bet. You wouldn't be brave to take it. You'd be stupid. Only a stupid person would think anybody would be stupid enough to take it.

 

So you’re not confident Trump will succeed.  Got it. 
 

Tell you what’s I’ll give you 4:1 odds.  If I lose, I have to use the avatar of your choice for all of 2021, but if you lose you only have to use one of my choosing for 3 months. Does that sweeten the deal?  We’re not talking money here just that little dog pic next to your name briefly changing to a pic of Biden or Obama or something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do you do that? Insist on believing only what you want to believe - all common sense and the obvious to the contrary? What have you got against reality? Are things really so much better over there, across the Proggish rainbow in Beave-World?

If you really want to know what I think Trump's chances are of beating the fraud and regaining the presidency, just ask. Don't be afraid. Reality doesn't bite. Necessarily. ;)

Edited by Infidel Dog
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

Why do you do that? Insist believing only what you want to believe - all common sense and the obvious to the contrary? What have you got against reality? Are things really so much better over there, across the Proggish rainbow in Beave-World?

If you really want to know what I think Trump's chances are of beating the fraud and regaining the presidency, just ask. Don't be afraid. Reality doesn't bite. Necessarily. ;)

So spit it out already!  Either you’re confident he’ll win or you’re not.  What’s the harm in a friendly non-financial wager?

Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, but don't put your hands over your eyes and drift off to Beave-World this time. I'm going to tell you.

I don't have confidence that even Trump can beat the odds and walk with the righteous by winning, as he deserves this time. Not this time. I have hope and a belief that there's already enough evidence this race was fixed from campaign time to election to post-election that even if he doesn't win I think he deserves to win. Not sure that's enough.

Is there voter fraud in America. Yes. Absolutely.

Tucker will show you one set, but there's more:

The problem is proving there's enough of it to flip the election and doing it by December 13.

There were also irregularities in the administration of rules if not outright breaking of laws.

I don't think I'm optimistic for Trump to fight his way out of all this, but I have hope. You are correct about one thing though I am convinced the fix was in.

Edited by Infidel Dog
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

OK, but don't put your hands over your eyes and drift off to Beave-World this time. I'm going to tell you.

I don't have confidence that even Trump can beat the odds and walk with the righteous by winning, as he deserves this time. Not this time. I have hope and a belief that there's already enough evidence this race was fixed from campaign time to election to post-election that even if he doesn't win I think he deserves to win. Not sure that's enough.

Is there voter fraud in America. Yes. Absolutely.

Tucker will show you one set, but there's more:

The problem is proving there's enough of it to flip the election and doing it by December 13.

There were also irregularities in the administration of rules if not outright breaking of laws.

I don't think I'm optimistic for Trump to fight his way out of all this, but I have hope. You are correct about one thing though I am convinced the fix was in.

I’m curious, what would it take for you to accept that Trump legitimately lost the election?  Which people or what sources  would you trust to tell you that Trump is wrong about this... or any other topic?

 

Because I believe that you @taxme, and @WestCanMan will simply believe and parrot  whatever Trump himself says even if after all his claims are rejected in court and all your trusted sources and Republicans abandon him and admit there’s no evidence to support his claims  

Your brains are hard-wired to zealously believe that ifTrump says the world is flat then it must be true and anybody who says otherwise is part of a vast conspiracy   
 

Whether you’ll admit to it or not, when people with your way of thinking latch on to a leader, in your mind you elevate them to a supernatural god-like infallible figure and when reality conflicts with that image the only way to reconcile the discrepancy is to resort to absurd far-fetched theories about vast conspiracies. You guys used to be the same way about George W Bush but now that he’s a thing of the past he’s chopped liver to you. Some day in near future Trump will be chopped liver to you also as you become infatuated and fall head over heels for the Next Man (and it will be a man I’m betting). Unfortunately based on your trajectory the Next Man will probably be a lot worse than Trump. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I've never said that the American election would be undone, or even that voter fraud existed to the extent that it tipped the scales in favour of Biden.

But I can guarantee you that there was rampant election fraud by the Dems and their minions, to the tune of tens of thousands of votes.

The fact that all of that fraud is known to have taken place and 50% of Americans want to hide it is alarming. 

What amuses me is how the looney left media screams bloody blue murder of the "democratic" process when what Trump is doing is USING the democratic process as put in place by law to PROTECT legitimate democracy to challenge what may or many not be credible claims of voting fraud.  While Trump may be a right proper A-Hole about it, he IS using and respecting the democratic process as it was put in place to do.   When the Dems did this, never a peep from the media about "destroying democracy" or any such crap.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cannuck said:

What amuses me is how the looney left media screams bloody blue murder of the "democratic" process when what Trump is doing is USING the democratic process as put in place by law to PROTECT legitimate democracy to challenge what may or many not be credible claims of voting fraud.  While Trump may be a right proper A-Hole about it, he IS using and respecting the democratic process as it was put in place to do.   When the Dems did this, never a peep from the media about "destroying democracy" or any such crap.

 

1) The baseless claims of massive fraud without evidence have nothing to do with the Democratic process  They are a direct attack on it  

2) The Dems never did this   This is not the same as Al Gores recount which was required by law

 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

So that’s 2 chickens so far. And then there was one. What say you, @taxme?  Do your courage and faith in Trump Almighty also fail you when you’re called upon, the way they’ve failed your 2 fellow followers @Infidel Dogand @WestCanMan?

Don't put words in my mouth kid. 

I'm not promising that there will be enough of a retraction to keep Biden out of the WH. I'm saying that there was widespread voter fraud that needs to be investigated.

I doubt that the Dems had enough votes to win, and I think that a lot of Trump votes were dumped, but I also doubt that they will uncover enough of the fraud to make things right.

The problem here is that people like you act as if you had 100% proof all along that there was absolutely no fraud whatsoever. It's idiotic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

I’m curious, what would it take for you to accept that Trump legitimately lost the election?  Which people or what sources  would you trust to tell you that Trump is wrong about this... or any other topic?

The fix was in. The conspiracy was large. It began long before the election and continues to this day. It came from big tech, the corporate media, state and federal politics, state courts, all the way down to minor operatives and officials.

It is doubtful you could convince me none of that happened because you and yours have had at least a year to offer some reason anybody should ignore any or all of it but all I've seen when any of the dirty doggery is pointed out to you guys is the sort of thing I saw in the rest of your quote above that I won't bother dealing with. Basically this:

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The fix was in. The conspiracy was large. It began long before the election and continues to this day. It came from big tech, the corporate media, state and federal politics, state courts, all the way down to minor operatives and officials.

It is doubtful you could convince me none of that happened because you and yours have had at least a year to offer some reason anybody should ignore any or all of it but all I've seen when any of the dirty doggery is pointed out to you guys is the sort of thing I saw in the rest of your quote above that I won't bother dealing with. Basically this:

giphy.gif

You’re admitting to being brainwashed. You have a preconceived belief not based on evidence but what you WANT to be true and you’ll never believe otherwise no matter how much evidence, not even if it’s from sources you currently trust.   And you cannot reconcile reality with tour beliefs without employing some ridiculously oveet-the-top grandiose conspiracy theory. Sources of information you trust get added to list of conspirators if they don’t tell you what you already believe   
 

Its literally how a cult follower thinks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...