Political Discussion Forums

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

5 years for that meme is too much. It's just too funny.

Know what's funnier? You don't know what a meme is.

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

And in all honestly, if posting a photo of yourself holding an effigy of the president's severed head is a joke, then so is that meme.

Trying to convince people to 'vote' in a way which does not actually allow their vote to be counted is called voter fraud. Acting like a self-righteous asshole is not.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The people who argued that posting a picture of yourself holding an effigy of the president's severed head are now trying to convince us that creating political memes is worthy of jail time.  A g

You. Are. So. Desperate.  Trump and his goons incited the violence from his  deplorable sum-of-the-earth supporters. He told them to march on the capitol. I never said that was a verbatim quote    

If someone says that....and then immediately proceeds to throw the president from the aircraft at 30,000 ft cruising altitude, prosecutors will definitely use those words against him in court to show

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

People aren't "looking the other way when BLM riots turn violent", people promote the riots and attempt to justify all the property damage, assaults and murders. 

Proptestors weren't "looking for politicians". In the whole country there was one nutjob with some zipties, he could have justbeen another Antifa member like John Sullivan for all we know. 

Less than 200 people entered the Capitol Building. This doesn't even compare with BLM's rioting.

People who riot should be locked up. I believe that. People who incite rioting should be locked up. I believe that.

People with no conscience on 99 days out of 100 don't get to show selective outrage when it benefits their political party. Sorry if you're offended by that.

you don't give an inch do you? :)

Secret Service investigating death threats against Pence

Trump supporters chanting 'HANG MIKE PENCE' at the Capitol Building

but that was just a bit of fun right?

Edited by godzilla
5 minutes ago, godzilla said:

Dude, do you want to see videos of BLMers chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon"?

Honestly your post is quite weak.

Police and politicians get death threats all the time. IMO it's a serious crime.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Dude, do you want to see videos of BLMers chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon"?

Honestly your post is quite weak.

Police and politicians get death threats all the time. IMO it's a serious crime.

then i'm glad that we are finally in agreement that the violence should stop and those who perpetrated it should go to jail!

55 minutes ago, godzilla said:

then i'm glad that we are finally in agreement that the violence should stop and those who perpetrated it should go to jail!

So why weren't you outraged when Kamala and other Dems were bailing out rioters? Or when they were just letting criminals out of jail 'because of covid'? Or when they created policies that let rioters out of jail without even having to post bail? Or when Dems AGs refused to prosecute criminals for rioting?

There was billions of dollars in damage from the riots in the states in 2020 alone. How many people do you think ended up with a substantial amount of jail time? 

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You got sick of looking foolish is my guess.

I wouldn't try to debate me either if I was you.

Oh yeah, that's a totally reasonable and serious accusation. Pat yourself on the back genius.

It is all verified. If you want an example of bullshit keep watching CNN.

It's a bit late in the game for younot to be aware of basic facts. 

He did not incite an insurrection, this is just more BS from the party and news org of lies and BS.

You're the liar who said that Trump said "March on Washington" and then you tried to deny that there's a difference between "March on Washington" and "March down to Washington" or whatever it was that he actually said.

You don't get to tell blatant lies about a topic and then act like an authority on the subject. Your credibility is less than zero.

So is CNN's. CNN had an "activist" (Anderson Cooper's words, not mine) named John Sullivan on AC360 and then noted right on the screen below his picture that he's the founder of "Insurgence USA" (I don't have to explain what that means). There's even video of him on YouTube inciting an attack on President Trump to remove him from office, and that happened when rioters were right outside the WH.

If you're keeping score:

1) He's the leader of Insurgence USA,

2) He was calling for the violent removal of the POTUS,

3) At a riot in front of the Whitehouse.

4) It's impossible for CNN not to have known about that if they knew he was the founder of Insurgence USA. The guy's own brother has been interviewed on TV before, and he says that John is sick. His own brother said that. CNN knew who he was and what he did and they call that "activism".

So, the company that is calling Trump seditious and treasonous actually SUPPORTS treason and they did it many, many times over the past 6 years. I have ample proof of more of it.  

LMAO OMG Meltdown!  Meltdown in aisle seven!  

Seriously don’t go over the edge and start storming any government buildings like your terrorist Trump-incited buddies did! 😂😂

For someone with nothing else in life other than ltrolling this forum you sure don’t have a very good grasp of what’s been discussed.  So I’m putting this part in big letters for you:

AND YOUR WERE SHOWN SEVERAL TIMES WHERE ERIC TRUMP SAID “MARCH ON “ THE CAPITAL. ARE YOU A LIAR OR JUST STUPID??

