Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Joe Morrissey, the Pedophile Politician (Dem of Course)


Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There are a lot of huge differences here:

1) This 'statutory rape' was between a 22 yr old and a 16 year old. Still not kosher, but not nearly the same thing as a 56 year old member of the government having sex with his 17 yr old employee. 

 

They said that didn't happen. Your own source says there is no information to discredit their denial in the first parapgraph.

So who is the one making up things?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/joe-morrissey-receptionist/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Morrissey   Hackers I tell you! Russian hackers, who like to interfere in US elections

I bet I can name to pedophile Republicans for each Democrat who has married a 17 year old.  Dennis Hastert Larry Craig Your turn.

You mean like this guy: Lincoln Project Founder EXPOSED as Predatory Pedophile

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't see any pedo allegations swirling around that guy, let alone convictions. 

He was a boob-grabber, which is apparently one step below 'presidential'.

Pedophilia:

Pedophilic disorder is characterized by recurring, intense sexually arousing fantasies, urges, or behavior involving children (usually 13 years old or younger). Pedophiles may be attracted to young boys, young girls, or both.

Men who happen to be attracted to 17 year old girls are not pedophiles.

Edited by Petros
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

The Dems are famous for making fake allegations

You just proudly posted a RUMOUR and said so !  

Of course, though, you can't be held to the same standard as Democrats after all they spread rumours and falsehoods.  I take it back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Yep.  Trump haters will pretty much side with an degenerate as long as they hate Trump too.  See Michael Avenatti for the best example.  They completely abandon their principles to oppose Trump, while at the same time chastising people for what they say is abandoning principles to support Trump.  These people are the absolute worst, scum of the earth,  Hypocrisy runs through their veins in place of blood.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

They said that didn't happen. Your own source says there is no information to discredit their denial in the first parapgraph.

So who is the one making up things?

What about rapey Joe Biden and rapey Bill Clinton?! 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shady said:

Yep.  Trump haters will pretty much side with an degenerate as long as they hate Trump too.  See Michael Avenatti for the best example.  They completely abandon their principles to oppose Trump, while at the same time chastising people for what they say is abandoning principles to support Trump.  These people are the absolute worst, scum of the earth,  Hypocrisy runs through their veins in place of blood.

Some Trumpers are taking his loss poorly. Speaking of which, remember when Trump told Michael Cohen he wanted to bang his teenage daughter?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

They said that didn't happen. Your own source says there is no information to discredit their denial in the first parapgraph.

So who is the one making up things?

"He said he didn't bang her, so it's official!!!!!!!", LMAO!

I guess that the Kavanaugh hearing should have been over after 3 minutes. Ditto for Russian collusion. 

This is a case of "we can't prove this, but we're not stupid, so plead guilty to that and we'll call it a day".

He still went to jail, for what exactly?

He pleaded guilty to a crime that's one inch away from a felony, but it's still not a felony, and that's a big deal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Petros said:

Pedophilia:

Pedophilic disorder is characterized by recurring, intense sexually arousing fantasies, urges, or behavior involving children (usually 13 years old or younger). Pedophiles may be attracted to young boys, young girls, or both.

Men who happen to be attracted to 17 year old girls are not pedophiles.

Distributing child pornography is pretty bad. 

Being in your late 50s and having sex with a minor is pretty disgusting.

Saying (usually 13 and younger) doesn't mean "only 13 and under".

If you think it's less than completely sick and disgusting for a fully grown man to bang 14 year olds then it's no wonder we can't agree on anything. 

It's a leftist thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

You just proudly posted a RUMOUR and said so !  

Of course, though, you can't be held to the same standard as Democrats after all they spread rumours and falsehoods.  I take it back.

No rumours dude.

Quote

On June 30, 2014, Morrissey was indicted on felony charges of indecent liberties with a minor, possession and distribution of child pornography, and electronic solicitation of a minor,

A pic of his nude, underage girlfriend was sent to one of his friends from his phone. He said that he got hacked. He also said that he wasn't having sex with his underage gf but she was alone with him at his house when they were 'dating'. 

