Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

future of the Republican party


Recommended Posts

Just now, BeaverFever said:

And yet Texans and Republicans were outraged

 

Real Texans are more concerned about the scourge of progressive socialists pouring out of Democrat governed hellholes like California and bringing their dysfunctional ideologies with them.

Quote

and Cruz came back the very next day apologizing

Yeah I heard about that. What a weenie.

Never apologize to the SJW, crybully mob of cancel creeps.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Republican Party is full of douchebags and sleazoids. Lauren Boebert is no different. They did none of that. China increased its trade deficit. Wall Street made record profits. Big Tech inc

Historical point... Saddam used WMDs on his own people...therefore...he had them. Saddam's VX/Sarin bunkers at Muthanna were captured by ISIS...therefore...they found some. But then, they lo

Justice Clarence Thomas is my new Hero: " In his dissent Justice Thomas argued mass mail-in voting, which was conducted in Pennsylvania for the first time ahead of the

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Real Texans are more concerned about the scourge of progressive socialists pouring out of Democrat governed hellholes like California and bringing their dysfunctional ideologies with them.

Considering they’re mostly Republicans they probably do believe those things. But they’re also outraged about chickenshits like Cruz who cut and run in their hour of greatest need.

 

15 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Never apologize to the SJW, crybully mob of cancel creeps.

No Texas is full of conservative thugs   They were outraged too 

 

Texas GOP congressman knocks Cruz for Cancun trip and says when a crisis hits, 'I'm not going to go on some vacation

Texas GOP Rep. Michael McCaul on Sunday delivered a pointed rebuke of Sen. Ted Cruz following his much-criticized trip to Cancun, Mexico, as a winter disaster rocked Texas last week. 

"Look, when a crisis hits my state, I'm there. I'm not going to go on some vacation," McCaul, the top Republican on the House Foreign Affairs committee, told CNN's Dana Bash on "State of the Union" Sunday. 

"I know Mr. Cruz called it a mistake and he's owned up to that, but I think that was a big mistake and as for me, I was on the ground trying to help my people out and my constituents, and that's what we should be doing in a time of crisis," he added.

As an official elected to federal office, Cruz doesn't have an on-the-ground role in the response to the storm, but natural disasters are often a time in which constituents reach out to their elected officials for help and access to resources.

While Cruz navigated the fallout of his trip, two of his Democratic political adversaries -- Beto O'Rourke and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez -- raised money and offered resources to Texans hit hard by the winter storm.

Ocasio-Cortez, a Democratic congresswoman from New York, launched a fundraiser, with her press secretary saying Sunday she'd raised nearly $5 million for Texans affected by the storm. And O'Rourke, who unsuccessfully challenged Cruz for Senate in 2018, ran a virtual phone bank to contact senior citizens in Texas, to connect them with resources during the disaster.

McCaul praised their work Sunday, saying, "I think it's great that they're crossing party lines to help Americans first, and not just Republican or Democrats."

"And I think that's, you know, the way it really should be."

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/02/21/politics/ted-cruz-cancun-texas-michael-mccaul-cnntv/index.html
 

Luckily Texans could count on Beto and AOC to pick up the slack for Ted

Edited by BeaverFever
Link to post
Share on other sites

The future is bright.

The GOP is rapidly becoming the blue-collar party.

There are signs across racial and ethnic demographic groups that Republicans are becoming the party of blue-collar Americans and the change is happening quickly.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/gop-rapidly-becoming-blue-collar-party-here-s-what-means-n1258468

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Any talk of the future of the GOP has to factor in the long-term damage of an insurrectionist coup where police officers died. Like their future, these people aren't very bright.

Meh.  Democrat riots killed and injured police and destroyed people's property.  And they're now the globalist anti-worker party as well.  Their future is much worse.  People won't like policies that hurt jobs, wages, etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shady said:

The future is bright.

The GOP is rapidly becoming the blue-collar party.

There are signs across racial and ethnic demographic groups that Republicans are becoming the party of blue-collar Americans and the change is happening quickly.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/gop-rapidly-becoming-blue-collar-party-here-s-what-means-n1258468

The “blue collar party” whose central beliefs include:

 - billionaires and corporations are hard done by and must be coddled at all costs,

- workers are spoiled, greedy and lazy parasites by nature who should just be eternally grateful for the opportunity to do any work at all

- wealth always trickles down from the billionaires and corporations but only to those who most “deserve” it by sacrificing the most

- Anyone can be a billionaire if they want to and money solves most problems, therefore if you have any problems like unaffordable health care, poison tap water, a dishonest financial advisor or even a house on fire, schools filled with mould and no winter heating, its your own fault for not chosing to make more money. Government doesn’t owe you a damn thing. Or as one Texas Republican told his constituents during the current state of emergency: “Only the strong survive and the weak will parrish[sic]”

 

You know, ”BLUE COLLAR VALUES!”