The ridiculous lengths you go to in order to absurdly blame democrats for inciting BLM riots while simultaneously trying to exonerate Trump for inciting the capitol building attack is hilarious and pathetic and only a brainwashed cultist could produce that kind of hypocritical pretzel logic 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

So why weren't you outraged when Kamala and other Dems were bailing out rioters? Or when they were just letting criminals out of jail 'because of covid'? Or when they created policies that let rioters out of jail without even having to post bail? Or when Dems AGs refused to prosecute criminals for rioting?

There was billions of dollars in damage from the riots in the states in 2020 alone. How many people do you think ended up with a substantial amount of jail time? 

i guess because... they weren't trying to overthrow the government. or at least, they didn't seem to be because they weren't even nearly as successful as the Trump rioters.

and as i've pointed out... thats the way it goes sometimes. people will put up with a little nonsense from people who are upset... until they invade the capitol building chanting "hang mike pence".

also fox news doesn't agree with you... on Fox they say that "mob to storm the Capitol" to "attempted murder"!

AOC's Ted Cruz tweet sparks growing pushback from House Republicans

just a fact of life i guess.

Edited by godzilla
2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO OMG Meltdown!  Meltdown in aisle seven!  

Seriously don’t go over the edge and start storming any government buildings like your terrorist Trump-incited buddies did! 😂😂

For someone with nothing else in life other than ltrolling this forum you sure don’t have a very good grasp of what’s been discussed.  So I’m putting this part in big letters for you:

AND YOUR WERE SHOWN SEVERAL TIMES WHERE ERIC TRUMP SAID “MARCH ON “ THE CAPITAL. ARE YOU A LIAR OR JUST STUPID??

The ridiculous lengths you go to in order to absurdly blame democrats for inciting BLM riots while simultaneously trying to exonerate Trump for inciting the capitol building attack is hilarious and pathetic and only a brainwashed cultist could produce that kind of hypocritical pretzel logic 

You got busted lying and that's fact. Donald Trump never said "march on the capitol", period.

After you got caught lying you tried to act like march on the capitol and march to the capitol meant the same thing, even after I put the actual dictionary definition on the screen.

Now you're lying again. 

If Eric Trump ever said that, you now need to provide a cite for that, but it doesn't change the fact that you are a liar.

Oh, and it's on this page: 

Are you a liar or an idiot? Well, it's already established that you're a liar now, are you both?

2 hours ago, godzilla said:

i guess because... they weren't trying to overthrow the government. or at least, they didn't seem to be because they weren't even nearly as successful as the Trump rioters.

That's a copout. Inciting rioting is really bad, especially when it includes a lot of racial violence and murder.

Are you saying that you're ok with racial violence and murder?

and as i've pointed out... thats the way it goes sometimes. people will put up with a little nonsense from people who are upset... until they invade the capitol building chanting "hang mike pence".

Less than 200 people were involved with that. Compare that with tens of thousands of people in several cities a few times a nigh for almost 3 years.

Do you see a difference?

also fox news doesn't agree with you... on Fox they say that "mob to storm the Capitol" to "attempted murder"!

AOC's Ted Cruz tweet sparks growing pushback from House Republicans

just a fact of life i guess.

Good on Fox for overstating the situation, instead of downplaying it and saying something like: "the rioting was mostly peaceful."

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You got busted lying and that's fact. Donald Trump never said "march on the capitol", period.

After you got caught lying you tried to act like march on the capitol and march to the capitol meant the same thing, even after I put the actual dictionary definition on the screen.

Now you're lying again. 

If Eric Trump ever said that, you now need to provide a cite for that, but it doesn't change the fact that you are a liar.

Oh, and it's on this page: 

Are you a liar or an idiot? Well, it's already established that you're a liar now, are you both?

First your stupid magic word games are not how the world works   He gathered a mob, worked it up into a violent frenzy and sent it to the capital where it committed violence...you think a silly preposition makes a diff?  Like if I paid a hitman to shoot “towards” someone but don’t say the magic word “at” someone then I can just go to court with a dictionary and get found not responsible?  Try finishing high school sometime to understand the world doesn’t run on magic words.  You make Bill Clintons “definition of is is” argument seem like genius in comparison  

SECONDLY: You second been caught lying multiple times about your own stupid  irrelevant magic word games now.  At first you falsely claimed nobody used the word “march” even though the official name of the event was “March to save America” and Multiple people including Trump himself used the word “march”.

