Political Discussion Forums

Anyone get a good laugh out of this per stage rehearsed for 9 day clown show. Reading from cards to see who he would call on, questions like what ice cream do you like, How is live in the White house, what time are you taking a nap. I laughed so hard it made me want to call in with Americas Questions like 1 Illegal Immigration, why can no Journalist see whats going on two , covid19 not the fake numbers the White house3 and the media publish their are still 2,000 Americans dying a day, CDC says in 2021 they expect another 900,000 to die, North Korea, China, Russia nuclear threat US economy is now 3 rd in the World and Failing, NO Jobs people dying no money for rent, Stimulus checks for $1,400 not received by more than 10 % of Americans Riots gun deaths People killing people for Food 2020 was a great year compared to 2021 which is not even a 1/4 old. Were is Congress they are on Vacation till April 12/2021

Edited by Charles Anthony
removed inflammatory rhetoric from title

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Randyjohnson71
      Joe Biden was inaugurated President, but I didn't watch the inauguration. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter. He didn't win because of me. I voted against him in both the primary and the election. I voted for Mike Bloomberg in the primary and Donald Trump in the election.
      I hope that Biden will be a one term President. I do not like Joe Biden. If this offends some readers, I apologize. But I have to be honest. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter.
    • By JimZiegelbauer2
      Authorities in Pittsburgh, Pa., said they were investigating a newly released video that appeared to show protesters confronting outdoor diners in the city’s downtown on Saturday, a report said.
      FLORIDA PROTESTERS RELEASED FOLLOWING NONE Peaceful DEMONSTRATIONS AGAINST EXONERATION OF OFFICERS INVOLVED IN SHOOTING
      One of the videos that were posted online appeared to show a man holding a megaphone calling diners at the establishment an “embarrassment.” Some of the diners can be seen getting up from their seats.The videos show Blacks Threatening Whites like when Sen Paul and his wife left the DC Republican party Were is the Police?
    • By JimZiegelbauer2
      Obama/Biden/Harris/Pelosi/care law forced on America 2011, COST 1,500.000 medical jobs, 458,000 American deaths, 36 million people unemployed, 29,000 smal Business closed at a cost of 1 trillion dollars and when COVID 19 hit the USA we had no healthcare plan in place in the USA WHY?
    • By Hussain
      All over Ontario, people have been quarantined for weeks in order to flatten the curve and save lives, for the majority of places it has been working. Health officials are now saying that some places in Ontario have reached their peak and the daily number of cases are slowly starting to decline. However, long-term care homes are still at high risk and are being closely monitored to prevent a wide-scale outbreak.
      READ MORE AT
      https://www.youthinpolitics.net/post/leading-death-of-covid-19
    • By Hussain
      Canadians won’t be able to return to life as they knew it before the novel coronavirus pandemic until a vaccine is available, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Thursday.
      “Normality as it was before will not come back full-on until we get a vaccine for this… That will be a very long way off,” the prime minister said during his daily news conference on Canada’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak.

• Tell a friend

Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!