Edited by BeaverFever
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

The “blue collar party” whose central beliefs include:

 - billionaires and corporations are hard done by and must be coddled at all costs,

- workers are spoiled, greedy and lazy parasites by nature who should just be eternally grateful for the opportunity to do any work at all

- wealth always trickles down from the billionaires and corporations but only to those who most “deserve” it by sacrificing the most

- Anyone can be a billionaire if they want to and money solves most problems, therefore if you have any problems like unaffordable health care, poison tap water, a dishonest financial advisor or even a house on fire, schools filled with mould and no winter heating, its your own fault for not chosing to make more money. Government doesn’t owe you a damn thing. Or as one Texas Republican told his constituents during the current state of emergency: “Only the strong survive and the weak will parrish[sic]”

 

You know, ”BLUE COLLAR VALUES!”

Complete nonsense.  Try to post without so many strawmen, false premises and false choices.  Otherwise it's not worth responding to. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Shady said:

Meh.  Democrat riots killed and injured police and destroyed people's property.  And they're now the globalist anti-worker party as well.  Their future is much worse.  People won't like policies that hurt jobs, wages, etc.

Says the advocate for the party that will try and block a $15 minimum wage. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Shady said:

Complete nonsense.  Try to post without so many strawmen, false premises and false choices.  Otherwise it's not worth responding to. 

It’s completely true. Republicans pass laws legalizing all kinds of pollution and permitting previously banned brain damaging chemicals in drinking water, killed an Obama law prohibiting financial advisors from misleading their customers,  in Tennessee they required citizens to pay the fire department a $1,000 annual “fire protection subscription” or else they let your house burn down, rollback workplace safety laws and enforcement, roll back/freeze the minimum wage, give internet providers new powers to limit your service n ways that were previously illegal , endless tax cuts for the mega-rich and corporations, and of course the Texas Republican mayor who basically just told his constituents to go fuck themselves and to “sink or swim” during a deadly emergency  

 Are any of those issues blue collar workers are concerned with?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boges said:

Says the advocate for the party that will try and block a $15 minimum wage. 

A national minimum wage is ridiculous.  $15 dollars an hour in New York is much different than $15 dollars an hour in Omaha Nebraska.  Regardless, if Democrats stopped implementing job killing and wage killing policies, you wouldn't need the government to set arbitrary minimum wages.  Democrats kill jobs through bad policy, like the recent pipeline decision, and they bring in massive unskilled labor every year that depresses wages.  Create a demand for labor and wages will rise naturally.  But Democrats are globalist whores now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shady said:

A national minimum wage is ridiculous.  $15 dollars an hour in New York is much different than $15 dollars an hour in Omaha Nebraska.  Regardless, if Democrats stopped implementing job killing and wage killing policies, you wouldn't need the government to set arbitrary minimum wages.  Democrats kill jobs through bad policy, like the recent pipeline decision, and they bring in massive unskilled labor every year that depresses wages.  Create a demand for labor and wages will rise naturally.  But Democrats are globalist whores now.

You'll just keep going back to the pipeline policy. 

Ignoring that it's part of a broader policy of moving good jobs away from such environmentally damaging policies of trying to get dirty bitumen to market. 

BTW it's the corporate companies that the GOP shill for that are the real globalist whores. Who do you think that huge tax cut benefitted most? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Meanwhile Trump froze aid to Ukraine for personal political gain 

Liar. Trump had already sent a batch of Javelins to Ukraine, Obama never gave them anything that advanced.

Trump asked Zelenski to do something that was actually important for the United States when they were talking about a second batch of Javelins. That was just to get some info pertinent to the Russian collusion investigation.

In case you're unaware, the Dems and FBI were busy committing actual crimes in the US at that pointand holding the US government hostage via their witch hunt. They spent hundreds of millions of dollars and tied up the GOP for thousands of hours just for a smear campaign.

Getting the truth out about 'Russian (non-)collusion' was important, and what Trump asked Zelenski for was just the truth. Getting information is no big deal.