And  now you’re lying  that you haven’t been provided the Eric Trump quote to “march on” despite the fact I’ve provided it to you at least twice. How convenient that you can’t recall it 

For the THIRD TIME NOW:

“Have some backbone. Show some fight. Learn from Donald Trump,” Eric Trump told the crowd. “And we need to march on the Capitol today. “

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/01/06/trump-threat-primaries-gop-lawmakers-455366

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/federal-investigation-capitol-riot-trump/2021/01/07/178d71ac-512c-11eb-83e3-322644d82356_story.html%3foutputType=amp

So you’re getting owned at your own stupid irrelevant magic word game and have resorted to lying. Typical. 

• Like 1
Just now, BeaverFever said:

First your stupid magic word games are not how the world works   He gathered a mob, worked it up into a violent frenzy and sent it to the capital where it committed violence...you think a silly preposition makes a diff?  Like if I paid a hitman to shoot “towards” someone but don’t say the magic word “at” someone then I can just go to court with a dictionary and get found not responsible?  Try finishing high school sometime to understand the world doesn’t run on magic words.  You make Bill Clintons “definition of is is” argument seem like genius in comparison  

SECONDLY: You second been caught lying multiple times about your own stupid  irrelevant magic word games now.  At first you falsely claimed nobody used the word “march” even though the official name of the event was “March to save America” and Multiple people including Trump himself used the word “march”.

And  now you’re lying  that you haven’t been provided the Eric Trump quote to “march on” despite the fact I’ve provided it to you at least twice. How convenient that you can’t recall it 

For the umpteenth time, you lied, and that makes you a liar.

Trump is the one who's accused of sedition, and you said that Trump told people to march on DC. That was a lie.

Then you tried to act like the dictionary was wrong, that was you lying again.

What Eric Trump says and what Donald Trump says are two different things Beave, you still lied. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump is the one who's accused of sedition, and you said that Trump told people to march on DC. That was a lie.

What Eric Trump says and what Donald Trump says are two different things Beave, you still lied. 

You. Are. So. Desperate.  Trump and his goons incited the violence from his  deplorable sum-of-the-earth supporters. He told them to march on the capitol. I never said that was a verbatim quote    

You are so sad and desperate that you’re hanging your hat on that now....especially after all your false claims that Democrats especially Obama and Harris  encouraged the riots!  Funny now you’re like ‘but he said “to” not “on” and “walk” not “march” “  and then after  demanding the quote for Eric as proof now you’re like  but that was Eric not Donald”.

Watching you constantly move the goalposts and contradict yourself and quibble over trivialities is entertaining!

Oh and go ahead insult me some more, we all know that’s just your sad effort to redirect the topic of conversation to be about me and distract from your disgraced and crooked insurrection-inciting failed ex-president

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

You are so sad and desperate that you’re hanging your hat on that now....especially after all your false claims that Democrats especially Obama and Harris  encouraged the riots!  Funny now you’re like ‘but he said “to” not “on” and “walk” not “march” “  and then after  demanding the quote for Eric as proof now you’re like  but that was Eric not Donald”.

Watching you constantly move the goalposts and contradict yourself and quibble over trivialities is entertaining!

Oh and go ahead insult me some more, we all know that’s just your sad effort to redirect the topic of conversation to be about me and distract from your disgraced and crooked insurrection-inciting failed ex-president

WestCan is incapable of admitting he was wrong. It's over.  However, the die hard MAGA supporters are still in denial that Trump is a criminal, and will pay for his crimes within a few months.

9 minutes ago, Petros said:

WestCan is incapable of admitting he was wrong. It's over.  However, the die hard MAGA supporters are still in denial that Trump is a criminal, and will pay for his crimes within a few months.

has he always been like this or is it particularly bad at the moment? i was obviously away from this forum for awhile... but was thinking, wow, now i see why there are only like, five people, in the US politics section. its dominated by WestCanMans zealot veiws. its impossible to have to have a rational discussion. you're either in zealot la la land our your a leftist terrorist! which means everybody else is leftist terrorist.

i'm assuming that he's just having a bad time recently and thats why the mods haven't already banned him for a spell.

• Like 1

Meanwhile back at the topic subject of "Dems Blatant Facism"...

By his own definition, Biden is already governing like a dictator

"I have this strange notion, we are a democracy ... if you can’t get the votes … you can’t [legislate] by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.” 

Those are the words of Joe Biden. And, no, this isn't a matter of unearthing a clip from the 1980s or '90s in an attempt to play a game of gotcha on some antiquated flip-flop. That's Democratic nominee Biden, less than three weeks before the 2020 presidential election, talking to ABC News' George Stephanopoulos about the dangers of governing like a dictator."

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/536317-by-his-own-definition-biden-is-already-governing-like-a-dictator

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

What Eric Trump says and what Donald Trump says are two different things Beave, you still lied, twice

Donald Trump said nothing that a reasonable man would understand as "Attack the capitol. Hurt people." Full stop. 

