Political Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KrustyKidd

A Religion Of Love

The total number of Jews in America is between 2.2% and 2.5%. Turn on the TV, go to the movies, pick up a newspaper, follow an election, and in every case Jewish involvement is far above 2.5%.

The total number of Jews in America is between 2.2% and 2.5%.  Turn on the TV, go to the movies, pick up a newspaper, follow an election, and in every case Jewish involvement is far above 2.5%.

So now Hollywood is oppressing the population of Malaysia? CK, once again you don't even throw up a good rumor. I've given up on you. Two stinking weeks I've given you opportunity after opportunity to give me an argument of some kind so that we could start an intelligent discussion on this subject and you gave me squat. A few words of advice; Intelligent and well focused people can change their minds but only if presented with FACTS! Or a strong logical argument. Do I need to add the obvious?

Brainwash Boy should be your handle. NO, I think "The guy I spent two weeks trying to see if he actually had an argument or point with and now feel embarassed I didn't dismiss him for the MISTAKEN GENTLEMAN he was" should now be my handle. You have an opinion for no reason CK.

In order to prove my point I will provide you with the same texture of evidence as you have me. CLICK CLUX CLAN This site provides more evidence to support the Worldwide Supression Of Islam than all your floundering crap ever did.

Later

Drew

According to you there is no Zionist funding to world domination causes , there are no Zionist campaigns contributions in elections and no Jewish control of the media. It is crucial to talk about Zionist funding and its enormous influence on domestic and foreign politics in America. Zionist money in the pocket of politicians shows the capitalist nature of American politics, talking about Zionist money is one of the best ways of making that point. Because of the civil rights struggle and other battles, equality for all races, religions, nationalities, has become part of the broad American value system. Zionist Jews are a group who don’t believe in that value system so it’s important that they should be exposed. Simply questioning such absurdities as the Zionist slogan -- "Land without people for a people with no land" -- means you're an anti-Semite who goes to KKK sites and you want to push the Jews into the sea. Are we not allowed to criticize the Jews if they do things which are wrong?. The politics of hiding behind anti- Semitism is kind of old. Time to try something new for you.

Just because there are many Jews in Hollyweird and Jewish groups contribute time and money to poltical causes does not demonstrate the existance of a "Zionist" Jew conspiracy. Jews constitute just one of countless special interent groups in the United States that lobby Congress. That is the nature of American politics. We're still not seeing your Jewish conspiracy here. What is quite clear, and evidenced directly from the mouths of countless muslims worldwide, is not a conspiracy, but a concerted effort on part of muslims to eradicate Jews from the middle east if not from the world all together. The Jews are not fighing only for land, but for their very existance.

Are we not allowed to criticize the Jews if they do things which are wrong?.

Yes you are, and I would hope that you would. This thread however is for the discussion of how the Jew has oppressed the Muslim WORLD. Palestinians are a rather tiny part of this world. Your contention of how the Jew is controlling many facets of life in America may or may not have truth but you still have not even shown that Muslims are oppressed by anybody period. Therefore I still await an argument from you that can be discussed with relevence to this subject.