Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
southerncomfort

Fight the Boycott of Israel

Recommended Posts

On 12/12/2019 at 6:42 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I didn't see the unedited post. But I accept the apology. I appear to be on the receiving side from both pro-Israel and anti-Israel posters. Maybe this means that I maybe unbiased in my views?

Yes and no. I disagree with your British history bias.

Edited by Rue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, taxme said:

And neither do you. :D

 

The Arabs listened to a Nazi fleeing the noose...and then his nephew...they get exactly what they deserve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, taxme said:

Personally, I have no love for either of those two people. I wish that they would just get it over with and have a war against one another and get it over with. To the winner goes everything. As the now deceased American journalist Helen Thomas once said. She said that all Jews should go back to Europe where they came from, and get out and off Arab land. Thomas got fired for saying that. She must have peeved off the AIPAC lobby. But I have to admit that most of what you just wrote is so true, and that is that Israel could not survive on it's own without the aid and assistance from pro Israel countries. Israel has nothing to offer the world. Israel is just a country sitting in the middle of a sandy desert. Aw well, what more can be said. ;)

Bullshit. Your previous words on this forum make it clear you  are a racist bigot against both Muslims and Jews run along and burn a cross.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

The Arabs listened to a Nazi fleeing the noose...and then his nephew...they get exactly what they deserve.

Boy, you people are truly a real vindictive and hateful people, aren't you? Is there anybody you people love but yourselves? And you people like to tell other people that they should show tolerance towards others. Maybe you are the ones that should start to show some tolerance for others for a change. Such a deplorable bunch of losers. :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rue said:

Bullshit. Your previous words on this forum make it clear you  are a racist bigot against both Muslims and Jews run along and burn a cross.

Keep it coming with your rude and insulting and offensive remarks. Go burn a cross? Really? I have found out thru the years that you are the ones that really and truly hate all others and are the bigots and intolerant ones here. Even Muslims hate your guts. They want to get rid of you all. I wonder why that is so? Anyone with an ounce of brains will know why. Just saying. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Keep it coming with your rude and insulting and offensive remarks. Go burn a cross? Really? I have found out thru the years that you are the ones that really and truly hate all others and are the bigots and intolerant ones here. Even Muslims hate your guts. They want to get rid of you all. I wonder why that is so? Anyone with an ounce of brains will know why. Just saying. :D 

Oops your hood fell off.

Edited by Rue
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2019 at 2:29 PM, Rue said:

Oops your hood fell off.

Don't forget to check under your bed tonight. There just may be a Nazi hiding under it. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...