75M people voted for him. He has millions of twitter followers. Less than 200 people acted out of order, and of those 200 people, at least one was the founder of Insurgence USA. If he was there, there were likely more of his people there, inciting rioting as usual. 

So the total number of Trump supporters who broke the law was: Less than 200, minus some false-flag operatives from seditious groups like Insurgence USA and probably some Antifa terrorists as well. 

If 175 out of 75M people are inspired to do something, they didn't get a message to do something. That's 0.0002% of people, or 1 per 430,000 people. 2 per million. 

In any group there are 2 people per million who are just unstable. 

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Democrats fear the people.

The Democrats don't fear conservatives.

Even after Dem supporters tried to murder members of the GOP at a baseball game, or assaulted them in their own yard, made constant death threats on TV against the president or sent powder-filled envelopes to the WH, GOP supporters remained completely lawful.

The Dems are just using the 25,000 national guardsmen as a prop to try to convey the message that "THE RIGHT-WING BOGEYMAN IS REAL!!!!" 

The Dems' false narrative worked against the police, Dem voters were completely sucked in by that BS. Now they're onto their next phase.

In addition to the fact that the Dems are fear mongering, they're also hoping to stir up some more RW violence so that they have an excuse to take people's guns away. 

20 hours ago, Argus said:

Know what's funnier? You don't know what a meme is.

Know what's funnier? You trying to correct me and being wrong, as usual.

meme \MEEM\ noun. 1 : an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture. 2 : an amusing or interesting item (such as a captioned picture or video) or genre of items that is spread widely online especially through social media.

What he did was funny. Anyone dumb enough to get caught by that shouldn't be voting anyways.

If people can look at an effigy of the president's severed head and call it a joke, a meme, an example of 'freedom of speech', or anything but an homage to treason I can call that picture a joke. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The Democrats don't fear conservatives.

Even after Dem supporters tried to murder members of the GOP at a baseball game, or assaulted them in their own yard, made constant death threats on TV against the president or sent powder-filled envelopes to the WH, GOP supporters remained completely lawful.

Can you please substantiate these claims?

1. The assault on Rand Paul by his neighbor was not politically motivated. 

2. The powder-filled envelope was by a mentally ill Canadian women. 

You emerge more and more as a delusional nutcase, as each day passes

Edited by Petros
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Here's one you might enjoy reading WCM:

Impeach Obama for Inciting Black Lives Matter Riots

In review, FrontPage Magazine promotes extreme right-wing propaganda that utilizes loaded language such as this: LEFTISTS HAVE ALWAYS LIED ABOUT AUSCHWITZ. They also routinely promote President Trump’s immigration agenda such as this: ORWELLIAN SPECTACLE OVERSHADOWS IMMIGRATION DEBATE. The primary purpose of this website is to paint Islam followers negatively such as this: AMERICA’S NEWEST MUSLIM MARTYR IS A CHILD RAPIST AND KILLER. In general, the stories published on this website serve to portray Islam in a negative light. You will never find a positive story, only murder, rape, and terror. This is a classic propaganda and conspiracy website that many take seriously. 

According to the SPLC David Horowitz and FrontPage Magazine are considered anti-Muslim hate groups.

source: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/frontpage-magazine/

-----

Why am I not the least bit shocked that you get your news from a racist conspiracy "news" source? 

Edited by Petros
24 minutes ago, Petros said:

Can you please substantiate these claims?

1. The assault on Rand Paul by his neighbor was not politically motivated. 

2. The powder-filled envelope was by a mentally ill Canadian women. 

You emerge more and more as a delusional nutcase, as each day passes

Yes.

The Dems have nothing to fear from conservatives, because 99% of the people who are harassing and trying to murder politicians are leftists.

If the Dems wanted to take violence against politicians seriously then they'd stop telling their supporters to harass people, and they'd stop glorifying violence against members of the GOP.

1) Rand Paul said that his neighbour had beefs with his politics. Then when Rand was cutting his grass, and piling brush on his own side of the lot line, he was attacked from behind, unprovoked.

If you're not aware of all of the hostility towards GOP members, and the calls to action against them from Dems to their supporters then it's on you to research it. The rest of the world knows all about it. I'm not here to lead you by the hand.

2) FYI there was more than just one death threat/attempted murder against Trump, and just because a woman is mentally ill doesn't mean that she doesn't listen to calls to action from CNN and the Dems. 

Here's a list of leftist calls to action and attacks from just the first 7.5 months of 2018. 

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/20/anti-trump-attacks-harassment-2018/

Alt-left terrorism is the greatest threat to Americans in 2021.