Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Joe Morrissey, the Pedophile Politician (Dem of Course)


Recommended Posts

Just now, Petros said:

VIc Toews accused other politicians of "supporting child molesters" when they refused to support a bill that would let Police search a person's internet history without a warrant.  Of course, that was before the hacker group Anonymous got a hold of his Divorce proceedings, and found out he was nailing his 17 year old babysitter in his mid 50s. 

Vic Toews is a right wing Conservative. He is also a sex offender.

Take solace in knowing that conservative voters won't put up with that.

He'll have to join the Libs if he wants to get re-elected.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/joe-morrissey-receptionist/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Morrissey   Hackers I tell you! Russian hackers, who like to interfere in US elections

I bet I can name to pedophile Republicans for each Democrat who has married a 17 year old.  Dennis Hastert Larry Craig Your turn.

You mean like this guy: Lincoln Project Founder EXPOSED as Predatory Pedophile

3 hours ago, Petros said:

VIc Toews accused other politicians of "supporting child molesters" when they refused to support a bill that would let Police search a person's internet history without a warrant.  Of course, that was before the hacker group Anonymous got a hold of his Divorce proceedings, and found out he was nailing his 17 year old babysitter in his mid 50s. 

Vic Toews is a right wing Conservative. He is also a sex offender.

Vic Toews was a hypocrite and the conservative party got rid of him. Conservative voters wouldn't have anything to do with him. Done deal. It's not a comp.

You're comparing conservative voters, who cast out Toews, to a group of people who elected his equal.

Do you honestly not see the difference between:

- we want nothing to do with that scumbag, and

- that guy is fit to be our leader?

That actually explains a lot. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Vic Toews was a hypocrite and the conservative party got rid of him. Conservative voters wouldn't have anything to do with him. Done deal. It's not a comp.

You're comparing conservative voters, who cast out Toews, to a group of people who elected his equal.

The Conservative Party never "got rid" of Vic Toews. He resigned  in the summer of 2013, in order to accept a position as a Judge in Manitoba. It's amazing how little you know about recent history in regards to Canada and the United States.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Take solace in knowing that conservative voters won't put up with that.

He'll have to join the Libs if he wants to get re-elected.

 

 

You have a warped view of the World, considering you believe in this false narrative that Conservatives will hold sex offenders and others accountable, while the Liberals will coddle them. Crimes in general know no political line. They happen to all parties. Why even bother with such rubbish?

Edited by Petros
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Petros said:

The Conservative Party never "got rid" of Vic Toews. He resigned  in the summer of 2013, in order to accept a position as a Judge in Manitoba. It's amazing how little you know about recent history in regards to Canada and the United States.

Resigned because why Petros?

Why do you think he resigned?

What he did wasn’t a crime in Canada because our age of consent is abysmally low. 
 

Vic Toews had as much chance of staying on the PCs as you have of winning an argument. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Petros said:

You have a warped view of the World, considering you believe in this false narrative that Conservatives will hold sex offenders and others accountable, while the Liberals will coddle them. Crimes in general know no political line. They happen to all parties. Why even bother with such rubbish?

You don’t have a clue wtf is going on anywhere. 
Liberals are Canada’s “soft on crime” party, period. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Resigned because why Petros?

Why do you think he resigned?

What he did wasn’t a crime in Canada because our age of consent is abysmally low. 
 

Vic Toews had as much chance of staying on the PCs as you have of winning an argument. 

Our age of consent is about the same as most US states: 16.

Everything else you state, is unsubstantiated, as per usual.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You don’t have a clue wtf is going on anywhere. 
Liberals are Canada’s “soft on crime” party, period. 

Your political bias makes you see things "black and white."

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Petros said:

Our age of consent is about the same as most US states: 16.

Everything else you state, is unsubstantiated, as per usual.

Everything I say is absolute fact, you just choose to remain ignorant of anything that's not on CNN.

When Vic Toews committed his morally repugnant act, our age of consent was actually 14 if you can believe it. Jr high school. It wasn't raised to 16 until 2008. 

Everything you state is sick and wrong.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Everything I say is absolute fact, you just choose to remain ignorant of anything that's not on CNN.

I'm going to bold and enlarge this, so it may finally get though that thick skull:

I have barely ever watched CNN in over a decade.

The bolded part of your statement is false.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Petros said:

I'm going to bold and enlarge this, so it may finally get though that thick skull:

I have barely ever watched CNN in over a decade.

The bolded part of your statement is false.

You're propagating their screed.

I don't care whether you got that crap from one of their fellow defendants in the Sandman libel case or off of CTV, you shouldn't be quoting known liars. When you get busted for lying or spreading lies, learn from it and adjust accordingly. I'm not your secretary, I shouldn't be correcting you all the time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Honest to god, I caught CNN opting to feed me their narrative instead of showing me video one time (essentially lying) and I instantly downgraded their credibility to 'not very interested in what you have to say', and it just went downhill from there. 

Do people watch MSNBC, CNN etc because they're willing/happy to be lied to, or are they honestly clueless enough to never have noticed after all this time? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're propagating their screed.

I don't care whether you got that crap from one of their fellow defendants in the Sandman libel case or off of CTV, you shouldn't be quoting known liars. When you get busted for lying or spreading lies, learn from it and adjust accordingly. I'm not your secretary, I shouldn't be correcting you all the time. 

I have no idea what you are talking about. However, I do know that CTV is one of the most reputable news sources in the Western World. You consider all mainstream news to be fictitious. You only read fake news like OAN, InfoWARS, or Breitbart.  You are almost never correct on this site. 

Edited by Petros
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...