Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look...y'all want to give Biden the credit for 'making a vaccine'.  I guarantee neither he nor Trump spent one second 'making a vaccine'.

Trump has been criticized for his response to COVID, so it's only fair play to recognize the vaccine progress made on his watch.

It would have been panned as another Trump gimmick before the election.

16 minutes ago, kactus said:

You might find it amusing politicising the vaccine to score some brownies for outgoing Trump....It is nevertheless a breakthrough which is widely welcome

 

Trump has been criticized for his response to COVID, so it's only fair play to recognize the vaccine progress made on his watch.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump has been criticized for his response to COVID, so it's only fair play to recognize the vaccine progress made on his watch.

Progress would have been made under any watch.   Could even be that faster progress would have been made under a more sane leader.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dialamah said:

Progress would have been made under any watch.   Could even be that faster progress would have been made under a more sane leader.  

 

So where is Canada's...with your "Dear Leader" ?

Oh, he is buying vaccine production from Trump's "Warp Speed" funding.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

So where is Canada's...with your "Dear Leader" ?

Oh, he is buying vaccine production from Trump's "Warp Speed" funding.

We're talking about Trump and the US, not Trudeau and Canada.  Nice attempt to deflect, but just demonstrates that what I said is true - vaccine development is not specifically a "Trump success".  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dialamah said:

We're talking about Trump and the US, not Trudeau and Canada.  Nice attempt to deflect, but just demonstrates that what I said is true - vaccine development is not specifically a "Trump success".  

 

It is compared to your dear leader....hell...Canada is even short for flu vaccine this year.

Sad.....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OftenWrong said:

Yes, it's great news. Wonder what things would be like if that had been announced say, a week or two ago?

 

It would have been panned as another Trump gimmick before the election.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Yes, it's great news. Wonder what things would be like if that had been announced say, a week or two ago?

Well luckily there's nothing suspicious at all about the timing of this announcement, less than 2 days after Biden won the election.

Because as we all know, drug companies make big discoveries at 6am on a Monday morning a few hours before most people show up to work and markets open.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Well luckily there's nothing suspicious at all about the timing of this announcement, less than 2 days after Biden won the election.

Because as we all know, drug companies make big discoveries at 6am on a Monday morning a few hours before most people show up to work and markets open.

Nicely put. I don't think your admirers appreciate the sarcasm. You need to dumb it down a little, fella...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pfizer is just one company that is developing vaccine. Just so Germany doesn't get ALL the credit as some would like.

Johnson & Johnson's is currently what is going into trials in the US, I believe.

But hey...Orange Man Bad.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dialamah said:

Although, it appears that Trump's regime contributed nada to the development of this vaccine - Germany actually made it happen.

 

As I understood it was a collaboration between Pfizer and Biontech that made this happen. So yes the Germans had pretty much contributed to this.

The UK Oxford Vaccine is also on its way. It is a fantastic news!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pfizer and BioNTech still benefited from Trump's Operation Warp Speed because of testing in the U.S., manufacturing orders, and distribution planning.....about $1.95 BILLION worth for all vaccine players.

Canada got in line very late in the game to place orders for vaccine doses it cannot manufacture in sufficient quantity domestically.

Way to go....Trudeau !

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I think Joe Biden should get it first...he looks....frail.

 

Any bets as to when they'll send him to the old Democrat's home? Providing he IS the POTUS, that is...

I give until midterms...that's generous. ANTIFA probably hates him now...

Then the real work on the Democrat's "Trump Supporter Lists" can begin....

:ph34r:

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I want President Joe Biden to go on U.S. national television (which means the CBC will cover it LIVE!) to get the COVID-19 vaccine shot and follow-up booster, same way that President Ford did in 1976.    What followed was a fiasco because of Guillain-Barré syndrome.

 

President_Ford_receives_a_swine_flu_inoc

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Pfizer and BioNTech still benefited from Trump's Operation Warp Speed because of testing in the U.S., manufacturing orders, and distribution planning

It was not tested just in US....The drugmaker's trial evolved some 43,500 people across six countries half of whom were administered with the vaccine according to verified sources...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kactus said:

It was not tested just in US....The drugmaker's trial evolved some 43,500 people across six countries half of whom were administered with the vaccine according to verified sources...

 

Never said it was only tested in the U.S.

How much did Canada contribute ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Look...y'all want to give Biden the credit for 'making a vaccine'. 

I guarantee neither he nor Trump spent one second 'making a vaccine'.

 

It will be called "The Joe Biden Vaccine"....and comes with free masks !

Biden will try to force Americans to get the vaccine, and it will be game on !

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...