You have to completely take that guy at his word, and believe that the most unlikely of things occurred. Forget about that. This is not a "rumour".

What I posted about Trudeau, I left as a "rumour", I never said that there was any merit to it at all.

Do you understand the context in which I brought up the rumour? Not in a manner to say that we should all pay a lot of attention to this, or to say this is likely true, it was to say: "Do you understand the difference between voting for Trudeau in 2015 and 2019, and then finding out that he was a pedophile in 2021, and voting for Trudeau in 2023 after you already know that he is a pedophile?"

To me that's a huge distinction. Voting for someone after you know that they're a vile criminal vs voting for someone based on his election platform. Seems pretty obvious to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2021 at 4:02 PM, BubberMiley said:

I bet I can name to pedophile Republicans for each Democrat who has married a 17 year old. 

Dennis Hastert

Larry Craig

Your turn.

Don’t forget Mark Foley and Trump surrogate Ralph Shortey, both of whom had an appetite foe young boys.   The Republican deviants really seem to like young boys. 
 

Shall we just keep this about Republican pedos or can I also talk about Republican whore-mongers like the Trump Aide Jason Miller who loved to frequently cheat on his family with strippers, massage parlours and hookers and then secretly spike their drinks with abortion pills after knocking them up?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Don’t forget Mark Foley and Trump surrogate Ralph Shortey, both of whom had an appetite foe young boys.   The Republican deviants really seem to like young boys. 
 

Shall we just keep this about Republican pedos or can I also talk about Republican whore-mongers like the Trump Aide Jason Miller who loved to frequently cheat on his family with strippers, massage parlours and hookers and then secretly spike their drinks with abortion pills after knocking them up?

I'm talking about people who were dumb enough to elect someone AFTER they were put in jail for being a pedo.

It's impossible to know who committed what crimes before they go to jail for them, but it's weird to vote for a known pedo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I shoulda just called this thread: "What group of people could possibly be so amoral that they would elect a convicted pedophile?"

Well technically he’s not a “convicted pedophile.” 

 

While I found his behaviour disgusting for a number of reasons, AFAIK 17 is above the legal age of consent just about everywhere. Remember Stephen Harper’s minister of Justice, public safety and other very senior positions  named Vic Toews who, while married and age 54, impregnated his Kids’’ 17 year old babysitter?  Is he a pedo too?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Well technically he’s not a “convicted pedophile.” 

 

While I found his behaviour disgusting for a number of reasons, AFAIK 17 is above the legal age of consent just about everywhere. Remember Stephen Harper’s minister of Justice, public safety and other very senior positions  named Vic Toews who, while married and age 54, impregnated his Kids’’ 17 year old babysitter?  Is he a pedo too?

It is extremely disgusting, and only truly disgusting people would vote for him.

IMO the age of consent should be on a sliding scale. I can see how a 16 yr old might consent to sex with a 17 yr old, or 17 & 19, but not 16 and 21, or 17 and 56. It's just way too gross.

And this isn't just a case of age.... he was also her employer. The grey line of whether or not the power imbalance was too great for there to be actual consent was completely obliterated by a combination of his government position, his status as her employer, the vast difference in their ages, and the fact that she was a minor. 

The fact that Joe Morrissey got elected after what he did is a black eye on democracy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2021 at 10:06 PM, WestCanMan said:

 

It's a leftist thing.

It's always a "leftist" thing.  After all, Right Wing Conservatives have never been guilty of having sex with a child 17 and under....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Petros said:

It's always a "leftist" thing.  After all, Right Wing Conservatives have never been guilty of having sex with a child 17 and under....

This is the new politics, we just have to keep pointing out the perverts on the other side to keep them busy...

Then return to the adults table for real political discussion.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Well technically he’s not a “convicted pedophile.” 

 

While I found his behaviour disgusting for a number of reasons, AFAIK 17 is above the legal age of consent just about everywhere. Remember Stephen Harper’s minister of Justice, public safety and other very senior positions  named Vic Toews who, while married and age 54, impregnated his Kids’’ 17 year old babysitter?  Is he a pedo too?

