Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Increased Immigration not needed, will hurt workers


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, cougar said:

  Don't try to sell me those smiling fast food East Indian servers; not to me.   I want to meet people of my kind.  Life is too short to live in a zoo!

And of course you did not answer any of the two questions above.  There can be no suitable answer for you

 

And what exactly is 'your kind' . . . . ?  Seems to me that you once mentioned that you're an immigrant from ??  Now you want to stop all resource industry, and all money producing commerce any where near you.  Is your hand out for that 'free' govt. welfare that so many are fond of.  You are not credible.  Your incredible.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Canada has the highest unemployment rate among the G7, a slow vaccine rollout, and a massive deficit. So, of course, it's time to increase immigration again! The government plans to bring over 400,000

That's because...thanks to JT...it isn't your country anymore. It's EVERYBODY'S.

Not all Muslim countries do the practice, but there's a prevalence of FGM in many of them, especially in the northern half of Africa.  Ask yourself why Indonesia is the only country east of the middle

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, cougar said:

 

Don't try to sell me those smiling fast food East Indian servers; not to me.   I want to meet people of my kind.  Life is too short to live in a zoo!

 

You made it abundantly clear who people of your kind are!!!!.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

This is a clear misinformation or if purposely said it is a lie.

It takes years for each application to be processed and each is being processed thoroughly and original documents and proof of each are investigated and each immigrant must pass both health and background checks. I know all these because I went through them myself so stop campaign of misinformation.  I am talking about immigration not refugees.

I know it might shock you to learn that things change from time to time, being so well-read and up to date on how the government does things as you seem to think you are, but guess what, you're wrong.  Oh it might take years for the application to be processed as you wait in line, but the actual immigration officer who finally looks at the file spends 3 minutes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Is your hand out for that 'free' govt. welfare that so many are fond of.  You are not credible.  Your incredible.

I have a job and it is not based on bringing more monkeys into Canada.  I want no more!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You made it abundantly clear who people of your kind are!!!!.

Still no answer to any of the two questions.  You are like a chicken with its head cut off running around......

Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking about immigration, I am seriously considering ridding you guys of my intolerable presence.  I will leave you to grow the economy and increase the population of humanoids in Canada while I will be applying to immigrate to.......BHUTAN !

Take a look at this:

They will leave 60% of their land intact.  They have no homelessness and they also have a Department of Happiness which is interested in getting people happy and not growing GDP.   Time to leave the overrated shithole behind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cougar said:

Speaking about immigration, I am seriously considering ridding you guys of my intolerable presence.  I will leave you to grow the economy and increase the population of humanoids in Canada while I will be applying to immigrate to.......BHUTAN !

They will leave 60% of their land intact.  They have no homelessness and they also have a Department of Happiness which is interested in getting people happy and not growing GDP.   Time to leave the overrated shithole behind.

Please go.  Sooner is better than later. Have a nice trip.  Send a postcard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

If we're worried about immigrants depressing the wages of Tim Horton's workers, why don't we raise the minimum wage.

 

(BRB going to get popcorn...)

May be depressing the wages is not as important issue as taking over their jobs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cougar said:

Speaking about immigration, I am seriously considering ridding you guys of my intolerable presence.  I will leave you to grow the economy and increase the population of humanoids in Canada while I will be applying to immigrate to.......BHUTAN !

 

Amazon forest may be a better suited destination for you than Bhutan. They have more trees to climb up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Argus said:

I know it might shock you to learn that things change from time to time, being so well-read and up to date on how the government does things as you seem to think you are, but guess what, you're wrong.  Oh it might take years for the application to be processed as you wait in line, but the actual immigration officer who finally looks at the file spends 3 minutes. 

3 minutes per application and it takes them years to process so they must be receiving billions of applications right? More than our planet's population.

My niece who was an experienced head nurse had to wait 5 years in the lineup and pass various exams to demonstrate her ability in various fields including her own profession and English to eventually qualify last year and immigrate to Canada. As I said stop your campaign of misinformation and lies without any evidence or real life story..

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

3 minutes per application and it takes them years to process so they must be receiving billions of applications right? More than our planet's population.

They can only approve as many in a year as the government has told them to approve. Millions want to come here. Therefore, they have to wait to have their applications processed.

4 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

My nephew who was an experienced head nurse had to wait 5 years in the lineup and pass various exams to demonstrate her ability in various fields including her own profession and English to eventually qualify last year and immigrate to Canada. As I said stop your campaign of misinformation and lies without any evidence or real life story..

Local professions like medicine are like guilds, and do indeed demand lots of proof that you can practice here. I read a story not long ago about a Canadian girl who got a scholarship to study nursing in the US. Meanwhile, her sister studied in Canada. Their mother, also a nurse, said the course in the US was harder and more complete. But the US trained sister is finding it extremely difficult to get approved to practice in Canada.

And stop accusing me of lying just because you're ignorant. It just makes you ignorant in both senses of the word at the same time. Didn't your mommy teach you any manners?

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

My nephew who was an experienced head nurse had to wait 5 years in the lineup and pass various exams to demonstrate her ability in various fields including her own profession and English to eventually qualify last year and immigrate to Canada. As I said stop your campaign of misinformation and lies without any evidence or real life story..

