Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Many defenseless civilians killed in Israeli brutal attacks and Arab retaliations.


Recommended Posts

when I say Hamas uses human shields

I am referring to them firing rockets from locations that are chosen to maximize the amount of civilians that will be hit

once Israel bombs their rockets to stop them from firing at them

to maximize collateral damage for PR purposes

instead of firing rockets from areas where minimal civilians are located to minimize collateral damage

to make Israel look like the bad guys indiscriminately bombing civilians

when really it was Hamas who put the civilians in the crossfire intentionally

if Israel doesn't retaliate, the civilians have been successfully used as a shield from which to attack Israel with impunity, encouraging further attacks knowing they won't risk heavy civilian casualties

if Israel does retaliate, the collateral damage is used to make them seem like monsters to the uninformed, when schools, hospitals and residential areas are hit in order to take out the rockets

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2021 at 7:36 PM, Yzermandius19 said:

when you fire rockets from areas that surround civilians in high concentrations, that is using them as human shields

so that when the other side fires back at who was firing at them, it results in collateral damage that your side can use as PR to demonize the other side

and you fell for it

Israel doesn't use it's citizens as human shields, Hamas does though

you lack the knowledge, not the other way around

I do wonder why you're making excuses for the clear criminal.

I really don't have the patience to take you through countless reports and research that points to who starts these "flare ups". Because you're not interested in justice and the truth.

You can be a mouthpiece for the violent aggressor. That's your decision.

Just don't expect others, who are knowledgable about the situation, and want justice, to nod their heads to the BS PR stunts.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, marcus said:

I do wonder why you're making excuses for the clear criminal.

I really don't have the patience to take you through countless reports and research that points to who starts these "flare ups". Because you're not interested in justice and the truth.

You can be a mouthpiece for the violent aggressor. That's your decision.

Just don't expect others, who are knowledgable about the situation, and want justice, to nod their heads to the BS PR stunts.

the aggressor is Hamas

they attack Israel

Israel retaliates

you call the retaliation the instigation

and ignore the actual instigation

those who are knowledgeable

do not agree with you at all

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the aggressor is Hamas

they attack Israel

Israel retaliates

you call the retaliation the instigation

and ignore the actual instigation

those who are knowledgeable

do not agree with you at all

BS.

Just like all of the past flare ups, Israel started the predictable process.

In this situation:

1) Israel begins to kick Palestinians families out of their homes in East Jerusalem to place rightwing zealots there. This is a war crime.

2) Palestinians begin to protest in Jerusalem. Israel prevents Palestinians from praying.

3) Israeli forces storm Al-Aqsa, during prayers. Over 180 Palestinians are badly injured.

4) Hamas gives an ultimatum for Israel to remove its security forces from Al-Aqsa compound and Sheikh Jarrah neighbourhood

5) Israel does not. Hamas fires rockets.

6) Israel achieves its goal, and green lights carpet bombing Gazans and then go: 🤷‍♂️

7) Moralless zealots begin defending Israel and try to control the narrative with BS that "they started it".

Timeline

More info:

Jerusalem Tensions Led to Gaza Flare-up. They Could Boil Over Again

A series of events in Jerusalem over the weekend show that conflict is still on the horizon. The evictions from East Jerusalem neighborhoods and the reopening of the Temple Mount to Jews could serve as the spark

---

After Raid on Aqsa Mosque, Rockets From Gaza and Israeli Airstrikes

 

Edited by marcus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hamas fires rockets is worse than any provocation by Israel in that sequence

by several orders of magnitude

and that is what kicked off the actual war

Palestinians had reason to be mad at Israel

before they fired the rockets

is not a good excuse

Hamas started it

they are the aggressor who broke the peace

because they got butthurt, not Israel

obvious lesser evil is obvious

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Hamas fires rockets is worse than any provocation by Israel in that sequence

by several orders of magnitude

and that is what kicked off the actual war

See.

You can't be honest.

Because you're a zealot, championing a racist ideology called Zionism.

Israel is the provocateur. They rely on responses to try to squirm and explain away their continous criminal behaviour.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, marcus said:

BS.

Just like all of the past flare ups, Israel started the predictable process.

In this situation:

1) Israel begins to kick Palestinians families out of their homes in East Jerusalem to place rightwing zealots there. This is a war crime.

2) Palestinians begin to protest in Jerusalem. Israel prevents Palestinians from praying.

3) Israeli forces storm Al-Aqsa, during prayers. Over 180 Palestinians are badly injured.

4) Hamas gives an ultimatum for Israel to remove its security forces from Al-Aqsa compound and Sheikh Jarrah neighbourhood

5) Israel does not. Hamas fires rockets.