Vie Toews was a disgusting sexual deviant, that somehow kept his riding in rural Manitoba, since it's Conservative territory full of Mennonites.  Toews is a Mennonite. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It is extremely disgusting, and only truly disgusting people would vote for him.

IMO the age of consent should be on a sliding scale. I can see how a 16 yr old might consent to sex with a 17 yr old, or 17 & 19, but not 16 and 21, or 17 and 56. It's just way too gross.

A 21 year old man dating a 16 year old girl is not that bad. If you think a 21 year old should go to jail for dating a Grade 11 student, you need to get your head examined.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Petros said:

It's always a "leftist" thing.  After all, Right Wing Conservatives have never been guilty of having sex with a child 17 and under....

Politically affiliation has nothing to do with deviant sexual urges, but it's a leftist thing to overlook things that do harm to people if there's no political gain in it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Petros said:

A 21 year old man dating a 16 year old girl is not that bad. If you think a 21 year old should go to jail for dating a Grade 11 student, you need to get your head examined.

When I was 21 I had already served 3 years in the military.

Dating a grade 11 student at that point would have been pretty close to pedophilia imo. Completely wrong. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

When I was 21 I had already served 3 years in the military.

Dating a grade 11 student at that point would have been pretty close to pedophilia imo. Completely wrong. 

Pedophilia lol.  Not even remotely close to pedophilia. 

Not saying it's A-OK, but for all the things one can get upset about in life, a 21 year old dating a 16 year old is far down my priority list. I mean it's perfectly legal for many rockers including Marilyn Manson and Anthony Kleidis to date 18-19 year old girls when they are in their 40s. 

Edited by Petros
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Politically affiliation has nothing to do with deviant sexual urges, but it's a leftist thing to overlook things that do harm to people if there's no political gain in it.

Where do you come up with this BS?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Petros said:

Pedophilia lol.  Not even remotely close to pedophilia. 

 

Not "pedohilia", but extremely gross. 

Still, If I was to have sex with a grade 11 at 56 years old, that should be the kind of thing that turns off 99% of voters.

Anyone who cast a ballot for that guy is a worthless scumbag. It's like voting for the end of morality and decency.

Quote

Not saying it's A-OK, but for all the things one can get upset about in life, a 21 year old dating a 16 year old is far down my priority list. I mean it's perfectly legal for many rockers including Marilyn Manson and Anthony Kleidis to date 18-19 year old girls when they are in their 40s. 

Yeah, 18 is a whole different ball game.

I'm not saying it's cool, and if a 56 year old came to take my 18 yr old daughter on a date I'd say "She's waiting for you behind the woodshed, I'll take you back there", but no one can really attach the word 'crime' to it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Petros said:

Where do you come up with this BS?

The Dems were ignoring billions of dollars in property damage, assaults on thousands of police officers (2,000 police officers were actually injured, many more were assaulted), attacks against civilians, the murders of innocents, the assassinations of police officers.... All because the Dems had nothing to gain from getting in the way of that. Their official party policy was "Party on, Garth!"

That's where I came up with that. It's official. It's on the books. It's a matter of the public record.

The Dems aren't even willing to stand against pedophilia now because it goes against their "Virtue signal or die!" credo. 

On what grounds would you call it BS? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Not "pedohilia", but extremely gross. 

Still, If I was to have sex with a grade 11 at 56 years old, that should be the kind of thing that turns off 99% of voters.

Anyone who cast a ballot for that guy is a worthless scumbag. It's like voting for the end of morality and decency.

Yeah, 18 is a whole different ball game.

I'm not saying it's cool, and if a 56 year old came to take my 18 yr old daughter on a date I'd say "She's waiting for you behind the woodshed, I'll take you back there", but no one can really attach the word 'crime' to it. 

VIc Toews accused other politicians of "supporting child molesters" when they refused to support a bill that would let Police search a person's internet history without a warrant.  Of course, that was before the hacker group Anonymous got a hold of his Divorce proceedings, and found out he was nailing his 17 year old babysitter in his mid 50s. 

Vic Toews is a right wing Conservative. He is also a sex offender.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...