Contrast that with Biden, who actually made a point of specifically withholding US aid to get the Ukrainian government to take actions against their own government officials on Biden's behalf, not for the US in any way, shape or form. "Get rid of that prosecutor and appoint this guy, he won't go within ten miles of Burisma (even though I have no personal stake in Burisma at all - if any of my immediate family members work there for $30K/month I am completely unaware of it!)". 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

So to recap you’re totally dodging the subject of the actual disaster Republicans have caused in Texas with some meaningless generic diatribe  about liberals, referencing made-up things that don’t exist or make sense like “murder zones” and “ rights of criminals to carry illegal guns”.

So, to recap, Texas isn't a shithole.

Texas is prosperous state experiencing a horrible & rare weather event, and all of their green technology crapped out on them at the worst possible moment.

Chicago is a shithole, San Fran and LA are shitholes, and it has nothing to do with a rare weather phenomenon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Texas is prosperous state experiencing a horrible & rare weather event, and all of their green technology crapped out on them at the worst possible moment.

You still believe that lie? 

Their LNG was frozen in the ground. Their entire system wasn't winterized like had been recommended 10 years earlier. 

Wind and Solar work in cold places, if you hadn't noticed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Shady said:

A national minimum wage is ridiculous.  $15 dollars an hour in New York is much different than $15 dollars an hour in Omaha Nebraska.  Regardless, if Democrats stopped implementing job killing and wage killing policies, you wouldn't need the government to set arbitrary minimum wages.  Democrats kill jobs through bad policy, like the recent pipeline decision, and they bring in massive unskilled labor every year that depresses wages.  Create a demand for labor and wages will rise naturally.  But Democrats are globalist whores now.

National or local, conservatives have always opposed all minimum wages. Because their corporate masters tell them to.  And to pretend only Democrats bring in unskilled labour is joke. It’s something Republicans have obly recently spoke against in public but they continue to support in private 

GOP LAWMAKERS ASKED TRUMP FOR LOW-WAGE, MIGRANT WORKER VISAS

https://theintercept.com/2020/08/26/gop-push-migrant-worker-visas/

 

Trump seeks deal on foreign workers that could anger base

The business-friendly proposal is being pushed amid a stalled effort to more broadly overhaul immigration laws.
 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/02/19/trump-foreign-workers-115991
 

The Trump family fashion line still makes clothes in China and Trump properties still employ migrant workers as groundskeepers, some of whom have turned out to be undocumented   Republicans are hypocrites on the topic and their sentiments are fake. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So, to recap, Texas isn't a shithole.

Texas is prosperous state experiencing a horrible & rare weather event, and all of their green technology crapped out on them at the worst possible moment.

Chicago is a shithole, San Fran and LA are shitholes, and it has nothing to do with a rare weather phenomenon. 

You’re such a sucker for propaganda that’s not only debunked but clearly not even believable. Texas the oil and gas capital of America runs on green energy tech now?  The windmills in frigid Canada are working just fine right now, dumbass. So are the ones in Antarctica

 Texas has some of the worst numbers for poverty, child poverty and number of uninsured. It faced an earlier deep freeze years ago and ignored recommendations to winterize the grid because climate change is a hoax and last time was seen as one-off that would never happen again.  It’s a shithole. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Liar. Trump had already sent a batch of Javelins to Ukraine, Obama never gave them anything that advanced.

You lied and said Obama’s response was blankets. Full stop. It’s not a lie to say Trump froze aid because he did. For his baseless witch hunt to smear Hunter Biden. 
 

46 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Contrast that with Biden, who actually made a point of specifically withholding US aid to get the Ukrainian government to take actions against their own government officials on Biden's behalf, not for the US in any way, shape or form. "Get rid of that prosecutor and appoint this guy, he won't go within ten miles of Burisma (even though I have no personal stake in Burisma at all - if any of my immediate family members work there for $30K/month I am completely unaware of it!)". 

The lie in the above is that it was on Bidens behalf. The Ukrainian official was not investigating Burisma at the time USA advocated for his termination and when he had been investigating Burisma previously it was for alleged actions that occurred before Hunter was involved with the firm.   The US and EU had been calling for his termination for a long time because he was a Russian-controlled puppet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You’re such a sucker for propaganda that’s not only debunked but clearly not even believable. Texas the oil and gas capital of America runs on green energy tech now?  The windmills in frigid Canada are working just fine right now, dumbass. So are the ones in Antarctica

 Texas has some of the worst numbers for poverty, child poverty and number of uninsured. It faced an earlier deep freeze years ago and ignored recommendations to winterize the grid because climate change is a hoax and last time was seen as one-off that would never happen again.  It’s a shithole. 

Rhetoric based on out the butt reasoning and red herrings.