6) Israel achieves its goal, and green lights carpet bombing Gazans and then go: 🤷‍♂️

7) Moralless zealots begin defending Israel and try to control the narrative with BS that "they started it".

Timeline

 

Ok, let's go through this and see how authoritative it actually is.

First of all it's worth noting it's from Al Jazeera.

It's also worth noting this all began in April during Ramadan. Escalations, confrontations and flare-ups always happen during Ramadan. Ignoring this ignores the obvious. The dispute over the East Jerusalem neighbourhood of Sheikh Jarrah goes back to 1948 as a lot of property disputes - not just in East Jerusalem - do. They often go before Israeli courts and the settlers don't always win.

Nobody knows who actually threw the first punch (so to speak) this time either in Sheik Jarrah or the Al-Aqsa Mosque. Al Jazeera is full of crap. 

Al Jazeera can call Hamas reacting to these two incidents by sending missiles into the populated areas of Israel "an ultimatum" all they want but it all comes down to what's clearly shown by one picture as explained in the video below:

You'll notice the influencers at YouTube don't want you to see it but I'll tell you what it is. You can click it if you want. It's from Sky News in Australia and shows the missiles coming from Gaza looking to kill citizens in Israel. They are not targeting military targets. Iron Dome - Israel's missile defense system - is trying to shoot them down.

Iron-Dome-versus-Hamas-rockets.jpg 

That's how the military conflict actually began. Hamas attacked. Israel defended. Once military aggression is instigated counter-attack is just the way war is done. Don't want it? Don't start it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, marcus said:

Because you're a zealot, championing a racist ideology called Zionism.

The psychological projection there is pretty chuckle-worthy. Might even rate a guffaw:

Quote

According to Karen R. Koenig, M.Ed, LCSW, projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don’t like about yourself and attributing them to someone else.

 

Edited by Infidel Dog
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, marcus said:

See.

You can't be honest.

Because you're a zealot, championing a racist ideology called Zionism.

Israel is the provocateur. They rely on responses to try to squirm and explain away their continous criminal behaviour.

that's the other way around captain dishonest

Hamas rely on Israel defending itself to squirm away from their continuous criminal behavior

they are the zealots and they are more racist than the zionists

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2021 at 7:36 PM, Yzermandius19 said:

that's the other way around captain dishonest

Hamas rely on Israel defending itself to squirm away from their continuous criminal behavior

they are the zealots and they are more racist than the zionists

No one here is defending Hamas. 

Your problem is that you have unconditional love for one side. This is how progress in humanity slows down. It's people like you who cannot admit the truth.

Israel's decades long corrupt and sick ideology, theft of land, theft of human rights, and the millions who have suffered because of them is the issue that you are not willing to admit. That you are trying to excuse. Israel's actions is the elephant in the room.

Israel's behaviour has created groups like Fatah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and numerous other anti-occupation organizations. Doesn't matter where in the world, opposition groups will form if there is a racist occupying power controlling your life.

The world agrees that this is really troubling:

bantustans-l.jpg

The world is finally agreeing that this is wrong as well:

wb_israel-pa_extra_large.jpg

Anyone who tries to defend Israel's actions, while knowing what is really happening, is not a good person.

“It is clearer than ever that the occupation is not temporary, and there is not the political will in the Israeli government to bring about its end” – By Ilan Baruch and Alon Liel.

Link

During our careers in the foreign service, we both served as Israel’s ambassador to South Africa. In this position, we learned firsthand about the reality of apartheid and the horrors it inflicted. But more than that – the experience and understanding we gained in South Africa helped us to understand the reality at home.

For over half a century, Israel has ruled over the occupied Palestinian territories with a two-tiered legal system, in which, within the same tract of land in the West Bank, Israeli settlers live under Israeli civil law while Palestinians live under military law. The system is one of inherent inequality. In this context, Israel has worked to change both the geography and the demography of the West Bank through the construction of settlements, which are illegal under international law.

Israel has advanced projects to connect these settlements to Israel proper through intensive investment in infrastructure development, and a vast network of highways and water and electricity infrastructure have turned the settlement enterprise into a comfortable version of suburbia.

This has happened alongside the expropriation and takeover of massive amounts of Palestinian land, including Palestinian home evictions and demolitions. That is, settlements are built and expanded at the expense of Palestinian communities, which are forced onto smaller and smaller tracts of land.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, marcus said:

No one here is defending Hamas. 

Your problem is that you have unconditional love for one side.

What part of, obvious lesser of two evils is obvious, don't you understand?

Just because I point out that Hamas is worse, does not mean I believe Israel can do no wrong

Me calling you out on your spurious attacks on Israel, does not mean I think that there aren't criticisms of Israel that can be made, it means you suck at making the case against Israel and just buy into the stupidest anti-israeli talking points

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...