Political Discussion Forums

Trump going to jail... "so unfair"!

i'm calling it! Rudy is going to feel the heat for his trans continental antics and he's going to be under a lot of pressure to give up the boss. They will try to delay, delay, delay... and Trump will be under so much pressure to run in 2024 just to pardon the people who can hang his crimes out to dry. or he'll only support someone who promises to for him. but of course, the shine will have worn off the Don, and he will be even less electable than he was in 2020.

‘It’s, like, so unfair’: Trump defends Giuliani after FBI raid

Michael Cohen on raid of Giuliani apartment: 'Here we go folks!!!'

seriously funny how the Trump admin kept talking about "locking up" Democrats and even with Barr at the helm, all he could promise is to try and protect some of the mass of Trump people going to jail.

On 4/29/2021 at 4:01 PM, godzilla said:

i'm calling it! Rudy is going to feel the heat for his trans continental antics and he's going to be under a lot of pressure to give up the boss. They will try to delay, delay, delay... and Trump will be under so much pressure to run in 2024 just to pardon the people who can hang his crimes out to dry. or he'll only support someone who promises to for him. but of course, the shine will have worn off the Don, and he will be even less electable than he was in 2020.

seriously funny how the Trump admin kept talking about "locking up" Democrats and even with Barr at the helm, all he could promise is to try and protect some of the mass of Trump people going to jail.

They likely have more on Rudy than they do on Trump!  Because, if they were working on a real criminal investigation of Donald Trump, why were they dicking around with a fake Russiagate set of conspiracy theories, that only worked as a smear campaign against Trump and the Russian Government, while every breathless claim delivered to CNN by John Brennan and others with access, kept vanishing like a mirage when subjected to the light of day! 

And, though Trump doesn't come with a teflon coating, he has dodged civil and criminal charges for decades now, and will continue to do so until he finally kicks the bucket! When it comes to these accusations, Trump has high confidence that nobody will follow through with charges against him because he obviously has dirt on all of his enemies and potential enemies!  They won't be willing to try to take him down in court, if they are at risk also.

On 4/29/2021 at 1:14 PM, Michael Hardner said:

It is so terrible when you see things that are going on in that country, with the corruption and the problems.

And it is also just so terrible to see as to what corruption is going on in this pathetic country called Canada. Oh, I forgot, it is always about the big bad Trump. Of course, comrade Trudeau has been a magnificent great leader for Canada, right?  LOL. 

20 hours ago, Right To Left said:

They likely have more on Rudy than they do on Trump!  Because, if they were working on a real criminal investigation of Donald Trump, why were they dicking around with a fake Russiagate set of conspiracy theories, that only worked as a smear campaign against Trump and the Russian Government, while every breathless claim delivered to CNN by John Brennan and others with access, kept vanishing like a mirage when subjected to the light of day! 

And, though Trump doesn't come with a teflon coating, he has dodged civil and criminal charges for decades now, and will continue to do so until he finally kicks the bucket! When it comes to these accusations, Trump has high confidence that nobody will follow through with charges against him because he obviously has dirt on all of his enemies and potential enemies!  They won't be willing to try to take him down in court, if they are at risk also.

If only the deep state democrats did their job and also went after Hunter Bidumb and the Clinton's for their crimes against America. But I doubt very much that will ever happen in corrupt Bidumb'S America today. Aw well, let the bs carry on. :D

On 4/29/2021 at 1:01 PM, godzilla said:

Just another Russia like witch hunt on the go again by the anti-American Democorrupts who will lose this bull chit once again. One can only hope that when Trump goes for and wins his presidency back in 2024 Trump will go after these communist traitors to America with revenge. But for now, let the dumbocrats play another losing game once again. :lol:

26 minutes ago, taxme said:

One can only hope that when Trump goes for and wins his presidency back in 2024 Trump will go after these communist traitors to America with revenge. 

Why didn't he lock Hillary and Obama up ? 😆   He had 4 years and stocked the bureaucracy with his minions.

It's almost like he's incompetent or just lying. 

I mean,  *I* know the answer but it's fun watching you bat around the shrinking cat toy of probable reasons 😆

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I mean,  *I* know the answer but it's fun watching you bat around the shrinking cat toy of probable reasons 😆

Glad you have all the answers, chiefy. Will sleep better at night

• Haha 1