Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

yet another Trump child sex trafficker!


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BubberMiley said:

It's not a rumour. It's just a lie made up by a halfwit Qanon Trumper with no credibility. Thank you for (unknowingly) admitting it. :lol:

And that claim is one made by a half-wit without a source (as usual.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love the part where Gaetz tried to drag Tucker down with him by talking about how he and his Lolita went on a double date wirh Tucker and his wife. And Tucker had to play the famous Republican selec

Obviously someone with big money has got their hooks in the DOJ. Corruption. Now we see the violence that is inherent in the system...

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

And that claim is one made by a half-wit without a source (as usual.)

You just don't understand the ethical requirements of citing anonymous sources in journalism. It's nothing like how you make up bullshit lies on here and try to pass them off as truth.

Link to post
Share on other sites

They're exactly alike. Loosely based rumour creating innuendo accepted as fact. 

At this point based on what we actually know if Gaetz was transporting a 17 year old for sex, Swallwell was banging a Chinese Communist spy. In fact, at this point, there may be more hard evidence suggesting the latter.

Edited by Infidel Dog
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

They're exactly alike. Loosely based rumour creating innuendo accepted as fact. 

At this point based on what we actually know if Gaetz was transporting a 17 year old for sex, Swallwell was banging a Chinese Communist spy. In fact, at this point, there may be more hard evidence suggesting the latter.

banging a beautiful communist spy while not providing any classified information is what James Bond types do.

agreed the known facts with Gaetz are insufficient. only time will tell. but i'm calling it... not even Fox is rushing to help Gaetz. Trump is AWOL. Gaetz is hanging in the wind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

They're exactly alike. Loosely based rumour creating innuendo accepted as fact. 

 

That just shows you haven't the foggiest clue what you're talking about. Hard to continue from there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever happens on the criminal side, I don’t see Gaetz recovering from so many different stories of sleazery. His Republican friends have thrown him under the bus with considerable gusto. Of course, he shouldn’t be saying anything at the moment - it’s just leaving more evidence for prosecutors. There must a strong possibility they will flip Greenberg and get him to testify against Gaetz. Praise the lord for plea bargaining. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

They're exactly alike. Loosely based rumour creating innuendo accepted as fact. 

At this point based on what we actually know if Gaetz was transporting a 17 year old for sex, Swallwell was banging a Chinese Communist spy. In fact, at this point, there may be more hard evidence suggesting the latter.

If you want to talk about somebody else, start a separate thread. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

They're exactly alike. Loosely based rumour creating innuendo accepted as fact. 

At this point based on what we actually know if Gaetz was transporting a 17 year old for sex, Swallwell was banging a Chinese Communist spy. In fact, at this point, there may be more hard evidence suggesting the latter.

They aren't alike, that's why Fox is getting its ass sued off by the likes of Dominion and Smartmatic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

If you want to talk about somebody else, start a separate thread. 

It's legitimate comment. The title and the OP want to blame the Trump side of the aisle. The hypocrisy there when the other side has nothing to brag about as far as sleazy activity goes is worth comment.

I see why you wouldn't that noticed though. It starting to amuse me how important these rumors about Gaetz seem to be to the other side. You comment on how Gaetz will never live all the rumors down. He was being attacked before the rumors. He becomes an even more important target because Trumpism doesn't seem to be going away and he's a leader in the movement. The progressive socialists, the corporate left and their NPCs would dearly like to take him out. I'm starting to see more than a little desperation. If the swamp doesn't come through for you here you won't even move the needle with the populists who support Gaetz. As to the rest of you, you never did like him, so, so what?

Now as to this idea of yours that you can tell me how or what to post, I don't see the term moderator in you profile so get stuffed.

Edited by Infidel Dog
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

It's legitimate comment. The title and the OP want to blame the Trump side of the aisle. The hypocrisy there when the other side has nothing to brag about as far as sleazy activity goes is worth comment.

 

You’re derailing the thread - changing the subject because you know your position is weak and now you’re resorting to rudeness as well, another telltale sign. When a public figure is besieged by multiple, distinct accusations from those around him, there’s usually something to it. I’m as concerned as anybody about connections to China other people may have but I’m not going to discuss it here.

Edited by SpankyMcFarland
Link to post
Share on other sites

The thread was derailed from your priority of accepting rumor as fact to cancel Gaetz when the OP made attacking Trump and by extention Trumpism or the populist Right a priority. Sleazy sex stories are not the exclusive property of either side and it's not derailing to make that point. I'll even start listing examples if anybody wants to argue that point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The thread was derailed from your priority of accepting rumor as fact to cancel Gaetz when the OP made attacking Trump and by extention Trumpism or the populist Right a priority. Sleazy sex stories are not the exclusive property of either side and it's not derailing to make that point. I'll even start listing examples if anybody wants to argue that point.

When did I say they were the exclusive preserve of any party or country? Of course, they are not. As I pointed out earlier, there are many US Republican politicians that would greatly surprise me as the subject of such rumours. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Aristides said:

They aren't alike, that's why Fox is getting its ass sued off by the likes of Dominion and Smartmatic.

That's lawfare and it makes me smile that there's no exited accusations of "derailing the thread" when you want to bring the issue of computer based election cheats into this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

That's lawfare and it makes me smile that there's no exited accusations of "derailing the thread" when you want to bring the issue of computer based election cheats into this.

Exiting is what you should do with all that other guff. Gaetz is toast. His political career is done. Why you feel obliged to defend every shameless yob in the party is what is interesting. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

When did I say they were the exclusive preserve of any party or country? Of course, they are not. As I pointed out earlier, there are many US Republican politicians that would greatly surprise me as the subject of such rumours. 

So you see then why it's hypocritical to try to point out Gaetz as some sort of proof of concept that populists own the sleazy sex story angle of the news. Also it's starting to feel a little desperate and needy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

So you see then why it's hypocritical to try to point out Gaetz as some sort of proof of concept that populists own the sleazy sex story angle of the news. Also it's starting to feel a little desperate and needy.

Well, stop yelling at me then. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Exiting is what you should do with all that other guff. 

Damn...forgot the C. qirhp1s.gif

Kudos to you for being quick then. 5ggKe7d.gif

I would have caught it on a reread. That isn't the first time I've made that one.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

That's lawfare and it makes me smile that there's no exited accusations of "derailing the thread" when you want to bring the issue of computer based election cheats into this.

Don't be obtuse. You maintain that there are no standards for ethical journalism. I maintain there are because Fox is getting its ass sued off for spreading, in your words.  

Quote

 Loosely based rumour creating innuendo accepted as fact. 

Worse than that, downright lies creating innuendo accepted as fact.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...