Here's what happened in Texas. Data shows Wind Power failed first. This put stress on the rest of the grid.

wind%20failed%20texas.png?itok=eC0HzIcg

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/cascend-data-shows-wind-power-was-chief-culprit-texas-grid-collapse

ERCOT had been too busy chasing subsidies, building wind turbines to insulate, or prepare to re-supply existing power suppliers like coal and natural gas. When the polar vortex hit they were unprepared. But it all started with primary stress put on building windmills.

It's explained here:

https://rumble.com/ve12c9-texas-power-outages-explainedjason-isaac-american-thought-leaders.html

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boges said:

You still believe that lie? 

Their LNG was frozen in the ground. Their entire system wasn't winterized like had been recommended 10 years earlier. 

Wind and Solar work in cold places, if you hadn't noticed. 

The wind turbines still froze up. 

It's a once in a century event, not evidence of a 'shithole state'. 

In a week Texas will be back up to speed. People will be dying in Chicago all year and the homeless situation in Cali will keep getting worse. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You’re such a sucker for propaganda that’s not only debunked but clearly not even believable. Texas the oil and gas capital of America runs on green energy tech now?  The windmills in frigid Canada are working just fine right now, dumbass. So are the ones in Antarctica

 Texas has some of the worst numbers for poverty, child poverty and number of uninsured. It faced an earlier deep freeze years ago and ignored recommendations to winterize the grid because climate change is a hoax and last time was seen as one-off that would never happen again.  It’s a shithole. 

Texas faced a deep freeze 100 years ago, their wind mills froze up in 2021. 

It has all the problems that you'd expect of a border state after decades of illegal immigration, but it's still not a shithole like Illinois or Cali. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The wind turbines still froze up. 

And so did the Gas Lines. The state didn't winterize, and because they want to be on their own grid, other states couldn't help them. 

This is not a problem with Green Energy. 

Also a similar storm happened 10 years ago. So once in 10 years, not 100. 

Edited by Boges
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You lied and said Obama’s response was blankets. Full stop. It’s not a lie to say Trump froze aid because he did. For his baseless witch hunt to smear Hunter Biden. 

Trump didn't freeze aid. No shipments were held back, so you lied again.

Trump didn't just have to disclose that he already had Javelins earmarked for Ukraine, he asked for some info and the shipment of Javelins went to Ukraine when it was supposed to.

What's your problem beave? I though that you wanted Russian collusion info. It's pretty hypocritical for you to say that asking for info re: Russian collusion is immoral now. 

Quote

The lie in the above is that it was on Bidens behalf. The Ukrainian official was not investigating Burisma at the time USA advocated for his termination and when he had been investigating Burisma previously it was for alleged actions that occurred before Hunter was involved with the firm.   The US and EU had been calling for his termination for a long time because he was a Russian-controlled puppet. 

The lie is that the investigator wasn't investigating Burisma.

Burisma was crooked, they hired Hunter for $30k/mo, and all of their problems went away.

Joe Biden lied repeatedly, saying that he had no knowledge that Hunter was working there, and then Joe Biden was exposed as a total liar.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Boges said:

Also a similar storm happened 10 years ago. So once in 10 years, not 100. 

I've heard different versions of basically this: https://www.wfaa.com/article/weather/historic-cold-a-look-at-the-record-breaking-past-few-days/287-529958c6-0216-4c7c-b67c-8141907b6cb8

Quote

Coldest temp in over 70 years and the 2nd coldest temp ever recorded in the D-FW area

 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

In a week Texas will be back up to speed. People will be dying in Chicago all year and the homeless situation in Cali will keep getting worse. 

I was listening to Dana Loesch this morning. She has a radio show from Texas.

She says it was 60 degrees and she opened all her windows. That's Farenheit in Texas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2021 at 1:33 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Or your ability to observe the obvious.

Like the evidence:

https://hereistheevidence.com/

This one's so good YouTube banned it:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hyaHNmQKVxql/

Once again, as everyone except the truly brainwashed predicted:
 

Supreme Court rejects Trump election challenge cases

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court on Monday rejected a handful of cases related to the 2020 election, including disputes from Pennsylvania that had deeply divided the justices just before the election.

The cases the justices rejected involved election challenges filed by former President Donald Trump and his allies in five states President Joe Biden won: Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

Other than two Pennsylvania disputes, the justices’ decision not to hear the cases was unsurprising but ends months of legal wrangling. The court had previously taken no action in those cases and in January had turned away pleas that the cases be fast-tracked, again suggesting the justices were not interested in hearing them.

 

What embarrasses you more @Infidel Dog?  Is it the fact that  you were hilariously wrong dozens and dozens of times over on this false election fraud nonsense?   Or is it the fact that I was right?😀

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...