What is the 'real' life story ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 The Canadian federal government has essentially destroyed Canada as a Christian nation in the past 50 years by bringing in a massive number of immigrants from the third world or non-Christian nations.  It was mainly done by the Liberals who cut off immigration from Christian countries and brought most in from non-Christian countries.  Many of these people come from pagan nations and do not believe in the Christian God, which is what Canada was built on for 150 years. An article on the website christianrootscanada.org describes how a big shift took place in the latter part of the 20th century.  Pierre Trudeau's Charter of Rights really put an end to Christianity in the public school system after it was adopted in 1982.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Argus said:

And stop accusing me of lying just because you're ignorant. 

I say again it is either out of ignorance or you are lying that it takes only 3 minutes per immigration application. It took my application 2 years to be processed plus many months of both health and background checks and two interviews each lasting an hour and my cousin 3 years to be processed (no medical degree for her) and my other cousin about 2 to 3 years and latest case was my niece taking her 5 years. I have real life cases but what you have is only false baseless allegations.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, blackbird said:

 The Canadian federal government has essentially destroyed Canada as a Christian nation in the past 50 years by bringing in a massive number of immigrants from the third world or non-Christian nations.  It was mainly done by the Liberals who cut off immigration from Christian countries and brought most in from non-Christian countries.  Many of these people come from pagan nations and do not believe in the Christian God, which is what Canada was built on for 150 years. 

 

And what is so special about Christian nations? All religions including Christianity have been used to commit crimes, hate and mass murder. Latest being massacre of muslim minority in Bosnia and Oh what religion did Hitler used to massacre the accused Christ killers?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cougar said:

I have a job and it is not based on bringing more monkeys into Canada.  I want no more!

Referring to people as "monkeys" is despicable.  You ought to be ashamed, but no doubt your entitlement protects you from feeling any shame for such a racist comment.  Is your given name Karen, by any chance?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blackbird said:

Canadian federal government has essentially destroyed Canada as a Christian nation in the past 50 years

Thank goodness for that, at least!  Abrahamic religions are cruel and oppressive to anyone not male and of the "ruling class".  

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

And what is so special about Christian nations? All religions including Christianity have been used to commit crimes, hate and mass murder. Latest being massacre of muslim minority in Bosnia and Oh what religion did Hitler used to massacre the accused Christ killers?

  Yes religions in general have been used to commit crimes and mass murder.  So has Communism and Socialism which profess to be atheist.  But the difference between the Biblical Christianity and the rest of religions is the difference between night and day.  Christ taught his followers to "love thy neighbour as thyself".  He said his kingdom is not of this world.  Biblical Christianity is not to be spread by the sword as some other religions have done or teach.  Romanism is not Biblical Christianity.  It is a man-made religion and has been responsible for a lot of killing and suffering in history, in for example the Holy Roman Inquisition which lasted for 500 years.  Some reports say millions of heretics were tortured and or killed during that period.  Anyone could be accused of being a heretic for any reason or no reason.   Also the genocide of 700,000 eastern Orthodox believers in Croatia by the Ustashi during WW2, which many people do not know about because the history has been suppressed.  The Serbians have not forgotten about that. The Ustachi had many priests who exchanged their cassocks for the Ustachi uniform according to the booklets the Secret History of the Jesuits and the book Smokescreens.  Also read the the book online called the Vatican Holocaust.  And as you mentioned 1,700 years of anti-Semitism.  Hitler and the Nazis were mostly Catholics, although in name only I would say.  In any case, not following any kind of Biblical principles. They were killers as much as Communists and people like Stalin. So if you are referring to those kinds of religions I would have to agree with you.

 

The principles taught in Biblical Christianity is what brought the west respect for individual freedom, human rights and democracy in the last two centuries or so.  The reason that is true is because the Bible teaches the sanctity of life and respect for the individual.  These principle are non-existent in the rest of the world.   While today many western nations are falling away from Christian Biblical principles, they still hold a degree of higher principles in the way of respect for human rights and democracy.  Many are falling away from their Christian roots such as Canada and have embraced abortion, progressivism, same-sex marriage, and now medical assistance in dying.  Many people have been led to incorrectly believe many of these things are civilized and moral.  The sanctity of human life and the traditional family is being lost.  Do not be surprised if the next thing coming is forced euthanasia or euthanasia of people without their permission.  When you have a public health care system that is stressed financially, they may justify anything to save money. These are the result of a nation which has fallen far from Christian Biblical principles and embraced what they call multiculturalism and paganism or secular humanism.  They placed human reasoning above God's infallible written revelation.

Edited by blackbird
Link to post
Share on other sites

You can say that Canada was founded in Christian 'principles', but to then pivot and say what that was about was intolerance, and anti-abortion is incorrect at best.

All good ideas, such as Christianity and Buddhism, which is related, are built upon and... yes... progress.

For example, we have divorce now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The people that sponsor the 400,000 new immigrants are votes nothing more nothing less. I would like to see a poll on how many municipalities are wanting a percentage of these 400,000?

This out of the woods idea of adding 400,000 (vaccinated) immigrants is not a great idea, as we are belittled to beg for vaccine from the USA. There are lots of problems both big and small and I see few being answered.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...