Political Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
betsy

Posturing in Toronto

Gun-related crimes are a problem across the nation. Winnipeg has twice the rate than that of Toronto.

All these gun violence all over Canada happened under Liberal watch. How come it was only recently....a few weeks before the election...that Martin, as the PM, came out to talk about it, and emphatically vowed to put a stop to it?

Winnipeg and the rest of the cities not worth the bother? Taken for granted?

:blink: Yes thats it... I watched a guy from Toronto get booed at the Worlds in Van a few days ago... pretty sad. Those westerners sure do have an inferiority complex.

By the way, of the other three that were introduced, 2 were from Ontario but I guess those westerners who thought it cool to boo weren't up on the other cities that rule Canada :lol:

give it a rest.

:blink:  Yes thats it... I watched a guy from Toronto get booed at the Worlds in Van a few days ago... pretty sad.  Those westerners sure do have an inferiority complex.

By the way, of the other three that were introduced, 2 were from Ontario but I guess those westerners who thought it cool to boo weren't up on the other cities that rule Canada :lol:

give it a rest.

What's this in reference to? "The Worlds"? Meaning the World Junior Hockey Championships? If so, which player was booed? I hadn't heard any of this.

-k

sorry... It was during the shootout for the Chevrolet Impala during the intermission, 4 shooters drawn randomly I suppose, 3 were from Ontario, one from Sask I believe.

shakey ... that is a *HUGE* omission.

You made it sound like Vancouver fans were booing a player from Toronto.

Funny how Ontario is roughly 40% of Canada's population but they get three out of four people in the shootout. I can't see why that would cause fans in *the hinterlands* to get upset. :rolleyes:

sorry... It was during the shootout for the Chevrolet Impala during the intermission,  4 shooters drawn randomly I suppose, 3 were from Ontario, one from Sask I believe.

Funny how Ontario is roughly 40% of Canada's population but they get three out of four people in the shootout. I can't see why that would cause fans in *the hinterlands* to get upset.
I doubt that 40% of the audience at a hockey game in Vancouver was from Ontario.

Nice avoidance tactic. Funny how you ignored the question about 75% of the participants in a contest to win a car were drawn from a province with 40% of the population. I can't see how that would get *anybody* upset...

no, I said Westerners, it just happens to have happened in Van.

Nice avoidance tactic. Funny how you ignored the question about 75% of the participants in a contest to win a car were drawn from a province with 40% of the population. I can't see how that would get *anybody* upset...

not avaoiding it, maybe there were more people from Ontario who support the National teams?? what difference does it make, they didn't boo the guy from Guelph or where ever, just Toronto.

And what do you have against Westerners? Do they have warts on their noses, pocks on their faces or are they polka dotted? Ooops, I forgot, westerners are rednecks. A boo is a natural reaction and as others pointed out, representation was hardly fair or equal. TheTorontonian deserved a boo.... "boo, boo, boo!! And you wonder why Westerners get upset. Wake up!!

not avaoiding it, maybe there were more people from Ontario who support the National teams?? what difference does it make, they didn't boo the guy from Guelph or where ever, just Toronto.

Now, now, sounds like you are jamming out of your pickle. So why do you think that is does not make a difference?

You are right. It doesn't sound like you have anything against Westerners at all. Except accusing them en masse of having an inferiority complex. :P

Yes thats it... I watched a guy from Toronto get booed at the Worlds in Van a few days ago... pretty sad. Those westerners sure do have an inferiority complex.

Maybe it's just Torontonians who have a complex.

Guest eureka
Funny how Ontario is roughly 40% of Canada's population but they get three out of four people in the shootout. I can't see why that would cause fans in *the hinterlands* to get upset. rolleyes.gif

Possibly three out of four because Ontarians tend to do rather than talk of their superiority!