Political Discussion Forums

Voter ID = Discrimination, but Covid Vaccination Cards = .......?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/02/health/covid-19-vaccination-kit-record-card/index.html

The Dems' propagandists are saying that vaccination cards are a thing and I have no reason not to believe the lapdogs in this instance.

They're saying that this isn't to be considered as some sort of 'vaccination passport', but it's not just up to the countries that issue the passports to determine whether or not their citizens can visit other countries: even if the airlines don't discriminate against the unvaccinated, sovereign states still have the absolute right to deny any would-be visitors entry based on their vaccination status. 

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that places like the Cayman Islands and other elite tourist destinations will start implementing a vaccination-2-visit policy (I'll just call it V2V for short), it's just a matter of how far down this vaccination elitism is going to trickle. 

Is the existence of vaccination cards the start of something? Will this become the new normal? Get injected or be rejected? 

If the Dems are so against voter ID then why are they starting us down this road with vaxx ID? Surely they must know where it will lead. How are they going to manage to blame this new form of discrimination against Republicans?